****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

hey ladies!

back in the hospital. I wish I could go to sleep and wake up with weeks past and be full term already. the anxiety of this pregnancy has been so overwhelming. im dilated to 3 now, having some spotting, dunno really whats happening, neither do the docs? we don't kno if her arrival is just around the corner or if we have a ways to go "fingers crossed" im very thankfull tho ive made it 7 weeks since the shortening plus dilation started. from what I hear 29 weekers do pretty good and the chances of severe issues are much lower. its still a lot for my brain to wrap around that I may have this baby that's rushed out before im able to see her and then nurses will be taking care of her the first months of her life, not me
I just cant believe we are going down this road, its a lot to take in. I cant believe I may end up leaving the hospital without my baby for who knows how long.
Everything is so unknown. I dunno if it would be reaching to hope to last another month, I sure wish I would, at this point I just want to make it to the 30's 7 more days, anything!!

This will definitely be my last. I didn't feel done with 2 but I think I feel it this time. Can't afford anymore either.

I was reading the other day that a child from birth to 18 costs around 222 thousand pounds to care for if I didn't have kids is be rich lol but when you look at it like that not many people could afford kids I don't know how I've managed with 4 never mind 5 x

hey ladies!

back in the hospital. I wish I could go to sleep and wake up with weeks past and be full term already. the anxiety of this pregnancy has been so overwhelming. im dilated to 3 now, having some spotting, dunno really whats happening, neither do the docs? we don't kno if her arrival is just around the corner or if we have a ways to go "fingers crossed" im very thankfull tho ive made it 7 weeks since the shortening plus dilation started. from what I hear 29 weekers do pretty good and the chances of severe issues are much lower. its still a lot for my brain to wrap around that I may have this baby that's rushed out before im able to see her and then nurses will be taking care of her the first months of her life, not me
I just cant believe we are going down this road, its a lot to take in. I cant believe I may end up leaving the hospital without my baby for who knows how long.
Everything is so unknown. I dunno if it would be reaching to hope to last another month, I sure wish I would, at this point I just want to make it to the 30's 7 more days, anything!!

Its defo incompetent cervix that I can't understand why they didn't put a stitch in when they first realised you were shortening look on the pregnancy complications page for ic stitch clerge or something like that you will find lots of lovely women who know what your going through some of which have made it to term with a stitch some of which who haven't and are on their nicu journeys with their prem babies xx

they said if they would have found it just a few weeks earlier they would have considered a stitch but at the stage I was at the risks out weighed the benefits. I wish I could have had one done

Well your at a good gestation so hopefully if baby comes he/she will be ok just early have they have you steroids x

Sorry to hear that your back in hospital..but it sounds like your in the right place incase baby makes an earlier than planned entrance. At this stage I am sure that it will be just fine. Shame they did not find it a little earlier. I was born at 33w as my mum had an incompetent cervix and that was almost 40 years ago and I was fine. Hoping that baby can stay inside you for as long as possible.

This will definitely be my last. I didn't feel done with 2 but I think I feel it this time. Can't afford anymore either.

I was reading the other day that a child from birth to 18 costs around 222 thousand pounds to care for if I didn't have kids is be rich lol but when you look at it like that not many people could afford kids I don't know how I've managed with 4 never mind 5 x

Wow that's a huge amount of money. Have not spent that much on the kids so far but they are still little. Over here the biggest thing is having an education fund in place for university etc,as further education is so expensive. Students come out with $100K of debt before even finding a job. We have education savings plans set up for the kids but we have not put any money into them yet. Need to get on that.

Hope everyone is ok, another scorcher today apparantly i hate this heat! Xxxxx

It's too hot I was just getting used to it cooling down a bit :( still no voice back to docs tomorrow also been to hospital to see about the pre cancerous cells in cervix results are inconclusive as can't see cervix where they need to cause its only inside the womb left so she thinks we will defo be discussing a hysterectomy I'm the neat future :( not that I want any more kids but realistically I don't want my womb taken either when thinking about it properly x

I can imagine it being a bit of a dilemma. You have to think of your boys though and if its recommended to remove it then I know you will. You will be just fine, and you will deal with it but it is a big deal having your uterus taken out especially while you are so young.

Had my 30w scan on Tuesday it was awesome seeing the baby that late on, he/she looked great. Head down totally engaged. Placenta has moved so homebirth plan back on. Yay!

Yay for scan and for home birth :) I'm not brave enough to do the home birth thing plus with everything else they wouldn't let me anyway lol I can't wait for my scan its not til 34 weeks though which as it happens is Friday the 13th September just my luck to get a scan on that day :(

I know if they say I have to have it out its a must I'm hpv positive so I'm high risk of cancer which ain't great they have said it will be the last resort though but part of me just wants it over with and problem solved but the other part is making me think like you say I'm so young and if its a radical one ill have to have hrt which I really don't want but the way its going I think it will be out by next year I could cry with everything at the minute found all that out this morning then had step father on the phone he used his bank card to buy the oldest a game on his iPhone and left his details on so the bairn has run up a bill totalling £420 which has came out of step fathers bank I'm foaming then to top it off jake have just smashed an ornament in the living room which was the o out of love so the full set needs binned now its just a little thing but honestly I just want to break down can't wait til they are all back at school only over 4 weeks to go

Jeez all I do is bloody moan I'm really not sure how much more I can take though its just one thing after another xx

Of course you don't, id be exactly the same, even if you've had your children its still a massive thing, hope youre ok in this heat hun, ive stayed indoors its too much for me xxxx

I'm in doors but boiling still cold shower is in order once other half gets in x

Fab news about the scan goddess, I'd love a home birth but would be worried only cause of Casey being stuck last time and the worry of it happening again:( I'd have to stay in the shower all day for relief from this heat lol. It's terrible. 33 degrees and so humid xxxxxxx

Oops wrong thread sorry!! :)

Attachments

• 2013-08-01 14.55.35.jpg
    2013-08-01 14.55.35.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Rt.jpg
    Rt.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
Our temp went down.today. it's cloudy and a bit breezy. Its brill. Hope it lasts for a few days before summer reappears.

Hope your doing ok hannah.

Yes same here, temp dropped a few degrees, hope it lasts! Xxxx

https://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii503/goddess7525/20130801_202438_zps20e955fa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->