October 2014...starting Clomid for the 1st time! Anyone else?

Misslaroo has your DH had a SA? I would imagine if you know you are going to ovulate tomorrow via a surge or scans...Is fine to bd 3 days in a row...unless there is reason to believe his SA wasn't totally normal, then maybe stick to every other day. There are so many opinions on this...but I feel like the more in there, the better. Lol so go for it!!!

Today is day #4 of clomid for me. No side effects...just kind of hanging in there waiting for time to pass. Lol
How is everyone today?? I'm calculating I'll be testing again around 11/14...anyone else??

Hi ladies question so I'm on cd 13 and I think I should O either tomorrow or Wednesday should we BD for today tom and wed or do every other day? I have heard every other day is better to build up :spermy: but don't want to miss our window. Thoughts?

My RE says every other day, as its best to give :spermy: a chance to build back up. Good luck to you!

Today is day #4 of clomid for me. No side effects...just kind of hanging in there waiting for time to pass. Lol
How is everyone today?? I'm calculating I'll be testing again around 11/14...anyone else??

I'll probably test a week before you will.:headspin:

I ovulated! I ovulated! I didn't think I had (1st clomid cycle) bc I never got a positive OPK, but my midwife called and said my progesterone was 9, confirming ovulation! I'm thinking it occurred the 14th or 15th. Which means I'll be testing around the 28th. Yay!

Hi ladies do you mind if I join? This is my first cycle on clomid and we are hoping to schedule our first iui, if it does not fall on the weekend. I am currently on cd9 and I typically O on cd10 or cd11, not sure when I will O with clomid. I have been testing twice a day since cd7 and no positive as of yet. I am using the clearblue easy digital opk with the smiley face. I have notice a dark blue line and a light blue line on both days. I've heard that you can't tell by the lines but I have been looking on the net and saw some get a positive with one dark blue line and some with both lines. I am so anxious and just hoping things fall in line. The Mr. and I have been trying for over a year and a half now.

Welcome, Sunny! :)
We are cycle buddies! It is cd10 for me...I took clomid days 4-8. I've read numerous stories where women ovulated later on clomid. I'm sure you will get your positive very soon!
Why were you prescribed it? My doc thinks I'm not O'ing every month and when u do- it's not 'strong' enough. I do have mild pcos.
When is af due for you?? Maybe we can test together :)
Also, not sure about the opks! I have used those before...and it's been a long time since I've used any, period. Sorry I can't be of any help there!
We are also LTTC! Dh and I have a 5 year old boy who was a delightful surprise...I had mirena put in at 5 weeks post partum...then had it removed 3.5 years ago to try for another with no luck! I just started getting real answers about my body and inferility in the past couple of months so I'm very new to all of this.

Hi Taurusmom05:wave:! My hubby has low motility. Since O has been delayed not sure when to expect AF so not sure when I will test. If this were an un-medicated cycle I would test around the 3rd of Nov.

Thanks Buttercup77!

Update- I did not get a positive opk so we will definitely not be able to get an iui this cycle:nope:. However, we will continue to bd and see what happens. Maybe the clomid alone will help :shrug:.

Sunny...your positive opk is on its way! I've read many stories of women with shorter cycles. ..clomid makes them o later. I'm going to bet you get a positive within the next 5 days- :) sending you lots of positive vibes!

Afm...it's cd11. Just trucking along over this way. Lol dh and I are still bd'ing every other day.
Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hi Ladies!!

Hope everyone is doing well in their cycles!:)

-Sunny, don't count it out yet! I agree with Taurusmom.
-Taurusmom, keep up the good work:winkwink:

afm, doing ok, af is gone:happydance:will start BD'ing eod.

Have a wonderful weekend!! xo

I ovulated! I ovulated! I didn't think I had (1st clomid cycle) bc I never got a positive OPK, but my midwife called and said my progesterone was 9, confirming ovulation! I'm thinking it occurred the 14th or 15th. Which means I'll be testing around the 28th. Yay!

Thanks Buttercup77!

Update- I did not get a positive opk so we will definitely not be able to get an iui this cycle:nope:. However, we will continue to bd and see what happens. Maybe the clomid alone will help :shrug:.

Drjo---Congrats on confirming ovulation! Which day did you decide to have blood work done?

Sunny-- No iui for me this cycle either. Still checking for a + opk with clear blue digital also...definitely not happy about the expense of POAS :nope:

To All of You----Have a great weekend!!!:happydance:

Drjo---Congrats on confirming ovulation! Which day did you decide to have blood work done?

Thanks! They drew blood on CD21. By my best guess, I only ovulated 2-3 days before that, so I'm hoping my progesterone actually rose higher than 9. Last night I wiped and had some red mucusy bleeding once, then brown the next time, and nothing since. I have a 14 day LP so it's too early for AF unless I'm way off on dates.i didn't have any implantation bleeding my 1st pregnancy (m/c)... Hoping it's a good sign!

Drjo that is pretty exciting! I hope it's implantation and you will see a beautiful positive test very soon! What day do you plan on testing? ?

I am currently cd12!! Ovulation is imminent, I think! Clomid says 5-10 days after my last pull and tomorrow is day 5. I am experiencing dull cramping today. Not really on one side or the other tho. Something is going on in there lol
Hope everyone has a great Saturday! So eager to see how many bfp's we get this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->