****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

good glad to hear it. Wish I was there too so we could both come round.

so have my almost 23w bump..

https://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii503/goddess7525/20130606_193149_zpsd80e8121.jpg

https://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii503/goddess7525/20130606_193103_zps351f9379.jpg

front and side view...don't think I am much bigger than last pics except last time had to do a massive close up I suppose.

Trying to remember to take some pics, have about 2 with each pregnancy.

It's nice to have memories of how you looked, I have a few when I was pregnant with Casey and I take one a month now:) lovely bump goddess, little bit bigger than last time:) xxxxx

You look great!!

My morning sickness has returned in full flow or should I say all day sickness :( feeling a bit happier today as oh and had a good talk last night and I think I finally got through to him well we will see xx

Glad that you had a discussion with DH last night Hannah..and your feeling better from that perspective. Sorry you have been sick all day..thats no fun! I still get nauseated most days but it tends to be at the end of the day when I am super tired.

I have threw up every time I have tried to eat something today then I thought I'd have a trip to asda spent a fortune then when I got back I felt wet and I'm bleeding again honestly I can't wait til baby is here xx

Poor you, you really are having a horrible time.
Please try to rest and take care of yourself.

I am so lucky really, I am uber tired, and mainly I just have pain in my pubic bone as soon as I stand up and walk which I assume will get worse.

It will get much worse its defo spd that I suffer from it it hasn't (touchwood) been as bad this pregnancy so far but I hear the clicking and feel the start of the pain :( it's horrible x

Oh dear, I feel so sorry for you both:( I have days now that are better but I still get nausea between, I have been out for 2 hours and I couldn't manage that much walking last month so I'm making the most of it, poor Casey slipped on the way back from pre school and hit his head on the floor so he's sporting a massive graze there now:( just doing Korma and chips for tea and then a cake for afters, treat night tonight. Hannah I hope that bleeding eases up again soon luv, October can't come kick enough xxxxxx

We ordered in tonight I'm knackered and all I want is my bed so will be an early one xx

Well I do the Korma with a jar not from scratch lol and Adam (dh) has just gone to get the chips from the chip shop so it's kinda like a take out, I just won't eat chicken from take aways, my bloody ocd that is lol xxxxx

Yum dinner sounds yum, I am sat at my desk having my lunch. I am 8 hours behind you both.

Do any of you know if you can take allergy medication during pregnancy my hay fever is going mental can hardly breath x

Of the topbof my head Hannah I'm sure I read you cant, i'll have a look xxxxxx

I know it's a total no go before 20 weeks but I'm sure someone said after that its ok I need to do something as I'm totally over using my inhalers x

Google it hun, it looks like the first three months are not recommended but after that drugs like Benadryl I think it's spelt are ok, dd 12 has terrible hayfever xxxxx

That's a good idea, least that way you know 100% it's ok:) hope you get something hun. Been feeling very achey in my pelvis, not like cramps but like achey pain, it makes me nervous, dh says it's prob round ligament pain, hope so, everything is growing fast now, baby doubles weight over the next 4 weeks xxxx

He is probably right plus although your bump ain't huge your body isn't used to it so will ache hope your not getting the dreaded spd its horrid x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->