****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Technically no treats at all. If you.don't.control it then lots of potential problems for baby.

Well suppose it will only aid the weight loss if I have it I'm a stone down now xx

I could do without treats Tbh, don't have many anymore! I'm still 10lb up xxxx

Yeah Hannah I think so too, with Casey I was up about 2.5 stone by now! Sick again today, especially after eating, having a bad run of that this week:( xxxx

I feel the same with the sickness I try to eat little and often but it doesn't make a difference still feel sick the heat is not helping either like I keep having cold showers but as soon as I get out I'm sweating again ya can count on a good summer this year cause we are pregnant lol then next year it will be rubbish its always the same when I'm expecting!!! I was having a panic this morning cause Harvey wasn't moving even after trying everything I tried that normally works so oh got the Doppler out and he ain't stopped moving since xx

Don't worry hun couple more weeks and it will be almost constant! I know I keep doing a bit then sitting down, honestly dunno what I'd do without my support stockings, they stop my legs from swelling at all but obviously not nice to wear when it's really hot but then I've got used to them now, apparently at 27 weeks dh can hear babies hb if he puts his ear to my stomach so I was reading, but gotta get through my fat lol, will try later, no point now Casey's too noisy lol xxxxx

He normally moves constantly now that's why I panicked a bit

The heartbeat can be herd but its determining if its his or yours that will be hard lol my ex used to try with the boys but could never really say if he herd it or not I guess it's good for bonding though

Eee its still 25 degrees up here I'm bloody sweating just put my thinnest pjs on and put the kids to bed so I can chill out as your know I've complained of tiredness though out this pregnancy but the heat makes it even worse and its so hot during the night too so don't sleep much then been shopping today only managed one shop to get the boys some summer clothes!! It would be ideal for getting an excellent tan this weather if I could sit in it for more then 5 minutes such a shame cause I tan so well during pregnancy xx

Had a horrible day so far. Never slept again last night, was up twice with msjor leg cramps front and back both legs that had me in tears. ..and have the worst cold right now with awful cough so needless to say I peed myself about a million times so now wearing massive granny pads in my pants for incontinence. I need surgery on it but I need to be done kids first.

Got up with huge headache and the usual other stuff from s head cold. Dh works today till 8 so obviouskt have the kids. Resorted to having both kids on the sofa with me for a few hours watching tv as I napped. Livi is now in bed so have come to bed with euan he has kuds tv on and I am goung to nap some more. Poor parenting today.

I will miss my treats although have not really chsnged my diet yet. Had a call from mw yesterday saying my appt was booked but don't know when for yet. She was sending details and instructions to my email..but they use my work email.

Goddess you made me laugh with pissed yourself thing cause I do that if I cough to much too its really annoying I totally need a designer vagina done lol I feel your pain I'm loaded but think its caused by hay fever I have cuts around my mouth don't know why and I have just brought my tea back up I hate being sick full stop but when you have eaten then bring it back up its the worst as for the bad parenting as long as you know where they are its not bad I sometimes nap with jake on the sofa with me so I can feel him if he moves I think when your bad its acceptable xx

I get so confused bout 3rd trimester some books say 27 some say 28! Oh goddess you poor thing, your day sounds bloody awful, I do feel sorry for you:( I've been lucky in that I can cough and sneeze still and not wee at all but I must admit I get up off the loo thinking I've finished sometimes and I haven't lol, dh is getting fed up of drips on the seat when I don't notice, I think that may be tmi! Haha, bit cooler here now thank god xxxxxx

I saw a surgeon about 8 months ago. Need my bladder pushed back up and a few other things. All linked to child birth and Evans traumatic birth. Doesnt help that I don't do my kegels doesn't seem much point now. ;)

I'm too embarrassed to go to docs lol ill ask after this baby is born though as it got worse after the d&cs I had xx

I had a mild prolapse after dd12, wasn't bad enough for surgery so they gave me this machine that I had to put on my perinium (that came up as geranium at first on my phone lol) and it passed an electric current through which tightened the muscles, it worked! I'm surprised I don't have problems after Casey's traumatic birth and emergency forceps, a friend a few years ago told me to pull my pelvic floor up and hold whenever walking or standing, almost like trying to maintain good posture, I had keep telling myself at first but it soon became second nature and I've never had another problem since, course I may have after the birth but for now I can still cough and sneeze while busting to go and keep it all in still, don't be embarrassed about docs Hannah, they will see this problem every day, I never knew I had a prolapse it was picked up at an internal. Xxxxxx

Ill defo be seeing someone after Harvey is born!!

Eee what a day been in hospital with Charlie all day he has now been admitted and is hooked up to drips and that waiting to see of its his appendix if it is will have to be transferred to a different hospital for an op I have just came home for a shower and a change of clothes and something to eat as never had anything since 8am :( while my mam is with him the heat is totally knocking me sick oh is taking tomorrow off as we don't know what's going to happen yet pleased I'm not a massive bday person else I'd be gutted just want Charlie to be ok xxx

Is it you're birthday Hannah or his? Oh no so sorry, when did all this happen hun?? Xxxx

Mine tomorrow and he complained last night but had ate loads of sweets so just thought it was that and sent him to bed been up since 7 still complaining and just got worse so took him up at 10am I'm knackered nick is going to do the night shift up there cause he says its not fair to make me sleep in a chair all night it's so hard cause I have the other 3 too and jake is pretty clingy xx

Oh god luv what a nightmare and in this heat too, no you wouldn't be able sit in a chair all night you'd be in agony, just hope all is ok, what a run up to a birthday:( xxxxxxx

They are on about transferring him now but still unsure why the hospital he is in is just round the corner from me the one they want to send him too is quite a hike to get to as its in the town centre x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->