****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Hi everyone
I could use some help today. Im just sooooooooo worried. MY GOD, I am always so positive and telling everyone its going to be ok but today I just feel like crying, all morning i've been borderline tears with worry.
I am at work, ughhhhhhhh.
My betas have been great and rose appropriately. now I wait for first US on 2/26 and Im so worried today.

Anyone have any words of whisdom to share? maybe throw my own back at me?
I am excited and so thankful im pregnant again but I WISH that I was 100% at peace and not worried at all?

help ......

I talked to my DH and he said maybe to call RE and ask for MORE betas or an early scan but im afraid that will make me more nervous too. Ughhhhh

Hi everyone
I could use some help today. Im just sooooooooo worried. MY GOD, I am always so positive and telling everyone its going to be ok but today I just feel like crying, all morning i've been borderline tears with worry.
My betas have been great and rose appropriately. now I wait for first US on 2/26 and Im so worried today.

I am excited and so thankful im pregnant again but I WISH that I was 100% at peace and not worried at all?

help ......

I talked to my DH and he said maybe to call RE and ask for MORE betas or an early scan but im afraid that will make me more nervous too. Ughhhhh

Awww big hugs, has anything happens today to make you worry? It's completely natural to be scared, but it sounds like everything is as it should be. I think the pregnancy hormones don't help, I have also been quite close to tears - but that's a good thing that your hormones are strong. Hopefully you guys won't think I'm totally crazy, but when I feel worried I stroke my tummy and that helps :blush: try relax xxxx

Hi everyone

help ......

Awww big hugs, has anything happens today to make you worry? It's completely natural to be scared, but it sounds like everything is as it should be. I think the pregnancy hormones don't help, I have also been quite close to tears - but that's a good thing that your hormones are strong. Hopefully you guys won't think I'm totally crazy, but when I feel worried I stroke my tummy and that helps :blush: try relax xxxx

I have to try that Dreamer! Lol!

*hugs* Grace. Your feelings are perfectly normal. Just like dreamer said, not only do you have the worry of being PAL, but your hormones can also play tricks on you. Easier said than done, but try to relax, enjoy every minute of this pregnancy. If you think that seeing the doc is NOT going to help, then don't.
You could maybe organise a nice romantic dinner with your oh and ask him to rub your back or massage your feet to help you relax.
xxx

And also, i think we all go through ups and downs, I already cried at least 3 times in 2 weeks!! Lol!

Oh dear - reading that back I do sound crazy :dohh:

In my defence I am so bloated I have a mini bump lol

Hope you are ok grace xx

Lol me too dreamer, I said to dh I look 5 months pregnant not 5 weeks! Very bloated:( I have also cried a few times in the last few weeks, today I was cross, then I cried, but I guess it's good in a way as you said ladies, strong hormones are good. Sometimes I get caught unawares and suddenly feel scared and worry that I won't be able to cope with a third loss, then I remind myself this could be my rainbow baby and I have to stay positive until there is a reason not to, it's hard I know but it looks like we are all doing brilliant right now and we've every reason to be happy:) I'm really glad you ladies understand xxxx

Hi everyone! Can I join?

I'm 21 (until March!) and my husband is 22. We lost our son Aiden right before I hit 17 weeks, but on Superbowl Sunday, we found out that we're pregnant again! So thankful and blessed. We definitely like to think of this baby as our rainbow baby. Lord willing, he/she will make their appearance sometime near October 15th!

I've been feeling good, other than occasional nausea and dizziness throughout the day, maybe some food aversion but nothing bad. I'm enjoying the early symptoms until I can feel Buddha (baby's nickname)! Oh! I am having one "symptom" that worries me. (warning: TMI) Whenever I go #2, it's really painful and uncomfortable. The first 2 days, I had rectal bleeding (super scary) and today there's minimal blood but still painful. My husband and I Googled it and he said it's not hemorrhoids because it would hurt all the time (which it doesn't) but I'm worried it could still be something serious. Have any of you ladies dealt with this?

