****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Dont feel too bad this morning...thankfully. Mornings are good, its the afternoons and evenings that are usually a problem.

Hi girls!
Hope ms is not too hard on yous!

Sorry if I've been a bit quiet lately.
Though I try and keep the PMA, the wait is killing me now. Wednesday next week I should have my answers with the scan at the EPAU. but the days are feeling longer and longer the closer I get to the date.

Hope evryone is ok!!

Well in the name of science I have done the baking soda test and repeated it three times lol. Mainly because I wasn't sure of the first result - it fizzed a little so I was leaning towards a boy result, but in my two repeats definitely girl! Very confusing, and should probably have used baking soda that was in date (it said April 2012) lol.

Xx

Hi girls!
Hope ms is not too hard on yous!

Sorry if I've been a bit quiet lately.
Though I try and keep the PMA, the wait is killing me now. Wednesday next week I should have my answers with the scan at the EPAU. but the days are feeling longer and longer the closer I get to the date.

Hope evryone is ok!!

Hi Ummi,

It's good to hear from you, I hope you are ok, I really feel for you being in limbo :hugs: Hopefully a good sign though if you've not had any bleeding - keep up the pma xxxx

Yes, I just had some bleeding before my last scan and then nothing. I'll keep u all posted on any update.

I still can't believe they are leaving you.this long ummi.

I don't think out of date soda would skew the results.

OK I have another one for you ladies. For those of us who have had scans between 6 and 8 weeks there is a study (or somethin) that says that the placement of the placenta or where the placenta will be at that stage of pregnancy can determine the sex of the baby. If it is on the right of the uterus it will be a boy if it is on the left it will be a girl. One thing to keep in mind is that if your scan was abdominal it is a mirror image. Now I can't tell for the life of me where mine is on either of my scans! How about any of you??

He he - that's great Due - I am basing it on my memory (which might not be accurate) lol, but I think mine was on the left when an internal scan - so girl? Xx

He he - that's great Due - I am basing it on my memory (which might not be accurate) lol, but I think mine was on the left when an internal scan - so girl? Xx

YES! That would be girl. I think mine was on the left too but then it sort of looks like it's in the middle. Time will tell LOL!

I never asked about placenta placement..and I dont think i can see it on the scan pic.

INteresting theory..but I am pretty sure mine was on the left with Euan and he was boy and it was totally in the middle and in front of Livi - girl.

I never asked about placenta placement..and I dont think i can see it on the scan pic.

INteresting theory..but I am pretty sure mine was on the left with Euan and he was boy and it was totally in the middle and in front of Livi - girl.

Supposedly you have to check it between 6 and 8 weeks because the placenta moves as the pregnancy progresses. Who knows anyway, just a bit of fun. Something to take my mind off of all the constant worrying. :thumbup:

Time to post :happydance:

I'm 5 weeks and 6 days, and this is my second pregnancy following a mmc last April. Absolutely terrified that this will end the same but I'm trying to be positive. I've no syptoms yet other than huge and tender boobs. I felt quesy yesterday so was ironically v happy as I had no ms last time and am constantly comparing last time to this year hoping that the resuly is different. Nothing today however which is throwing all kinds of doubt into the mix. OH is trying to be supportive but I know it's hard on him too as he felt so helpless last time round.

Anyway big positive vibes to everyone here, and I hope to get to know you all over the next 8 or so months.

PS Due date is the 31st October so I just manage to squeeze into this one!

Time to post :happydance:

I'm 5 weeks and 6 days, and this is my second pregnancy following a mmc last April. Absolutely terrified that this will end the same but I'm trying to be positive. I've no syptoms yet other than huge and tender boobs. I felt quesy yesterday so was ironically v happy as I had no ms last time and am constantly comparing last time to this year hoping that the resuly is different. Nothing today however which is throwing all kinds of doubt into the mix. OH is trying to be supportive but I know it's hard on him too as he felt so helpless last time round.

Anyway big positive vibes to everyone here, and I hope to get to know you all over the next 8 or so months.

PS Due date is the 31st October so I just manage to squeeze into this one!
Congrats and welcome!!!!

How is everyone today? Feeling very sick tonight - I can't wait to get to 12 weeks!! My nausea does come and go a bit, and I am being less physically sick at the moment, but I feel terrible! I've noticed that it was worse in the morning, but now it is suddenly far worse at night. Anyway I shouldn't complain but I am feeling emotional tonight. I'll blame the hormones lol.

Xxxx

Congrats manxcat and welcome!

My ms is actually evening sickness. I wake up every morning with an awful taste in my mouth that lasts a couple of hours. Stays there even after brushing my teeth and eating.
I have been in an awful mood all day. Really grumpy and short tempered. Does this ever end? :haha:

I've got my scan in 2 1/2 days. I'm bricking it!! Lol. Is it supposed to be this scary? :haha:

I was on edge before my first scan and shaking like a leaf by the time I got there! I was nervous with the second scan too, though slightly less so and my mind was taken off it a bit as I've never needed to pee so much into whole life lol. But you will be fine :hugs: Try to look forward to it as much as possible and make sure you post pics after :happydance: xxx

I'm definitely excited too but I can't kick the fear. I'm not sure how I'm going to keep a full bladder. I pee when I'm nervous and I'm gonna be soo nervous!! Lol. I will definitely be posting pics!! :happydance:

Ooh, another question. Do you still get so much cm after the mucus plug has formed? I know while it's forming you get an abundance of cm. I just wondered when this stops, or if it can carry on throughout the whole pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->