****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I bet. This is the worst its been for me with all my pregnancies and its nothing compared to everything you are going through. Yes I have pains and discomfort but nothing to bad I would say anymore...the tiredness is what I find the hardest to deal with and it doesn't seem to be getting better.

Lots of babies certainly put a toll on your body that is for sure and your on #5. This is only my 3rd so I cannot imagine. I am totally done after this because its harder on my body plus i will be 40 next year.

No not really but just in case he got some ideas about having another after Harvey was born told him its a total no go so not to even ask but ya know I have been pregnant 5 times since sep 2011 if Mcs are included the tiredness is a big issue for me too and doesn't seem to be any better xx

I have had 6 pregnancies since March 07.

Guess the tiredness is all in preparation for the babies emerging and keeping us up all night ;)

Its good to keep him straight so he has no ideas about #6.

I couldn't put myself through it again plus I know there is no chance of a girl which would be probably the only reason I would of had another so defo no more xx

You never know 6th time may be a charm ;) I cannot imagine having 6 kids though. Its manic enough with 2.

Thanks girls really glad my results were ok the iron tablets last year made me so ill, sickness has been back last week and a half and constantly tired but other than that im ok!xxxxxxx

I still have sickness although not everyday now which I'm pleased about I see we are on a yellow warning for rain later hopefully the air will clear x

I think we will try for one more after Brooklyn:) We've just had a massive downpour, got soaked getting my washing in!xxxx

Times not on my side hun, prob wait about 7 months I think:) xxxxx

Haha to be honest I found the smaller age gap easier than the bigger ones x

Me and dh always wanted a big family, its a shame im running out of years else we'd have a couple more I think! xxxx

A couple more lol mad is the word not brave lol its good to have big families though as you can tell I'm all for it lol had I not of had so much bother with this baby and jake I might of had another in a few years but even though it seems time is on my side at 29 it ain't cause of my pre cancerous cell that just won't go away so chances are my womb will be out they told me last year if I wanted a baby have one now rather than waiting so that's what we did I would of waited a bit longer and got my health alot better before having one but didn't have the time according to them but I'm happy with 5 lol xx

Lol I think I'll be happy with 5 too hun, I didn't get on with my sister growing up (still don't!) And longed for a big family and brothers. My dh is the same and as he was adopted wants even more to have more children, as my girls were from a previous relationship we only have Casey together xxxxx

I'm pleased my oh is happy with one lol I don't get on with my brother either aint seen him for 4 and half years he moved to oz don't even keep in touch cause he is so bloody pathetic and needs to grow up!!

Ya know my voice still ain't back properly and I seem my doc yesterday morning she didn't seem worried but I'm being sick after eating anything cause it feels like there is constantly something in my throat I have barely ate anyway but when I have I'm bringing it back up do you think I should go back xx

This will definitely be my last. I didn't feel done with 2 but I think I feel it this time. Can't afford anymore either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->