****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Oasis my sickness has just about gone since the midwife gave me Zantac she thinks my sickness was caused by the heartburn and acid reflux I can take these tablets twice a day but only taking one and its working still feel sicky at foods though and lost over a stone in total so consultant can't moan at me next week about putting any on!!

Goddess your right they do like to keep you on your toes whenever he is quiet I get the monitor out and have a listen jake likes to have a go too xx

Yes I get heartburn most nights but not in the day funnily enough, I take two gaviscon advance tablets and as long as I dont eat anything else I'm ok, you can take up to four but two works for me, it'll probably get worse though I'm sure but I'm lucky to get away with just some nights at the mo, really pleased your tablets are working:) I've only just sat down been sorting and cleaning all day and got loads done so really pleased, bloody feet hurt now though! Xxxxxx

Brooklyn's been really active all day so relieved! He was still moving last two days but they were fainter movements, maybe he had changed position, dunno what I'd do if I felt nothing for more than an hour cause he moves so much:) xxxx

Well I slept on the sofa last night after an argument with him cause he is a prize prick sometimes had about an hours sleep and I'm in agony belly feels really heavy and back is killing probably not one of my best ideas Harvey aint been moving much just a couple of times that I have felt ill chill out once I get all the kids to school and see if he moves about more xxx

Sorry hun that's not good, you should of made him sleep on the sofa! I don't think I could manage that, I can't get comfortable on the sofa, we always watch tele in bed in the evening, try take it easy today, I thought Brooklyn's movements wouldn't change but that really worried me when they seemed weaker but they must still have enough room at this point to completely change position so you don't feel it as much so don't worry, he's been back to kicking as hard and in the same places since yest, sure will be the same with you hun xxxxxx

I'm too stubborn to let him I done it to prove a point suffering now as I'm knackered and in agony men eesh do my bloody head in xx

Oh no geordie sounds horrible.

I have heart burn a couple of times a week at the moment so can't complain about that. Never had it at all with the other 2.

I never really got it til baby 3 then with 4 is was even worse and with this one I could cry as its just constant i forgot to take my medicine last night so been up during the night with it :( x

Hi ladies - have any of you had anaemia before? I am seeing my midwife later today as I just feel soooo exhausted - it might just be because I am not sleeping so well, but it feels more than that, hoping she'll give me an early blood test (have one on the 16th July as routine) xxx

Yes dreamer my first pregnancy last year I had to take iron tablets which didn't agree with me at all but only cause I've got ibs and the two don't mix! It was picked upbeat the 8 week blood tests, this time my blood was good and I think that's down to being on pre natals for a year and a half now plus I have fortified cereal every morning, really hoping my 28 weeks blood test doesn't show I need the iron tablets, I had no inkling I was low last year, I felt fine! Xxx
Hannah I was much worse with dd12 and Casey during pregnancy with heartburn it was so severe it had me in tears, I don't have it every night but most, really have to stay away from anything acidic. I may get worse yet though so not counting my chickens!! Xxx

I am totally anemic. Have been in every pregnancy. I have not started iron yet but I really need to as my iron stores.

Anything gives me it even water ATM lol

Dreamer I'm overly tired at the minute but I'm pretty sure my iron isn't low so don't know what's causing mine but I could have 3hrs sleep during the day and still be knackered by 8pm only waking up during the night once or teice now for the toilet and when I turn over the spd wakes me but other than that I can see how I'm as shattered as I am my friend said its normally twins and girls that make you really tired but its a boys and I'm pretty sure they would of picked up if it was twins by now!! Well I would hope they would of as I only ordered 1 baby not 2 lmao

Got a letter today cancelling my gtt test and giving me another appointment for the 31st at the wrong hospital so been on the phone and they don't know why it's happened but I would be 28 weeks by the time I had it at that appointment and the midwife today says it should be done at 25 honestly they couldn't arranges a piss up in a brewery so waiting to hear back but no way I'm fasting from 10pm til 10:30am then 2 hours after that like ill be ill with it and as soon as I drank that stuff ill throw it up xx

Thanks ladies - I saw my midwife an my blood test has been pulled forward to Tuesday - in the meantime she recommended a supplement drink so will see if that helps - think it will taste horrible lol. But I need something I am so lethargic I can barely be bothered to do anything out of no where! Xx

Would I be classed as mental cause I want to get a dog before baby comes lol x

Lol you def would Hannah!! Oh and my mw and the hospital said the test has to be done at 28 weeks! Mine is on the 15th when i'll be 28 weeks:) xxxxx

When I rang mine today she said 25 weeks I'm pretty sure they make it up as they go along xx

Mine tell me optimum time is 27w at start of 3rd tri.

Yes getting s dog at this stage is mental ;)

Feeling really sick already today :( but yay I'm 24weeks so can relax a bit hopefully now xx

My theory behind getting one now is it would be trained before baby came but oh wont let me get the one I want he wants a bullmastiff and although they are really good dogs they are like horses x

I would love a dog too, but DH refuses to get one. We have a cat and it ties us down enough, hundreds of dollars to board in the cattery if we head off for a couple of days. Last time we left her at home but we had to be home after 4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->