****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Aww how cute I'm thinking of a name change for baby as to many Harvey's popping up I love fletcher but oh hates it x

I agree its a totally touchy subject. I stay away from it on B&B too as it can get quite nasty, I also stay away from the Breast feeding vs formula feeding debates. I don't care what each mother does, its totally an individual decision but that can get quite a nasty debate too. Its quite sad really..you have to respect every mothers individual choice as they totally believe whats right for their children.

Both kids are ok. Came back to work today. Still stressing but baby is moving a lot now and I have been feeling him (Still don't know the sex but have started saying him ???) move alot this morning.

Love the hat Oasis...so cute!

Names are great Hannah.

I love that name Hannah:) xxxx
Goddess so pleased the kids are ok, and baby is moving lots, I wonder we will have another boy for this thread lol. And thank you, I love the hat, we got some brand new in box Adidas Cars newborn trainers off eBay for £3.00, dh is getting loads bargains!
I started a thread on here which I didn't realise would have so many replies to so it must be a common problem but yest I was in Toys R Us and a mum from my dd 12 junior school came to talk to me, she asked me when I was due, looked absolutely shocked when I told her Oct 5th and said OMG you're huge!!!! I was so upset, but reading all the lovely ladies replies has made me feel so much better. I don't think I'm huge at all, I've put on 8/9 lbs but my face is thinner and I think I'm about right for nearly 23 weeks. Here's my bump I took today xxxxx

Attachments

• IMAG1364-1.jpg
    IMAG1364-1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
You're not huge oasis, you've got a lovely bump there! I feel huge! Lol. I can no longer wear my work uniform and have had to go up 2 sizes, I feel like I'm wearing a tent. These uniforms are awful, but the maternity ones are so much worse! Lol.

Goddess - we're referring to pumpkin as a him, we are still staying team yellow but can't call him/her 'it'. Glad the kids are feeling better :)

Geordie - I love the name fletcher!! Harvey does seem quite popular at the moment, it was on our short list too.

Thanks girly and in know what you mean I've never been able to call lo it and I actually get a bit offended when people refer to him as it, it's a baby, not an it!! Xxxx

That's exactly it. That's my baby in there, not just an it. The thing I find funny at the moment is everyone asking us if we know what we're having. Me and my OH just reply with 'erm, yeah...a baby' lol xxx

Current Attachments (21.1 KB)
image.jpg (21.1 KB)
Totally had to share this pic of a newborn 19lb 2 I hope mine ain't that big lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
Current Attachments (22.4 KB)
image.jpg (22.4 KB)
This was my bump a few days ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
Don't know why it's flipped it but I have massive boobs 40h so ya can see in comparison to them the baby bump is massive

I also like callen as a name but oh says he wants to stick to Harvey :( x

Lol loving the reply girly! Xx
I bet you're oh is pleased Hannah:), 40H is impressive:) hope they don't hurt you're back though, I was a 42h with dd 12 and they killed my back! That baby is huge, I can't believe 19lb 2, omg! Xxx

Mine are always that big think most of my back problems are due to them and having kids lol x

I always wanted mine bigger I love big boobs:) I loved it when I was breast feeding cause they were massive! They're not that big this pregnancy I think I'm a 38dd xx

The only down side to massive boobies is when they are natural they don't look fantastic without a bra lmao I would love mine done so they looked great when naked but can't have everything xx

Omg totally the same here too, especially after breastfeeding and 3 pregnancies and I've been really big too as I said size 18 and 42h after dd 12 birth then when she was two I went right down to a 6/8 and weighed just 8st 4 at 5ft 7, my waist was 23" and I was a 32c. Those were the days!! So my boobs have been all sizes and they don't look so amazing out if the bra to me but dh loves them so that's all i care about, my nipples still face front, when they face down i'll cry lolxxxx

My boobs are roughly 36i more likely 38i now.

I can't imagine a 19lb baby...would be a nightmare to birth that.

Oasis you look lovely.not huge at all. I will do a bump pic later.

Got my rubella status too I am immune so no problems.

Thanks goddess:) look forward to seeing your bump and that's fantastic news, so glad you don't have to worry about your lo anymore xxxxx

Bet that's a weight off your mind I'm dreading my milk coming in in case they go even bigger I don't mind the firmness that the milk creates cause it makes them look great haha xx

Oh I no lol mine looked like a couple of torpedoes!!! If only they looked like that all the time:) xxx

Haha

Eee honestly my oh ain't got a clue he is moaning on again cause the house isn't immaculate its not even a mess just some piles of clothes to take up stair and the Hoover putting over he doesn't get the fact that cause I'm still bleeding I'm worried sick incase anything goes wrong with baby just said to him to see someone or I'm off no wonder he has 2 failed marriages behind him if he went on like this I could honestly punch him in the face at the min sorry to rant lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->