October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

It's a poas addict's dream :laugh2:

I'm on cd6 and hoping for a positive opk within a week or two. We'll see...

Attachments

• 20150930_165154.jpg
    20150930_165154.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3
I caved and bought 6 opk's today :blush: I swore I wouldn't this cycle...but this cramping...and the dtd'ing....I had to do it! Actually just checked now and the cramping I was having when I pushed on my ovary has stopped. oh well...I wasn't expecting it anyway, as it's super early in my cycle. Shouldn't be ov'ing for another 5-8 days or so.

soooooooo....anyone else have any OPK's to share? :D

Hello!! I'm only on cd 6 for this cycle (8th cycle TTC) but I already started using OPKS. Partly because I'm wanting to make sure I don't miss my surge this month since I'm taking soy isos to hopefully O earlier AND also because I'm a POAS addict lol. Having the OPKS to use makes waiting to O a little less frustrating! Super negative so far of course.

I'm praying I get some positive around cd 14-16. I'm thinking of getting the digitals for when I think the O is closer... Do you ladies prefer the normal lines or smileys?

I've never used digital ones, but i kind of like having two lines to analyze. Plus you can potentially see progression.

That said, i've only been mostly an opk stalker. I myself have only ever peed on 3 opk's. Total.

I've never used digital ones, but i kind of like having two lines to analyze. Plus you can potentially see progression.

That said, i've only been mostly an opk stalker. I myself have only ever peed on 3 opk's. Total.

Progression is a good point! I do like that too... Especially since I've had such random O dates for the past few months!

Yes lines for me too, for me I am too impatient to spend big money on digis to waste and so the ic opks are perfect for me and my little love affair with those sticks.
I had a dream last night that af came and I was back to cd 1. It was such a relief as at least I was back to square one. Cd24 or there abouts today. Need to look back at when i potentially had ov spotting although I doubt it was it. The basal therm is coming out tomorrow so i can start seeing if there is any pattern going on. OH will be best pleased.
Why does ttc make us so freaky lol

My new opk stash arrived yesterday. I went for a different brand to one step I've been using and not sure I like them. They seem to have less dye

Haha btw my OH thought he would join me in peeing on an opk yesterday. He was joking about ovulating. You can just imagine his face when up pops a test line detecting LH, he absolutely capped himself before getting his Google warrior on to find out its normal for men too as it produces testosterone. Q feeling all manly lol ☺

No positive opk for me yet

I've not really used opks before, i think i would probably waste a lit of time fiddling with them if i did! Might try them if it takes a few cycles to conceive

Well I am on cd 10 today but all my apps say I should ov on the 18th day weirdly... but yesterday cramps started on my left ovary and it's waaay too early... now I'm debating getting tests so I don't miss the window...what should I do? I am trying to keep myself from not buying them xD

Velathria - I would be too curious - I would have to test :)

Ladies...can I ask when you are supposed to do a pregnancy test? I don't know how long my cycles are as I have only had one on 8 September. I'm not even sure I ovulated...I got AN almost position at 6pm at CD15. I wish I had tested a little later the same night on the off chance I got that positive. I tested again at 12 noon the next day but it was very faint...definite negative and has since disappeared. If I take that almost positive as a positive and ovulated the following day, do I count 14 days from there?

I think I will buy some to test... I really don't want to miss it..but my ovulation has always been on time. Never wrong. . It's weird that it's so much earlier then usual.

I think I will buy some to test... I really don't want to miss it..but my ovulation has always been on time. Never wrong. . It's weird that it's so much earlier then usual.

Just buy some cheapies that way if you are wrong its not a dent in the pocket :)

Just buy some cheapies that way if you are wrong its not a dent in the pocket :)

Where do you guys buy the cheap ones? All they have here in the stores is the digital one from clearblue.

Where do you guys buy the cheap ones? All they have here in the stores is the digital one from clearblue.

Internet - ebay/amazon - if you start getting a dark line then I would use a digital one

Really Tanikins? I never thought to look there! Will remember that if I am ever low.
My test line on the opk is almost gone now ...

Velathria - I would be too curious - I would have to test :)

Ladies...can I ask when you are supposed to do a pregnancy test? I don't know how long my cycles are as I have only had one on 8 September. I'm not even sure I ovulated...I got AN almost position at 6pm at CD15. I wish I had tested a little later the same night on the off chance I got that positive. I tested again at 12 noon the next day but it was very faint...definite negative and has since disappeared. If I take that almost positive as a positive and ovulated the following day, do I count 14 days from there?
I think 10dpo is a good day to start testing if you can wait... however I usually start at 8dpo.. and plan to this time too because I am too impatient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->