• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I'm having an early night tonight but I don't know why I'm bothering as ill not sleep the whole time oh is still in bed ill I mean come on if I catch it am not going to be able to lie in bed ill have to be up with the kids and doing stuff the likely hood pf me getting it is pretty high too considering I'm already ill so defences are down and still trying to get rid of the laryngitis!!! I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be a man and have no bloody worries compared to us women xx

As Hannah are you still suffering? Yes it's a worry you really don't need anything else right now illness wise, hope you get some sleep, we're just watching a film first then bed for us too:) xxxxxx

Hope you get a good sleep. Cant belive your dh is stillin bed ill. My dh is a bit better at manipulation he will get up when he is really unwell and make an attempt to help albeit a crap one that usually has ms telling him to go to bed.

Oasis meant to say you look fab. I find pics don't do ourbumps justice at all. Its hard to get the angle right.

Slept a bit better thank god but head is banging this morning but never mind x

Thanks goddess I know exactly what you mean, I took lots pics but still couldn't get it so its the same as in real life:) we never even got to the end of the film before falling asleep, so tired! Xxxx

Willow Sky was born on 8/9 she weighs 3lbs 9 oz and is 15 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful im so in love! She is doing great in the nicu, they are very happy with how well she is doing and consider her to be a chunky 30 weeker!

Congratulations and pleased she is doing well love the name and such a good weight xx

Mine looks small in pics too!! I went shopping with my mam yesterday as needed new bras not because they have got bigger because they have got smaller wtf is that all about?? My mam thinks I've lost loads of weight and went as far to say I look a more normal shape now I mean cheers for that lol I'm not impressed with the boob loss though not one bit I love my babs lmao x

Willow Sky was born on 8/9 she weighs 3lbs 9 oz and is 15 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful im so in love! She is doing great in the nicu, they are very happy with how well she is doing and consider her to be a chunky 30 weeker!

Oh wow congratulations!!! So so pleased all is ok and what a beautiful name! Xxxxx

Hannah I think Ive lost weight too despite putting on 14lbs my face and arms are slimmer so I think I may have lost a few pounds, were supposed to be putting on a lb a week now but I've been the same weight for about 5 weeks now. I had to hurry for the bus this morning, I wish we didn't have two hills to go to get to my estate and the bus stop, I had to walk a bit faster than normal, I wasn't gasping for breathe or anything or in pain but I was breathing faster than normal, all I've done is worry since, it's only a 10 min walk, the Internet doesn't help saying things like your heartbeat should be below 140 etc etc. xxxx.

I'm pleased I don't get the bus anywhere I would hate to have to rush for one bless ya!! Well according to the net we should gain around 2 stone in total throughout pregnancy xx

I usually leave in plenty of time but Adam (dh) has taken Casey crabbing at the seaside today so if I hadn't of hurried they would have missed their train! I had to go into town to get dd school uniform, oh well Brooklyn has been moving round lots since so I prob should stop worrying, I can't believe how much I've worried about little things this pregnancy, def got pregnancy paranoia! Yes I read overweight ladies should gain between 15 and 25 lbs depending on how overweight you were originally, this is def the least I've put on at this point in any of my other pregnancies, with my 22 year old I only put on 2 stone but I was only 18 and back to a size 8 within 2 weeks of giving birth. I had chronic spd with dd 12 so was housebound last 3 months and must put on about 4 stone, Casey I put on 3 I think xxxx

I was housebound with jake but 2 weeks after birth I was 4 stone lighter than when I got pregnant so had lost 4 stone while pregnant which was great I'm hoping the same will happen again then i can get straight to the gym and swimming cause ill feel better about myself I am huge though its ridiculous xx

Hannah you're not huge! I've seen your pics:) I know how you feel I'm definitely losing weight after and if I'm down a few lb from when I started even better, I've got like 2 and a half stone to loose, I regret putting any on after we married but oh well it could be worse I could be up 2 or 3 stone right now instead of one! Xxxx

Congratulations on the birth of your girl Willow (also love the name). So glad to hear she is doing well.

I had lost about a stone which I think i have put back on again and a bit more. Not weighing myself.

I am also going to sort myself out with diet and exercise once the baby is out. We should keep in touch and do a weight loss post pregnancy thing.

Hi ladies, I've been quiet for a little bit but keeping an eye on the thread - so excting that we are getting so close and massive congratulations Mizcee! Post a pic when you can, glad she is doing well xxx

I'm so jealous of all of you being 3 weeks ahead of me ill be the last to meet my little man x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->