****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

My two girls were angels, Casey was def a lot harder work, he is naughty sometimes but cause he's so funny I find it well hard to be cross with him, he does this dance where he wiggles his hips, makes a face and waves his arms in the air, seriously, I defy anyone to still be cross after that lol xxx

Same with mine I try to keep a straight face but then hide my face while I'm laughing my head off at them must be a boy thing I think boys test boundaries more than girls do when they are younger x

Hi everyone, hope everyone's ok, we spent the day at a huge shopping centre and I must of walked for miles! Kept having to sit down and we had a lovely lunch too, my mum in law took us, we went into mothercare and was only intending to buy clothes but we saw the most amazing travel system and ended up ordering that! It's a bit more than we wanted to pay but it's awesome and you got a free car seat worth £250 and the car seat lies flat in the car:) it's a make called Stokke and the models only been out 3 months, comes with a carrycot too so at least that's one worry out the way. Oh and we have decided on his name. Brooklyn John Alan Hunter. John is dh's grandad that passed last year and Alan is my dad I lost 2 years ago. I won't be doing anything tonight I'm knackered! Xxxx

Oh I have seen those stokke prams they look fab. Love your name Oasis..its a lovely tribute.

I am having my first date night tomorrow night with DH since last September and I am ridiculously excited..i hope nothing goes wrong with the kiddos tomorrow. Just going for dinner and then going to see star trek at the cinema.

Are you ok geodie..saw some scary status updates on FB yesterday from you.

Thanks Hannah, and goddess we changed our son Casey's name to Casey John Alan Hunter after we lost my dad and dh's grandad who was basically his dad, hopefully in that they will always be remembered even after we are gone. I'm so relieved we have a name, I absolutely love it:)xxxxx

Yeah I'm fine its the hospital it's a joke had 2 appointments on Thursday and I came away more confused than I went in the aren't checking the pre cancerous cells on my cervix til 28wks cause they think it may trigger labour but I'm worried they have for worse or maybe even turned to cancer but just got to wait and see and at antenatal they are a joke around here I really have no confidence in them at the minute x

I figured it was that. You sounded so frustrated. So sorry your going through this.

So sorry Hannah, as if you haven't got enough to worry about xxxxx

Hi, hope uz are all enjoying the weather :) Mw has referred me to some alternative therapist, apparently will be better than physio. She does reflexology etc. also been told to buy a support belt for night time, the c section is what has caused it to feel like weight shifting, pain etc. they don't supply them anymore so have to get one from boots or mothercare. Hopefully ill get some sleep finally. So washed out.
Some great names you all have for your babies. Love unusual but oh doesn't. We have a Natalie and Charlotte already, don't have a clue what to call baby. I love Zara for a girl and Logan for a boy. Will see though :) scan can't come fast enough xx

I can't believe how nice it is compared to yesterday! Feeling good today and no sickness for once, even if it's just today I'm gunna enjoy it:) that's a good idea about the belt at night fifemum, I'm still in a lot of pain at night so might get one. I love Logan btw, gorgeous name xxx

Logan is a lovely name I think you may find the belt uncomfortable on a night it's bad enough during the day but I guess anything is worth a try they still give the belts on NHS here I'm like a beached whale at the minute none of my clothes fit not even my joggers and leggings dig in to much I'm going to be huge I think!!

Goddess I'm so annoyed with it all honestly they have said if it comes back worse then they will have no option but to deliver baby early my midwife said the other day they would probably bring him early anyway cause I'm very high risk now and they will medically manage my labour she thinks they will indie and if nothing has happened after 6 hours give a section I'm just so worried and panicked about the whole business I'm so pleased I'm not going to be doing it again one this little dude comes x

I really like Logan too, it's on our list of possible boys' names. I still really like Joshua but OH is digging his heels in as he has a cousin Josh. We've been together 4 1/2 years and I've not met that cousin so I'm arguing that they can't be that close. Lol.

Hope you're okay Geordie! Sounds like you're going through it a bit at the moment with not very much support. Big hugs!

Today we went into the city, just to see if we could find me some clothes that I can actually fit into. I ended up with one top before getting distracted and looking at baby bits. We did get the car seat today though :) Babies r us have got it on sale at the moment but our nearest store was out of stock with the closest one having it being 50 miles away. While looking in mothercare, they had it in stock and do price match... £45 saving!! Very happy with that! :) x

Ladies I'm fine I must stop moaning on lol October can't come quick enough xx

Glad you're ok Hannah it's a lot to deal with, my clothes are getting tighter I feel like a bloody whale lol. Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->