****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Oh don't be daft darlin, rant away, that's what I'm here for, it's gotta be so tough for you, sometimes people just can't see what's right under his nose and maybe he doesn't think its a problem? But stand your ground hun of course you've got to take it easy you're doing the right thing for you and baby and just keep telling him that, and tell him if he wants to put the clothes away and Hoover that's great but if not its staying that way! You and your lo are much more important than housework but to him I know it must be hard as he needs things to be a certain way, it's a battle if wills hun just stick to what you know is right Xxxxxx

I'm just going to do it all today and if anything happens its his fault obviously if I feel funny ill take a break the kids are really playing up lately too which I could do without ds3 7 is being so naughty and disobedient and ds4 is just so demanding and whinny he is at nursery this morning which I'm so pleased about as from the minute he got up he was moaning about nowt I'm pretty sure your meant to try and enjoy pregnancy well its just ruining me cause of the things that are going on i just can't wait for it to be over and have him here as I can't cope with my hormones and all the other crap I'm getting from all angles I have never felt like this before I didn't think it would be this hard I thought with it being his first and what he wanted he would be lovely throughout the pregnancy but he is just being a c@#t about everything won't see him til 10 tonight ill just go to bed before he gets in :( xx

Just keep sitting down between doing anything hun, god it's so hard, I find it hard when Casey plays up sometimes and moans, I've got so much less patience with these bloody hormones! But I've only got the one really as dd 12 is no problem so I just don't know how you do it I really don't. I wonder what you can do to get through to your oh that he just can't keep going like this, it's no good for any of you least of all you and baby, I really feel for you hunni xxxx

I'm honestly past caring he just doesn't listen or understand anything ATM even his mother said when I met her the other week he will come down to earth with a bump once baby comes cause he is still a child himself I'm going to keep the house sorted and any mess he makes I'm not cleaning up he can do it himself and if he says anything ill just say well its your mess you tidy it I'm not a slave!!!! My oldest is no bother really unless the younger ones are bothering him then he has a go and ds2 isn't too bad and quite helpful but the 2 little ones have the ill do what I want when I want to attitude at the minute I'm pretty sure ds3 has some form of ADHD but I'm not willing to drug him up on meds and ds4 thinks he rules the roost they are really alike and I think its cause I spoilt them both cause I thought they were my last one I won't be doing the same with this one I have learnt my lesson lol x

Oh god I know, I made the same mistake with Casey, my first son, he did get spoilt by us both as he's dh first child but we're a lot stricter with him now and he's no where near as naughty since starting pre school, but he is constantly on the go and bags of energy i could do with some of it, dh has good ethics though and is already instilling in him incentives to do things and be rewarded for helping etc, I tell you what I ain't be doing, having this baby in the bed, both dd 12 and Casey slept on me the first few weeks as both point blank refused the Moses basket but it led to years of problems getting them out of the bed, no way an I doing that again however much harder it is, it's so hard when they're crying and all you want is sleep, a needle dropping wakes me up, I've always been the same so I never worried about having them in the bed as the slightest murmur from them had me wide awake, dh did nights back then but he sleeps like the dead and has conversations with me he can't remember the next day so no way will Brooklyn be sleeping next to him. Did your ohs mum do everything for him as a child? My ex was babied and waited on into his twenties and he's completely immature and still as child, it doesn't do them any favours, dh had to be v grown up from a young age as did I as his parents split up and his mum worked long hours to provide, he had to do a lot for himself and he's so much younger than my ex but completely different in everyway. Thank god, my ex is a complete nob. Xxxxxx

My ex was a knob too I think parents splitting makes you grow up really fast my oh s parents are still together so don't think he ever needed to grow up properly his mother never worked as they were growing up and his nana babied him still does x

Have ya seen this morning its on about sisters breast feeding each others babies x

No I've missed it this today, why would they do that? I don't think I'd like that at all! Mind you I can't stand my sister, she's the complete opposite of me, horrible person so I probably would think that lol xxx

Nope nor me hun, there's close then there's just plain weird! Xx

It is a bit odd, the only way I would accept that is if i didn't have enough milk and my sister was willing to help, not that I have a sister.

Hannah please be careful, I know you like to have the house clean and tidy too but please take care of yourself and the LO, take lots of rest in between activity. Your DH sounds like he needs to seek some help for his OCD, Its very unreasonable to expect you to do all this when 1. You are pregnant (yes its not an illness but we need to take care of ourselves no one else will) 2. You are bleeding 3. Last week you were unwell and still recovering.

I would love to have the money to have a boob job after this birth. My breasts have always been large and yes they are totally saggy now, with no tone or firmness at all. I never get full boobs while breast feeding as they don't fill..so not sure what thats like. I would like a reduction and lift. Maybe one day..however with trying to pay the mortgage, save for kids education, and do retirement crap i dont have any room for that.

I think once I lose my weight although I've never been small busted I might want something done with them!!

Problem solved with the oh I have hired a secret cleaner to come in once a week on a Friday to do the stuff that I can't haha she starts next week!! Honestly I probably can't afford it but the stress of arguing about it all the time is doing my head in even more so ill just cut back on other things until baby is born and I'm up to the job again goddess I'm not even bothered about it been immaculate I have been a mother for 11 years I know it can never be like that with kids oh just needs a f@#king reality check!!!!!

I have done nothing today but cry and I have spoke to him and he informed me that he has asked the lads and lasses at work what they were like during their pregnancies the moron not everyone has had 4 mc one of which nearly killed them and all the other stress I've had with this pregnancy so how would they even have an idea how I feel from what I can gather they have all just had their first and pretty straight forward pregnancies oh and don't know me at all as never met me!!! I am extra hormonal with this baby but its because of the mcs the bleed the injections the fact that I don't know if the pre cancerous cells in my cervix are still pre cancerous or worse the fact that I'm still bleeding none of them will know how that feels I think I maybe slightly sexually frustrated too which doesn't help im going to ask my doc next week again about the sex thing cause I need to know if bloody anything at all is ok for me I'm proper on one today sorry lol xx

That would have me seething...sorry your going through this..I would also want to punch him for that. Your history is very much different from the average pregnancy that all the lads at work can tell him about, not to mention your still bleeding ffs.

Grrr.

If he had told me to my face I probably would of punched him honestly he says he is having trouble dealing with my moods I said well if ya weren't going on like a prize prick I wouldnt have as many bloody mood swings x

Oh bloody hell he never did that, I would be fuming too, what on earth has it got to do with anyone at work anyway! Oh hun it just gets worse!! I wish I lived nearer to you so I could come and cheer you up and talk to you properly. I'm so glad you've hired a cleaner, good on you xxx
Goddess I darent bend over bra less without holding my boobs lol, I'm not happy with them at all but I'd never be able to afford a boob job. I wish xxxxxxx

I might ask my mam if she would get me finance for a boob job for my 30 next year lmao or at least a lift I'm seriously going to ask docs for a gastric band I try dieting and it just doesn't work I'm sick of being a fatty lol!!

I know he had a cheek asking them the freak I went off it like and said why not ask ya brother in law or my mates blokes people who know me and what's happened and their lasses were terrible when pregnant honestly men just do my head in I swear if a lass comes to me when they are older saying eee he goes on so much about the cleaning ill give the son it is a clip saying that I hope I have brought them up better than that x

Glad you have hired a cleaner too, sounds like a great idea.

What did he have to say for himself? Hope you made him feel suitably guilty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->