• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

That's a great idea goddess we can support each other loosing weight:) I wanted to keep in touch anyway xxxxx
And Hannah you could be early you never know, I was 12 days over with Casey so ill probably be waiting for you lol xxxx

Hi ladies, I've been quiet for a little bit but keeping an eye on the thread - so excting that we are getting so close and massive congratulations Mizcee! Post a pic when you can, glad she is doing well xxx

Hi dreamer hope you're ok and yes I know it's getting close, too close lol x.

Well they said the earliest they will bring him is the 15th oct unless needed sooner I can't wait for eviction lol xx

Oasis you need to sort Facebook out!! And dreamer hope your keeping well x

thanks all, im so in love! I wish I could have held out longer but whats meant to be will be. she is absolutely precious, she got her cpap machine off today so I was able to see her open her eyes and shes been crying this tiny little squeaky cry oh I just love her! I wish I knew how to upload pix so I could show you all :)

What device are you using to use the site ill tell you how to upload x I'm so pleased she is doing so well and that tiny cry will soon be a loud bellow lol xx

Fab news mizcee!! Xxx
Hannah sorry if this is tmi but have you had a lot of vaginal discharge, I seem to be getting a lot of watery discharge which I know can be normal but after a super active day Sunday where he moved literally most of the day yesterday he was quiet in comparison, I said to dh today if there's still a decrease in movement I'm gunna ring the hospital, he's moving now as I write this so I'm hoping hell be back to normal today, wishing I'd not read that article on decreased movement and stillbirth, what bad lluck the next day I get decreased movement xxxxxx

Ya know its funny you should mention the discharge for the past few days I've had quite a bit when I go to the toilet and I always feel wet I'm guessing its normal!! As for the movements as long as you get ten a day they say not to worry Harvey sometimes has quiet days then other days he is jumping all over he was really quiet yesterday and then I ate a tiny bit of curry last night and he was doing summer salts in there I'm sure but back to being quiet again now but if your worried go get checked out xx

Yes same here! That makes me fel better thanks Hun, not sure what to do maybe ring my midwife in a bit but I think she'll just say ring hospital at this stage, gunna wash my hair etc have shower just in case they say go up xx.

Go in the bath my other 4 moved loads when I was in the bath I only have showers at the minute and they don't make Harvey move but he was when we went swimming last week!! If it gets baby moving it will put your mind at rest xx

I had something to eat and he's been moving for almost 20 mins now after, kicks and punches dh thinks there's nothing to worry about, I guess it's just that bloody article I read and the wet knicker thing playing on my mind! Brooklyn loves the sound if water too xxxx

What artical was it?? I worry about the wetness cause waters can just trickle bit by bit and that terrifies me xx

Oh I was just looking up something on google about fetal movement and it was about some news presenter, I jus rang my midwife just to be on the safe side, she wasn't at all worried and said you'd be a lot wetter than just a wet crotch if it was your waters and it wound be constant which mine isn't its about 2 or 3 times a day whereas she said you'd be wet all the time and more than just a crotch enough for a pad, she also said if Brooklyn's been moving for half hour solid (longer now) then not to worry, still glad my scan is Thursday though! Least ill know that everything is ok inc fluid level xxxx.

I have to wait til sept for my scan I've been looking at getting another private one just to see if all is ok and they will do his weight then too so will know kinda what size I'm looking at lol I can feel he is big though by the way he moves like now my belly is jumping all over its like he has no space in there ill take a pic in a sec of the size of me x

Love to see a pic! Yeah I'm really interested to see how big they estimate Brooklyn is on Thursday:) don't blame you for wanting another scan, I'm just glad we get one at 32 weeks cause my next mw app isn't til 29th August xxxx

Current Attachments (23.2 KB)
image.jpg (23.2 KB)
I swear I'm twice the size of what this pic leads you to believe lol

My scan is at 34 instead of 32 hoping they say he is big so bring him now lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
You look much smaller than me in that pic lol, def see you've lost weight too! Xxx

Honestly I'm all bump and it is massive I think the camera totally lies lol
I feel like the size of a house I need to take more pics like that so I can feel better about myself for how little I look lol x

Its pretty normal to have a day with reduced movements especially if LO has been super active the day before. This baby is the most that any of mine have moved, it seems to be bouncing around all the time too. I am sure all is well. Its a bit wierd that we all seek out these horrible stories at this time.

TMI: I have a tonne of discharge too, I have been wearing panty liners otherwise its too wet and unpleasant.

I agree O get your FB sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"