****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Your kinda OCD I could live with his is doing my head in he used to be home based but they changed it 18 months ago now he does an 80 mile round trip each day x

It was much much worse years ago hun but yeah it's totally liveable with now. Hoping he does do something about it though, for him too cause its stressful when it's bad, and it would be so much easier on you too xxxxx

I don't want to be working full time. Hate it but I am the main earner of the house so no choice.

I agree geordie with oasis I don't have ocd so I have no insight but its unfair of dh to expect you to keep to that standard with all those kiddies at home.

I drive 145km every day to and from work. Its not eash but no choice if thats where work is. I can't drive hour each way work ft, pick up kids on way home and clean the house. I could if I did a few hours every night but I am too lazy by that time. Dh helps a lot athome. I think yours needs to help too. Its a partnershkp and it sounds like you work very hard.

Well he'll be doing it this weekend I can't get out of bed just had doc out got a really bad case of tonsillitis my legs just give way if I try to get up :( luckily ds4 is a nursery and the others are just pottering round the house xx

Oh no geordie sounds awful..you totally need to take care of yourself. Being unwell like that in pregnancy is so rubbish especially when you have a lot more little ones at home.

Hope you feel better soon.

Oh no Hannah whatever next! So sorry hunni, definitely take it easy and take care of yourself, I must admit I took the dog for a walk this aft as its so nice today but I really struggled to pick his poo up.plus he pulls on the lead, he's only a king Charles spaniel but can still pull hard enough, think i'll leave the dig walking for dh and dd in the future! Xxx

Definitely a good plan xx

Eee I feel like I'm dying tonsillitis is the only thing that has me totally wiped out I ain't moved out of bed except to throw up or for the toilet temp is sky high and paracetamol ain't taking it down properly I'm hoping the antibiotics kick in by tomorrow a bit cause I can't take this on the up side oh has cane in and done all the housework and sorted the kids out xz

tonsilitis is awful when your older...i had it a tonne as a kid and had my tonsils out but dont remember it.

Hope you feel better soon. Glad DH is home to take the pressure off. Just relax and take care of yourself.

I really should of had mine out when I was younger it kills me and I'm ill for ages I'm just going to stay in bed all weekend I think see if I can make a speedy recovery xx

I remember going to the doctors as a teenager and the doctor actually saying how sorry she felt for me, my throat was agony, I had so many bouts of tonsillitis and so many antibiotics I've suffered on and off with thrush ever since:( I hate tonsillitis it's one of the few pains I just can't tolerate, feels like you're swallowing glass, poor you Hannah. Xxxxxx I am under orders from dh to not take the dog out again, I'm having trouble coming to terms with the new me lol. And there's weeks to go yet! Sick.again today, horrible sour taste in my mouth but Brooklyn's kicks are getting harder so I don't care, all worth it. We've got to go to the hospital for the rest of the 20 week scan on Monday, looking forward to that:) xxx

Lol I don't say that when its my bladder he's kicking, it's his favourite! Xxx

My kicks are pretty low down too still..I would say also in the bladder area.

I felt a tonne of kicks yesterday and none so far today...so still not consistent.

I haven't eaten since Thursday cause of this baby's hb seems fine it won't do it any harm will it xx

Try and have warm soup hun and maybe ice cream? Anything is better than nothing and drink loads, even though it hurts I know it's awful but try to keep eating little bits of liquid food.xxxxx
I have kicks way low down and up under my ribs, left and right, he's all over the show lol xxx

I'm not bothered about it hurting but I tried to eat something yesterday and as I was eating it I knew it was on its way back up and sure enough it came straight back just managed a banana and drinking plenty lost 4lb too!!
My little dude ain't much of a mover I hardly ever feel him can't wait til I can feel him jumping all over xx

Its not going to harm anyone but you. Hope you feel better soon.

I lost weight with both pregbancies and so far have lost 12 lb. Have not weighed myself in a few weeks to see if I have put on when I get up I will.

Goinh to a farmers market this morning with the kids until dh gets up.

I lost 2 stone with ds2 and 4st with ds 4 hoping for the same this time xx

Well I'm up 9 lb now but my face has got thinner! I'm all out in front:) yes try and eat hun you need your strength to get better you're going through so much I do feel sorry for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->