****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Thank you Jaymelynn - he wasn't hiding this time, so I had an abdominal scan, he had doubled in size to just over 2cm!

welcome to the thread Sophiasmom xx

Could I join I'm in limbo with what's happening at the min as scan didn't show much bloods are ok though so fingers crossed this one will be ok ill be due the end of October

Dreamer, it really is amazing to see how much they change and grow in a short time. At my 6 weeks scan all I could see was a little blob. At 8 weeks we could make out a head, arms and legs. This was a transvaginal scan though.

Not feeling to pregnant today. That freaks me out. Again I am wishing I had a window to see what was going on in there :(

Anyone else still feeling that way?

I hardly ever feel pregnant! Everyone tells me I am lucky and should enjoy it, but it is scary. I feel reassured when I feel sick. I read all these websites that list symptoms that one should have that week and I do not have any of them. Let me know when you figure out how to look in and see what is going on :)

Thanks Jamelynn - glad your scan went well too. I could make out it's features at 7 week but at 9 weeks it just looked like a blob lol. But as you say the first one was internal so you get a much better view! We did see him wriggle though and head the heartbeat too - 184!

My symptoms are also easing a little bit and come and go more.

Welcome to the thread Geordiemommy - sorry to hear that you are in limbo, fx'd for you xx

Xxx

Thanks Jamelynn - glad your scan went well too. I could make out it's features at 7 week but at 9 weeks it just looked like a blob lol. But as you say the first one was internal so you get a much better view! We did see him wriggle though and head the heartbeat too - 184!

My symptoms are also easing a little bit and come and go more.

Welcome to the thread Geordiemommy - sorry to hear that you are in limbo, fx'd for you xx

Xxx
That's a great HB dreamer!

Have any of you heard of or tried the baking soda gender test? I tried it last night just for fun, if it's right looks like another boy for me. :)

I am a bit worried too for the past 3 weeks have been nauseated from waking till going back to bed again and over the weekend have felt pretty good for the most part and dont feel too bad today...I usually have MS till about 14 weeks. I am trying to look at the positives but its hard not to get scared.

Have any of you heard of or tried the baking soda gender test? I tried it last night just for fun, if it's right looks like another boy for me. :)

Hi Due,

I did last time and the red cabbage test lol. Based on the heart beat I'm having a girl, as you say just a bit of fun and I don't actually think there is any proven correlation with heart beat. I had a weird dream I was having a boy, but when I saw the face on the ultrasound it was a child not a baby - v strange!

Xx

I am a bit worried too for the past 3 weeks have been nauseated from waking till going back to bed again and over the weekend have felt pretty good for the most part and dont feel too bad today...I usually have MS till about 14 weeks. I am trying to look at the positives but its hard not to get scared.

It is soooo hard not to worry, my nausea seemed to ease a bit which was a welcome relief but also worrying. Then last night I was really sick! I think try not to read too much into it, and every pregnancy is different, as is every day depending on so many factors. In saying that I am a nervous wreck lol xxxxx

I understand and it is so hard not to worry. Thinking of you! :hugs:

Evening ladies, totally with you on the feeling pregnant or not, I don't have anything to compare it too but never felt this bad with either two MCs so hoping that is a good sign!?

Dreamer and Due - never heard of either gender tests..so please tell..neither DH and I want to know but no harm in a little fun!

Hi to the new ladies who have joined and much :hugs: and patience to all...that 12 weeks seem like an ever moving target again...:coffee:

Hi Patabs this is the baking soda test https://www.whattoexpect.com/wom/pregnancy/the-baking-soda-gender-test.aspx#

50:50 chance, have fun!

And this I the red cabbage one

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/469255-red-cabbage-gender-test.html

Takes a bit more effort! Let us know how you get on if you do it :haha:

Xxx

Yes I am tempted too!
I did them last time and they at least gave the same result

Does anyone have any feelings about gender yet? I am thinking boy.

I need to try the cabbage one. I'm thinking boy. Anyone else??

My nausea is back. Just like yours dreamer worse than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->