****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Oasis, I'm like you in that I have only felt a wee bit queasy here and there and it does concern me a bit. When you read threads about it though most of the women either start in week 6, 7 or 8 so hopefully yours is just starting. I hope mine starts too soon so I feel more pregnant.

Girly congrats on your 3+ that's great news! Its lovely seeing the progression isn't it. I'm still testing a lot to give me peace of mind. I get free pregnancy tests at work (i'm a nurse too) so its too easy for a poas addict!

I really don't need the reassurance of a bfp right now, I have enough symptoms! Lol. But I had ms right up until the day of my m/c last time so that's not really putting me at ease.

My lines got a lot darker a lot quicker which did help some. And I've got a good feeling about this pregnancy, but I still need the confirmation from the scan. I think I might pick up a few tests from work tomorrow so I can test out the hook effect, if I can hold my pee that long! Lol

Oasis, I'm like you in that I have only felt a wee bit queasy here and there and it does concern me a bit. When you read threads about it though most of the women either start in week 6, 7 or 8 so hopefully yours is just starting. I hope mine starts too soon so I feel more pregnant.

Girly congrats on your 3+ that's great news! Its lovely seeing the progression isn't it. I'm still testing a lot to give me peace of mind. I get free pregnancy tests at work (i'm a nurse too) so its too easy for a poas addict!

Thanks hunni, it still bothers me despite feeling a lot worse for most of today for the first time, it's only cause mine started in week 6 before, I must say a lot of people have told me they had really bad ms and still unfortunately suffered a loss, my dh keeps telling me every pregnancy is different, I've had no bleeding this time, no pain, and really bad food aversions to the point there's just a few foods I can tolerate, I can't even drink juice anymore it's just water and that's all I can manage, I never had that before, but having had severe nausea with my three healthy pregnancies I will prob continue to worry! I found out today my doctor sent my scan form to the wrong dept and I couldn't get hold if where it's been sent today, so annoyed! It's gunna slow everything up:( xxxxive stopped testing and temping now:) xxx

I really don't need the reassurance of a bfp right now, I have enough symptoms! Lol. But I had ms right up until the day of my m/c last time so that's not really putting me at ease.

My lines got a lot darker a lot quicker which did help some. And I've got a good feeling about this pregnancy, but I still need the confirmation from the scan. I think I might pick up a few tests from work tomorrow so I can test out the hook effect, if I can hold my pee that long! Lol

When I was testing at the beginning of the week still with 100% wee my line was half as dark, with more than 50% diluted it was darker than the control! Xxx

Morning ladies,

Working from home today and just back from my scan, am so relieved and we saw a tiny flickering heartbeat. It was the best moment I have ever had. DH and still trying to stay calm, but I did not see this with either previous MCs and am praying it's a good sign.

:hugs: to you all waiting on your scans..not wanting to wish my life away but roll on 12 weeks..

So, so very pleased for your Pat, I really am, that's fantastic news xxx
Afm the hospital rang this morning and my scan is this Monday at 1.20, safe to say I'm absolutely terrified xxxxx

Pat: that's fab!! So so pleased for you!!

Oasis: I know it's so so so scary isn't it? I sm driving myself nuts! Yesterday I had a kind of breakdown, and took it on dh, then I cried a good part of the night. Why am I putting myself under so much pressure huh? Feeling ok today and going to have a nap. I need that PMA back!

Its hard to find that PMA sometimes when you have had a loss.

Congrats Pat. I feel the same had a scan last Thursday and saw a HB, despite lots of pregnancy symptoms you still worry. I have my NT scan booked for 2 April, roll on that time so i can make sure all is well.

Thanks ladies, its such a roller coaster of emotions isnt it? I had just seen this amazing heartbeat and not even an hour later am still checking when I wipe!!

Do you think we will ever stop thinking the worst?

I so desperately want to tell everyone and be happy and enjoy this...!?

Pat: that's fab!! So so pleased for you!!

Oasis: I know it's so so so scary isn't it? I sm driving myself nuts! Yesterday I had a kind of breakdown, and took it on dh, then I cried a good part of the night. Why am I putting myself under so much pressure huh? Feeling ok today and going to have a nap. I need that PMA back!
I know hunni, I have no idea how I'm gunna lay there and wait with the screen turned away to find out our fate, my dh refuses to sit and not see, he stood last time so he could see the screen and I could tell from his face it was all over, I so want to be happy too but I just can't until I know, I don't know how I'm gunna get through the weekend!! Xxxx

I have been bleeding this evening, i hope to get some answers tomo at my scan. I am not to hopeful though :(

Thinking of you loads ummi, I know how worried you must be and hopefully you can have your mind put at rest tomorrow, lots luv xxxxxxx

Thinking of you ummi. I know its desperately worrying. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Welcome to the thread Bobster

Ummi - not really sure what to say as know you must be terrified but thinking of you and sending you lots of virtual hugs - try stay positive xxxx

Thinking of you ummi. I hope things go well today, sending you lots of sticky vibes! Xx

So had my scan. The sac measured 4-5 weeks when I'm supposed to be 7+1.
:( sorry I have to leave you early ladies.
Wish you all h&h 9 months and beautiful rainbows. i'm still cheering you on!

Oh ummi, I'm so so terribly sorry, that's heart breaking news xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"