October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Afternoon ladies,

How is everyone? What CD are we all on? I think im on CD20, and still unsure if I have Ov'd... kinda wishing AF does arrive soon if she is going to at all so I can start temping the next cycle. The brownish/pinkish CM i had a few days ago is now gone so I dont think AF is on her way after all. Only happened once on each day when wiping, the first time slightly more than the last day with a smidge and I wonder if it is indeed Ov spotting after reading up online about it. If it was Ovulation spotting, I could well be on my 2ww now... however Im dubious as I havent got a sure positive OPK yet, although the darkest test i posted a few days ago too is still the darkest result I have had thus far. Hate not knowing if i missed it with the OPKS, I have been testing at least 2-3 times a day! And so i keep testing just in case.

Fingers crossed for you!! I'm cd16 of my (typically) 27 day cycle, 2dpo. Will be testing for the first time on Sunday, 8dpo.

Cycle day 4 period all most over. Knackered. Today my little one has run me ragged.

I'm on cd4 also. I'm finally feeling less cranky as the cramps have abated :)

Im on 1st cycle after implant but at as guess in cd13. I have 3 days of odd sorta 9-5 bleeding so im assuning that was withdrawal bleed. Cm seems to be doing as it should.

No idea on cycle lenth. Its been a long time since i had a proper cycle

Tanikins- sounds promising! How long were you on the implant?

Sapphire and darkriver are you temping?

Afm- feeling under the weather, blocked and runny nose, headache. Hope I'm not getting poorly I have too much work to do!
Just about to pick my little one up from nursery to go swimming lessons. Currently sat in the car scoffing a shop brought sandwich which us minging but kinda healthy and a sugar filled drench. Should really have gone to the gym this morning but work is tying me down.
My mum and dad are arriving this Saturday to stay for over a week, ahhhh, and so I have so much to do for their arrival too. Prep guest room, clean house to within an inch of its life and hope some paint remains on the walls. Bath the dog, shampoo the sofas. You get the gist. On top of that I have to work all week, lucky i work from home and we have a conference show the week my mum is here! Joys!

I wish there were more hours in the day.
No cm this morning.... thinking that's it for me until Af comes

Afternoon ladies,

How is everyone? What CD are we all on? I think im on CD20, and still unsure if I have Ov'd... kinda wishing AF does arrive soon if she is going to at all so I can start temping the next cycle. The brownish/pinkish CM i had a few days ago is now gone so I dont think AF is on her way after all. Only happened once on each day when wiping, the first time slightly more than the last day with a smidge and I wonder if it is indeed Ov spotting after reading up online about it. If it was Ovulation spotting, I could well be on my 2ww now... however Im dubious as I havent got a sure positive OPK yet, although the darkest test i posted a few days ago too is still the darkest result I have had thus far. Hate not knowing if i missed it with the OPKS, I have been testing at least 2-3 times a day! And so i keep testing just in case.

Fingers crossed for you!! I'm cd16 of my (typically) 27 day cycle, 2dpo. Will be testing for the first time on Sunday, 8dpo.

Very exciting that'll come in no time

Good luck tanikins! I really hope your cycles proceed as usual.

Cd7 here, feeling pain when pressure is applied on my left ovary, so i guess i'll be ov'ing out of that side when the time comes....

Still unsure if we're actually trying this month or not. Damn money!

Does anyone else have unpredictable ov days? Mine vary up to a week it seems :/ i know opk's would solve this but i won't do them this month.

Thanks everyone, getting everything sorted so feeling better today. A really good friend has just told us she's pregnant and due in April so feeling kinda excited at the idea of having kids of a similar age and feeling a bit more excited again!

I am on cd9. I have fairly textbook cycles so will probably ov over the weekend (when we have friends staying...so sneaking off to dtd might be tricky!) are we all testaholics? I normally start poas about 6 dpo despite knowing better lol. I hope it's not just me!

<--------poasa right here :blush:
With my son and c/p i only got faint lines at 10dpo. I usually start testing around 8/9dpo

Thanks everyone, getting everything sorted so feeling better today. A really good friend has just told us she's pregnant and due in April so feeling kinda excited at the idea of having kids of a similar age and feeling a bit more excited again!

I am on cd9. I have fairly textbook cycles so will probably ov over the weekend (when we have friends staying...so sneaking off to dtd might be tricky!) are we all testaholics? I normally start poas about 6 dpo despite knowing better lol. I hope it's not just me!

I'm new at this, but I think I have quickly become a poas addict! LOL When I was using OPKs earlier in the month, I couldn't wait to get out of bed in the morning to see the results. Now that I'm in the TWW, it's taking everything in me not to waste a test before 8dpo, and I know even that is early!!

Maybe, how many dpo are you?

Who's going to be our first october tester???

Not me... lol I dont even know if i ovd... or what CD i am really, at a guess cd 22, and at a guess i have ovd BUT im really just waiting for AF. all Ov symptoms seem to have gone and my Cervix is tilted, opks now getting lighter. Im even thinking of starting temping now, incase this is a LONG cycle.

I was on implant for 1 year. Microgynon for 1 month before that. 1 month free before that and 2 years of coil before that

Im really nauseous (been sick), have been feeling faint snd sore hips. Took a cheapie test :rofl: obvs complete :bfn: gonna wait a week then test everyother day untill af or :bfp: arrives

So you've tried quite a few. I have been on the pill for almost 4 years.
Before ttc #2 I had the mirena coil and hated every minute of having it.
I will be happy to be free of birth control for the next year or so!
I feel so much nicer without it, better skin, less mood swings and just generally feel better. I have developed terrible migraines over the last few years when I am due my withdrawal bleed. Hoping to get some relief from those because they write me off for 1 to 2 days at a time.

I'm 3dpo. Trying to stay out of my own head until it's feasible that a BFP could show up, but it's not easy!! This is out first cycle TTC, so I know it's unlikely that it will happen this month, but I am so hopeful! =)

So... I was thinking if I started temping now... do you think I could cross reference my temperature with my own charts from a few years ago to gauge where I stand right now. For example, starting a chart now approx cd22 comparing my temperatures over the next few days with my old charts where my cross hairs sit at 97.4 every cycle... do you think that would even tell me anything? Lol I guess I am assuming my temps would be the same-ish as before as they were quite consistent.

Good luck Maybe, I'm rooting for you!

another very near positive opks this morning! Looks like I haven't even Ov'd lol hope i do this time
https://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv293/babydust/DSC_0693.jpg

Wow, looks good! I'd almost call that positive! As for the temps...hey, it's worth a shot! Doesn't hurt to try it and see.

So we dtd last night, but i'm only cd8 today. Think i'm in with a chance? ;) haha
Still going to try and give it an actual go this weekend if he agrees...the anticipation is killing me!

Hi ladies. So i am going to be testing this month after all as i have decided to go with a clinic in denmark. I think i will feel safer but wont be able to order until end of october. Can I please stay in the group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->