****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Thanks fifemum, I feel the same but I've still been classed as obese! Ah well. I have had mildish nausea up until the last 3 days when it's really stepped up a few gears and I've been struggling a few times, I know it's a good sign and it's what I wanted but god its hard! I've completely lost my appetite and really struggle to eat at all, the very sight of chocolate makes me sick, so funny how it affects you.xxxxx
Due what a beautiful picture I'm so very pleased for you, I know exactly how you feel as when I get to 11 plus 4 I will be a wreck, it's when I started bleeding the first time, hopefully they will scan me again next Fri and I can feel better again for a bit til my 12 week scan, I so wish I could go to sleep and wake up at 16 weeks, my mw told me that's when I'll be out of the major danger zone xxxx

Oasis- Yay!! I am so happy you had a good scan.
Due- I am so glad you are back and everything looks great! According to yesterday's scan I am 8w3d today too!
Ummi- I am sorry you are getting the run around. I do not have any advice, as I am in the US and we have a very different healthcare system.

Due and Oasis- are you getting transvaginal or abdominal scans?

I have my next appointment in two weeks (I will be 10 weeks), but no ultrasound scheduled. They are done in a separate department on the same floor. I wonder what the doctor will do at that appointment.

If I'm scanned on the 8th it will be tv, on the 12th they'll be doing both:) xxxx

Oasis- Yay!! I am so happy you had a good scan.
Due- I am so glad you are back and everything looks great! According to yesterday's scan I am 8w3d today too!
Ummi- I am sorry you are getting the run around. I do not have any advice, as I am in the US and we have a very different healthcare system.

Due and Oasis- are you getting transvaginal or abdominal scans?

I have my next appointment in two weeks (I will be 10 weeks), but no ultrasound scheduled. They are done in a separate department on the same floor. I wonder what the doctor will do at that appointment.
Thanks glad to be back! I had an abdominal done last week at 7 weeks exactly and they were able to clearly see everything. But that was at the hospitals fetal imaging department where they have top notch equipment. My scan today at my doctors office was a transvaginal.

I'm hoping they'll do a transvaginal scan when I go next week. I think if they go to do an abdominal one I'll request transvaginal just so it's more accurate. I'll be 7+3 so hoping it should be tv.

I woke up absolutely sobbing my eyes out this morning. I had a really vivid dream that I'd gone for my scan and they couldn't find a heartbeat. It was so scary. I think it might be that today I am 6+2 which is exactly when I lost my little bean in December.

Girly: hope everything will be ok for ur scan.

Quick update: i checked diff hospital websites and found one not too far that accepts self referrals if you have a history of mc. So I am booked in for the 13th march. Feels a long way to go, but at least I have a date. And in the mean time I may or may not hear from the mw. Had i known that i'd have called much earlier!

Thanks ummi. Just getting nervous now.

Glad you're booked in! It's a shame it's all been a mix up for you. I really hope things are ok and that you've got a little miracle in there! Hopefully the 13th won't take too long to get here.

Don't worry girly everything will be great at your scan:) xxxx
Ummi I can't believe what you've been through, I'm very glad you've got a date at last xxxx

Thx ladies!
I am sincerely thinking of writing a complaint when all this is over! Esp. That if that hospital is taking self ref, why on earth my gp insisted she couldn't ref me, only if I was bleeding???

I think it definitely warrants a complaint, especially for what you've been put through xxx

I would complain. It's a stressful time anyway, you shouldn't have to deal with all this on top.

Thx girls. Whatever the outcome, I'll defo complain. Just waiting to have a definite answer from the scan. What's good is that I'll be 9+5 by then, so surely if all is ok i should be able to see something. And the hosp website they say that they can give me surgical management on the day, so whichever way, I'll have an answer and be able to move. Praying i'll be moving on to prepare a nursery ;-)

It'll be easier once you know the outcome of the scan. It's difficult at the moment you being in limbo. Sounds like you'll be sorted after this appt one way or the other. Still hoping you'll be preparing the nursery soon!

Due - it's great to have you back! So happy for you. Xxx

Ummi - glad you finally have a date, hope you can prepare the nursery xxx

I had my scan today which was good. How is everyone else? Xxx

I cant imagine what it would be like to be in such limbo, I really feel for you. At 9+5 they will most definitely be able to visualise a lot.

As strange as it may feel, now that I have a date, I already feel relieved.

Hi! Can I join this thread? My EDD is oct 31 with this little one, although I'm pretty sure ill go early again, and doc won't let me go past 37 wks.

Dreamer- Congrats on the good scan! Each one provides so much relief.

Welcome and congrats- Sophiasmom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->