Hi Ladies
thanks SO much for responding and for sharing your similar emotional "situations" with me.
and THANKS for sharing about the bloating. HOLY MOLY! I am with you on feeling 5 months already! whats that about?? :haha::haha:

I'm feeling better now, for the moment. I am very hopeful.
AND i must admit, I did what you said, rubbed my belly and said some positive thoughts to my little one. NO it didn't sound crazy and it made me feel better so thank you so much for that.

I'll be 5 weeks on friday, i think and im even scared to put a ticker in. LMAO

And also, i think we all go through ups and downs, I already cried at least 3 times in 2 weeks!! Lol!

Thank you for posting this, I haven't had tears yet but I was close this morning, actually thought i was going to have to leave work. Reading these posts and sharing with you guys is helpful :thumbup:

well i made a ticker, guess I am putting on my big girl pants now.......... :)
Everything is going to be ok, I trust my body to deliver me a healthy baby

Good for you hunni:) xxxx

You're doing great ladies!!
All these things keep me going too (yes: temping, POAS, and I do check every time I go to the loo). I smile when I feel sick!!
Did my last cheapie this morning, and it was almost as dark as the control, so was quite pleased that. And at lunchtime I received my digis!!
I couldn't resist the urge to POAS again! So I went, and, 1 week and 1 day after my forst digi (that said 1-2 weeks), today said 3+!!! So really really happy about it!
It does help to keep the PMA!

What are these digis?? What do they tell you and how can I get some?? :thumbup:

You're doing great ladies!!
All these things keep me going too (yes: temping, POAS, and I do check every time I go to the loo). I smile when I feel sick!!
Did my last cheapie this morning, and it was almost as dark as the control, so was quite pleased that. And at lunchtime I received my digis!!
I couldn't resist the urge to POAS again! So I went, and, 1 week and 1 day after my forst digi (that said 1-2 weeks), today said 3+!!! So really really happy about it!
It does help to keep the PMA!

What are these digis?? What do they tell you and how can I get some?? :thumbup:

They are digital pregnancy tests hun, they come up with words instead of lines, pregnant or not pregnant and then the number of weeks, 1/2 2/3 or 3+ they're quite dear, made by Clearblue, my dh has just bought me a pack of two from Asda:) xxxx

Oh I've just noticed you're in US Due, sorry you won't know Asda! Xx

Can we get these tests in the US?? They sound pretty cool!

Awe Grace :hugs: Your post really helped me feel better last night and even though I don't know the right thing to say I am praying for healthy babies for all of us this time!!

How do you get that ticker thingy? I like it.

Due: i bought mine off ebay.
For the tickers, just click on grace's ticker, that will redirect you on their website and you can make up your own.
I'm sure uou can even google "pregnancy ticker" and you would find loads of websites doing it.

Hi Ladies
thanks SO much for responding and for sharing your similar emotional "situations" with me.
and THANKS for sharing about the bloating. HOLY MOLY! I am with you on feeling 5 months already! whats that about?? :haha::haha:

I'm feeling better now, for the moment. I am very hopeful.
AND i must admit, I did what you said, rubbed my belly and said some positive thoughts to my little one. NO it didn't sound crazy and it made me feel better so thank you so much for that.

I'll be 5 weeks on friday, i think and im even scared to put a ticker in. LMAO

Welcome on the thread! H&H 9 months. Hopw this is your forever baby!

Well ladies I held my wee for 2 hours and got a 2/3 weeks on my digi:) it took over 5 mins to decide how many weeks and is supposed to take 3 so I'm wondering if I was just on the edge of 3+? Gunna take the other one in a few days and hopefully will see 3+. I'm 3 weeks tomorrow so I guess I'm bang on. Oh and I've got my very first strong bout of nausea, I thought I was just hungry but it's carried on.after dinner! Xxxx

Attachments

• IMAG1048.jpg
    IMAG1048.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back