****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

My 31w bump...its significantly larger from my last posted pic. I didn't actually realise that I had grown that much.

Its Friday yay.

Monday is a holiday here so really looking forward to the long weekend.

Lovely bump goddess! I'm more oval shaped bump than round lol will have to take a pic, just got a new phone today so working out how to use it:) xxxxx

I just took it last night but not very good at taking pics of myself in the mirror. Look forward to seeing yours too. Only 9 weeks to go..

I'm really fed up now been to docs and going up the hospital soon they wanted me to go straight up but as its Charlie's bday I thought id come home and do his cake and that first blood pressure is through the roof and I've never ever suffered from high blood pressure got swelling in my feet and legs a pain across the top of the bump and sickness along with dizziness and head aches I didn't even bloody go for that I went for my voice :(

Love the bump goddess

Its over cast here but still way to hot x

Hope you don't have pre eclampsia. That would be awful but it can be easily fixed with some blood pressure medication and hopefully that makes you feel better. Thinking of you.

I'm there now protein in urine had bloods done and blood pressure has came down for now I'm just waiting to be put on the monitor which is taking a while as its in another room and there is a lady in there who is very upset obviously they can't tell me why the poor woman x

Blood pressure was ok baby was slightly erratic on monitor but they weren't concerned and waiting on more results but I'm home and been told to rest and not get stressed out too much xx

Oh Hannah the sooner this pregnancy gets to the end for you the better. You poor thing xxxxx

I know I've had enough now I just think surely nothing else can happen then it bloody does 10 weeks in Tuesday and they should start me off x

You really have had a horrible time. Hope everything starts to settle down.

I guess I knew it wouldn't be easy had a bad pregnancy with jake due to bleeding and slapped cheek but this one is even worse x

Not long for us all now Hun, hold on we've all come so far and the ends in sight:) I'm really glad I had you girls to share everything with. Thank you both xxxxxxx

Same here its always good to have people to talk to especially who don't judge and know what your talking about x

I can't believe we're gunnabe holding our babies in just a few weeks!! Brooklyn has hiccups as I write this LOL so funny xxxxxx

Here is a pic of the 2 latest additions to our family

Current Attachments (28.1 KB)
image.jpg (28.1 KB)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
The kittens are adorable.

I haven't felt this baby have hiccups yet. I remember it feeling so wierd.

Awww how gorgeous are those kitties!! What are their names? Brooklyn's only had hiccups about 4 times and only recently but yes feels v funny:) xxxxx

Feeling pretty low tonight. I met a friend in town and done tonnes of walking around the stanely park sea wall, had both kids in tow and it was exhausting. Euan was a monster this evening and I didnt cope with it well. I just dont know what to do with his behavior sometimes he is awful. He gets very angry and violent. I struggled to get him upstairs into his room, he went to bed with no dinner. I spent the next couple of hours having contractions which have gone now. I sometimes get scared thinking that I am such a crap mum to him what am I doing having a 3rd. I know that Livi is entirely different. Euan is just a challenge. I worry that something is wrong with him.

I want some kittens. I saw the cutest dog today. a miniature labradoodle...livi was very taken with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->