****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Fanny action had me laughing too:) xxxx pharmacist assured me gaviscon was 100% safe and just floats on the stomach doesn't cross into bloodstream. 10ml helped:) xx

Glad the bigger dose of Gaviscon helped.

Glad to hear your chilling out H.https://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii503/goddess7525/20130919_145025_zpsa25237f7.jpg
Weird perspective, I am not this short.

https://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii503/goddess7525/20130919_144955_zps3e0d84ab.jpg
Euan doing some photobombing.

Almost 38w bump pics.

It had the people at the hospital pissing themselves I was just like if I don't joke about it all ill bloody cry!! Still in total agony here like lower back pain is unreal had a bloody dream that I was bleeding woke up thinking was it a dream or was it real

Nice bump pic in a couple if weeks it will no longer be a bump x

Current Attachments (17.9 KB)
image.jpg (17.9 KB)
This is my bump at 34 weeks and it ain't grew this week lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 6
Harvey's new bib and hat I have the hat to match his first baby grow with has his name embroidered on it too :)
Current Attachments (27.1 KB)
image.jpg (27.1 KB)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
I've got the same Hannah:) so cute. Loving your bump pic too only just seen that xxx

I missed yourbump pic too Hannah looks lovely.

Love the hat.

Nothing to report. Just back from pre school for both kids. Euan has his first swimming lesson this afternoon by himself. Dh is off sick this week and having physio 3 times this week. Its nice to have him home.

I think my plug is starting to come away I know that means nothing though lol xx

Hope you're hubby benefits from the physio goddess. Nice that he's at home for you. Brooklyn has been v quiet today not so happy with that. Been moving just less than normal:( xxxx

Harvey has been a big sluggish but still moving just not as sting as usual my feet are like puddings too

Goddess hope baby hangs on for your parents arrival and I know what you mean about it being nice having oh at home I would be lost without mine lately xx

I think Brooklyn heard me, not stopped since I wrote! Typical lol xx

I had a day yesterday with baby not moving so much..it seems to be hit and miss on alternate days. \\however today he/she hasn't stopped and its getting a bit sore, lots of cervix kicks etc. Just hope they are doing something.

Yay to your plug coming away H. Nothing from me in that respect at all and I am actually feeling quite confident baby will still be in here next Wednesday. Just hope they don't take too long to come after that.

I don't think Brooklyns going anywhere anytime soon either but then I e never had a show, lost my plug or waters break at home! Xxx

My waters broke with Euan as I was pushing him out and they never broke with livi. She was born in the sac.

I don't remember anything happening with Euan re plug. My plug did come out with Livi.but there was no.bloody show either.

Amazing how its all so different.

I had a bloody show with Casey but that was I'm hospital after I'd been induced. My waters were broken with Georgia but other than that I can't remember but I know nothing has ever happened at home. Guessing this time will be the same! Don't want to get up today. Getting so much sleep lately but I'm still tired! Xxx

I never had a show with 1&2 but had loads come away with 3&4 just a bit came away last night and been up and down with what I think are bh seeing midwife today so will mention it

My waters have never went at home always been popped x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->