****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Fantastic news sophia... we need some girls to even out the numbers.

Congrats on team blue sofiasmom! There does seem to be a lot of boys due in October. My OH still thinks we're having a girl but I'm not sure. I still don't have a gut feeling either way. :shrug:

Nearly everyone I have seen on here who is due in October are having boys can't believe how many there is!! Congrats on team blue Sophia

How's everyone feeling??? Xx

It's funny isn't it so many boys! Apart from the hip pain waking me every hour and the nausea still here after nearly 22 weeks I'm fine lol xxxx

I still have sickness and I look at food and get heartburn :( I have been super emotional too cried about 8 times yesterday once cause ds4 wouldn't go up to bed and I was just so tired I burst into tears and he said ok mam ill go up to bed cried again this morning when he wouldn't get ready xx

Omg am feeling those hormones!! Been exactly the same this week, could just burst into tears at any given moment! Xxx

I am feeling team boy...

I am feeling not too shabby, a bit tired but not too bad on the whole.

Hopefully its not just a blip.

The only thing that I am struggling with are horrendous leg and foot cramps in my left leg that have me up for about 30m a night. Very painful and nothing seems to help.

Hoping it's not just a blip either hun, sorry about the cramps, have you tried pulling your toes up and back towards you that always helps me with crampxxxx

Hope your cramps get better my legs feel like they are going to give way half the time I'm so tired I really can't take anymore ds4 is being so demanding this last 2 weeks I could scream I'm worrying so much about the pregnancy it's taking its toll I'm at an all time low at the minute im under so much pressure from all angles I can't take it the hormones are just making everything ten times worse I have never been so emotional when pregnant eee I'm a right moaner ain't I lol xxx

Noooooooo that's what we're here for hunni! So sorry things are so tough, I'm finding it tough too. The exhaustion is bad for me as well, I'm taking it much easier and dh is taking up the strain bless him but I must admit I'm worried that if its this hard now what on earth will it be like in a couple months!! Xxxx

My oh is out the house ten hours a day and expects to come home to an immaculate house its just annoying there is 6 people live here and I don't think he actually realises that it can't be immaculate and the way I feel doing the house top to bottom every day and cleaning the skirting boards every 2 days (which I think is ridiculous) is the last thing on my mind I do all the things like washing and hoovering dishes etc but i really don't have the energy to do them told him he needs to see someone cause I can't deal with it its a big house and when ya knackered and in pain its impossible to do x

Those pesky cramps! Mine sneak attack in the middle of the night! As if I need another reason to not sleep well. AFM, other than just being worn out I feel ok. I hope everyone else feels better soon! This is supposed to be our good trimester!!

Hannah it's impossible to keep an immaculate house with kids! You'd literally have to be constantly cleaning, we are forever tidying up as ds 4 is so messy so it must be v hard on you, I only clean my skirting boards once a month and Hoover them between, every 2 days you'd be cleaning nothing, feel sorry for you hun, I have ocd myself but it's a different form than the obsessive cleaning, it's still a fear of contamination but mine is strong chemicals mostly so all my cleaning products are natural like vinegar etc, has your oh got ocd? It's very hard to get over, yrs ago after an abusive relationship with my girls dad I barely left the house it was so bad but with dh now I only get a few episodes a year and hardly know I have it. Stress makes it so much worse. Would he see someone do you think? I had cognitive behavioural therapy a few years ago and it really helped. A bad childhood kicked mine off, I still wash my hands up to 20 or 30 times a day, that's one part of it I think i'll always do! Xxx

I think he has OCD but I keep saying if ya that bothered do it ya self it's easy to expect someone else to do it I think the army caused his to be honest my ex was the same and his reason was army related cause his dad brought them up in the army I must just attract people who expect to to be like Cinderella its a running joke with my friends that I get called cinders :/ I have told him a baby creates mess and to be honest other than washing waiting to be folded and stuff the house isn't bad at all in my eyes the kids even have to keep their rooms really tidy I have asked and asked him to see someone about it!! Plus to be honest I'm pretty stubborn and ill sometimes just leave it cause I hate being told what to do lol always have so I keep saying well if ya didn't mention it I would do it but if ya go on and on about it I won't I do stuff everyday cause if I didn't it would be a disgrace with all the kids I don't allow toys in the living room after tripping over and getting Lego stuck in my leg and spraining my ankle tripping over a truck they have amply space in their rooms to play!!
I just wish he could have a day in my body feeling the way I feel so he would understand x

You would both be appalled coming to my house..its messy and totally needs cleaned. I work FT Mon-Fri during the day and get home late with the kids..DH works evenings so by the time I get the kids fed, bathed etc and in to bed I do the kitchen and dishes and pretty much go to bed.

My weekends are precious with the kiddos so I do very little cleaning... I just dont have the house as a priority which i wish it was sometimes as its a shambles...just wish i could afford a cleaner.

It sounds like he does have ocd Hannah but to put it on you to keep things to a standard when you have so much already to deal with is unfair:( I'm sure he doesn't mean to and like you said if he walked a day in your shoes I bet he'd appreciate how hard it is, shame those pregnancy bumps they use in the films aren't available then you could strap it to him and go out for the day lol xxxxxx
Goddess I like your priorities! I take my hat off to you for working full time, I often said to my dh I don't know how I'd cope if I worked, I think I'd find it very hard, I'm lucky that dh works part week from home so he's on hand to help with things I can't manage anymore like taking the dog out, I can walk him fine but my ocd means I have to wash his paws and bum in the garden before he comes in and I just can't bend down to do that anymore! When dd 12 is here in the week she walks him and does chores everyday for her pocket money so that helps. I wish I could do what I used to as I was non stop morning til evening but I'm def slowing down loads now. I keep reminding myself it's not forever and I will be able to do all the things I could in a few months:) dh and ds 4 are v v close so luckily it's not me that he wants to play wrestling and guns with lol. Xxxx

Goddess I think if ya house is immaculate ya clearly have nothing better to do lol so I woukdnt be appalled

Oasis he just doesn't get it his mam kept their house spotless when he was young but she only had the 2 kids and he can't remember really his sister is the total opposite to him and she has told him to lay off with the everything needs to be perfect x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->