****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Ummi - I'm so so sorry, know you must be absolutely heartbroken..... Silly question, but how are you? (if it helps to talk about it) Lots of hugs xxxxx

Ummi, I'm so so sorry!! I'm always here if you want to talk xxxxx

Thk you girls.
Thx dreamer for asking. I am not too bad considering...
I'll wait until monday to see my gp, I couldn't be bothered to go the A&E and wait for hours. And I don't think they would have been able to do anything useful tbh.

And you girls, you keep the PMA yeah?! I'll be stalking you all and your rainbows! Mine will just be a bit late that's all! ;-)

Thk you girls.
Thx dreamer for asking. I am not too bad considering...
I'll wait until monday to see my gp, I couldn't be bothered to go the A&E and wait for hours. And I don't think they would have been able to do anything useful tbh.

And you girls, you keep the PMA yeah?! I'll be stalking you all and your rainbows! Mine will just be a bit late that's all! ;-)

You're being really brave :hugs: As Girly said, use the forum to get things off your chest, want to help if we can in any way. Are you in much physical pain? Glad you are going to stick around and stalk us! Sending you lots of baby dust for whenever you are ready to try again xxxxxxx

I echo everything dreamer said. We are here for you if you need us.

Hi dreamer, very nervous about my scan tomorrow xxx

Trying really hard with the pma! Dh is super optimistic! Harder for me, will def let you all know what happens, the midwife called today and if all ok tomorrow I'm getting booked in for my 8 week app with her, praying it does xxxx

I am exactly the same, it's hard to stay positive, when you are worried. I have another scan booked for this friday, just for reassurance. Xxx

I think I'd like to hibernate for the next 4 weeks and then it's the second trimester - especially when it's so cold lol. I feel like I could easily sleep for a month and sure work would manage lol

Hello! I have been hiding out for awhile, but still reading messages. I thought staying away from the boards would help with the worrying, but it does not- haha. It looks like a bunch of us have scans this week- good luck! I have an 8 week scan on Wed, which is when I had a mmc last time so I am super nervous. How is everyone doing?

I think I'd like to hibernate for the next 4 weeks and then it's the second trimester - especially when it's so cold lol. I feel like I could easily sleep for a month and sure work would manage lol

Now I could do that!! I feel like I could sleep for the rest of this pregnancy at the moment!

I'm getting a bit anxious now. I'm coming up to the point where I had my m/c last time. I was 6w when I started bleeding and 6+2 when I lost it. I'm just so scared of it happening again! Really trying to keep the PMA!!

Thinking of you girls! Lots of positive thoughts for you. I could defo do with some hibernation too!

I know ladies, it really is so hard, I found out at 7 weeks last time that I had a blighted ovum, I keep thinking how on earth will we cope if its bad news........I know I shouldn't think like that but after two losses it's really tough thinking for the best! My thoughts are with all of you xxxxx

It is tough at times. Its sad for us the innocence of pregnancy is gone. Fingers crossed you all have great scans I am sure you will.

Ladies I think that was the most scared I've ever been! Lay on the couch literally shaking, tried not to but couldn't help it! The lovely midwife said you're shaking like a leaf just to let you know this baby has a heartbeat! Then they turned the monitor round and there was my baby with a little flickering heart, all the measurements were spot on, baby is measuring perfectly for my dates and I'm exactly 7 weeks 4 days, we have got a pic with baby looking like a little turtle lol. I just can't believe it I was convinced my nausea wasn't severe enough, they said every pregnancy is different, the epau have now discharged me and I'll be scanned again at 12/14 weeks, my first midwife app is Wednesday at 9am:) I still can't believe it!!! Xxxxxxx

That's fantastic oasis!! I'm terrified of going for mine and it's still ages away yet. Bet you're on :cloud9:

I think I'm just going to sleep through the next few days. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->