October 2014...starting Clomid for the 1st time! Anyone else?

Drjo that is pretty exciting! I hope it's implantation and you will see a beautiful positive test very soon! What day do you plan on testing? ?

Thinking of testing tomorrow at 11/12dpo. I would like to wait longer, but I might need progesterone supplements and want to start them as soon as possible if I need to.

Drjo I think that's a smart idea! How does one know if they need progesterone? I'm nervous I might need it...wondering if I can just ask my dr. For it if I get a bfp!

Drjo I think that's a smart idea! How does one know if they need progesterone? I'm nervous I might need it...wondering if I can just ask my dr. For it if I get a bfp!

My midwife tests my progesterone with a blood draw the same time as the first hcg beta. Last pregnancy I was on the low end of normal and miscarried. Could be ununrelated but still not worth risking it.

Thanks ladies finally got my smiley today.

Drjo I absolutely agree. I think I'm going to ask my dr for it if I get my bfp!

Awesome sunny! Hope you catch the eggy!! Woo hoo!!

Afm... it's cd13. I am so mad at myself but I caved and bought opks yesterday! I am going out of town on wed/Thursday of this week and was so worried about missing my prime time so I was *hoping* that if I saw a positive opk before I went I would feel more at ease. Wish me luck! Still cramping a bit...very dull but something is going on in there.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

My temp went up drastically this morning. Do you think I ovulate the same day I get a positive. Tested again this morning still positive but not as dark a line. Bd two days before positive opk and day of positive opk. Going to try today also but I really feel we may have missed the mark.

Well you can ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive so it sounds to me like you definitely made the mark!!! Congrats!! Here's to catching the eggy!! :)

My temp went up drastically this morning. Do you think I ovulate the same day I get a positive. Tested again this morning still positive but not as dark a line. Bd two days before positive opk and day of positive opk. Going to try today also but I really feel we may have missed the mark.

Well you can ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive so it sounds to me like you definitely made the mark!!! Congrats!! Here's to catching the eggy!! :)

Sunny---I agree with Taurusmom.

BFN for me today. 11/12 dpo I'm guessing.

Sorry abt BFN...maybe you tested too early...

Afm---Got my :) yesterday & a temp rise today. Hopeful that we caught the egg(s) & this cycle will be my 1st & last with clomid! :thumbup:

Drjo...so sorry about the bfn. Kmfx it's too early still...as it very well could be! Don't get discouraged just yet!

Piper- hooray!! I hope this is it for you! Sending lots of positive vibes and baby dust your way :) enjoy the tww! Can't wait to join you!

Afm, still a crampy/dull achey feeling going on down there.no positive opk yet. In previous cycles (1.5 years ago) I would et positive opks for 3 days in a row...my first positive always came 13 days before my period began. Always. 3 days of positives seems off tho...can't wait to see if the metformin and the clomid change things up! Anywhere from cd16-20 I would get a positive...my cycle would range from 28-33 days. Feeling so hopeful this round!! Can't wait to see my positive opk so I can relax and visualize catching the eggy! :) happy Sunday to all!

Drjo...so sorry about the bfn. Kmfx it's too early still...as it very well could be! Don't get discouraged just yet!

Piper- hooray!! I hope this is it for you! Sending lots of positive vibes and baby dust your way :) enjoy the tww! Can't wait to join you!

Afm, still a crampy/dull achey feeling going on down there.no positive opk yet. In previous cycles (1.5 years ago) I would et positive opks for 3 days in a row...my first positive always came 13 days before my period began. Always. 3 days of positives seems off tho...can't wait to see if the metformin and the clomid change things up! Anywhere from cd16-20 I would get a positive...my cycle would range from 28-33 days. Feeling so hopeful this round!! Can't wait to see my positive opk so I can relax and visualize catching the eggy! :) happy Sunday to all!

keeping my FX'd for you!!

3dpo today so officially in the tww.

Alright sunny and piper! Can't wait to join you guys in the tww. I don't think I'll be far behind you :) cd15 here and I'm guessing I'll see a positive opk before too long! I go out of town tomorrow morning and won't be back until late the next day-- so in realllyyy hoping I don't get the positive opk friday. If tomorrow...that's fine because dh and I will bd before I go...Friday will just make me feel like I'm missing my window while gone! Hopefully bd'ing in the a.m. will be enough to hold me over! If this were someone else...I would be telling them to relax and that it would be enough. ..so why am I stressing? ! Crazy hormones. I've been emotional all day! Lol

Hope everyone is well. Can't wait to end the anticipation and be in the tww! :)

14dpo today (I think) and waiting for AF. Tested yesterday and got a BFN. DF's sister died unexpectedly Friday morning, and he made a comment about one soul leaving so another could come into existence (if I were to be pregnant). He's not very religious so I was a little surprised he said that. Plus then I would have been due 3 days before the anniversary of my sister's death in July. Oh well

Hi all- can I join you? I'm starting Clomid for the first time as soon as AF shows up. I had a positive OPK (a solid smiley on the Clear Blue dual indicator) 16 days ago, so she should be here soon! I've been spotting since Saturday.

I'm taking 50mg of Clomid from CD2-6 and I'll be getting a scan to check how things are going on CD12 or 13. I have PCOS and have been taking Metformin since March this year, which has brought back my periods, but I still have irregular cycles and a lot of spotting before AF comes. OH's sperm is great, so I'm hoping the Clomid does the trick!

Hi ladies, can I join in? It's my 1st round of Clomid, TTC for 8 months, and no luck. Clomid CD 3-7, and I'm on CD 6 today. Feeling okay on it so far, just find myself a little more hungry...
Hopefully Clomid will work its magic on all of us.... Lot's of baby dust to everyone :dust:

drjo, I'm very sorry about your loss :(

Hi guys 7dpo (According to calendar) I've had a few dull headaches and been tired, def felt cramps a few days around expected OD,but not much else. I took my 21day lab yesterday to see if I Od fx that I did. Welcome new ladies. So sorry about your Loss drjo that's a sweet sentiment your DF has hopeful you get a BFP that would be bittersweet. Anyone else having symptoms or side effects? headaches tired etc. I feel so normal it's kind of making me feel like This is not my month :cry:I thought according to my good friend who had clomid success I would have mood swings and feel a lot more side effects.

drjo- sorry about your loss. I feel like it would be extra amazing for us to have a baby (or two) now as we lost my grandma in Jan., and OH's father has terminal cancer and not much time left. It would give a boost to both our families.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->