October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Getting far ahead. Anyone thought about names?

Yes always naming spotting. Deciding something we agree on is the hard bit. So far, Marley is our top girl name although it'll probably change. For a boy I love Harrison but oh doesn't and we both like Ellis.

Here are my two monkeys, taken in May on our holiday to Crete. Love them so much!

https://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv293/babydust/09d0fd13-1b7f-4073-9e9b-885b1b2ba2ed.jpg

I used my girl name when I had my daughter, the next name we used alex was when I had my miscarriage so I am kind of stuck. I am thinking Freya for a girl but kind of want a Doctor Who reference. Some how as for a boy James.

Here are my two monkeys, taken in May on our holiday to Crete. Love them so much!

Aww cute.

Darkriver, she's a cutie! My dd turned two 20 days ago. We may end up with kiddos with similar age gaps.

Gigglebox, your little man is adorable. I don't blame you for leaving the baby pic up... who can resist baby smiles?

Awww what cute children!

Names...for a boy we are between Link and Lennox. I'd love an "H" middle name as a homage to my father with those initials, however i haven't found one I like yet. A girl will be Ember Victoria.

Opinions welcome :)

We're always talking about names. I have Isabelle and Florence already, so we look out for quite traditional names. I quite like felicity at the moment (sort of assuming we'll have another girl, don't know why!)

How is everything going ladies?

Wishyouwerehere I always loved the name Florence. So elegant and feminine

Gigglebox I love lennox, and it reminds me of a name I love, Knox, it's so unusual here in the UK.

Is it bad that u gave my son a long dinner (soup) so id have time to jump oh :haha: hes working nights fri/sat/sun, i didnt wanna risk oving between thurs and mon so covering myself

And names for me (oh would say different)
G - rylie anne d.........
B - jack paul d........

Is it bad that u gave my son a long dinner (soup) so id have time to jump oh :haha: hes working nights fri/sat/sun, i didnt wanna risk oving between thurs and mon so covering myself

I think it's kinda genius lol

I like Riley. I tend to like unisex names :shrug:

What do you ladies think of the middle name Hazen? With Link or Lennox as the first name?

As much as i love doctor who names. I dont think calling my child Doctor would be fair haha. Lennox is nice.

Yeah lennox is lovely. Unusual but not too wacky!

I'm not thinking me and dh are going to be up for much bding in the next couple of days - a random arsonist set fire to our car this morning, and it's a complete write off. We only bought it a month ago so we are gutted :( fortunately everyone is safe but it's hard bot to feel unsettled by things like this....so i'm not 100% sure if we're carrying on this month or if car limbo is going to overtake everything for the time being. We might be more ntnp than actively ttc x

I'm not thinking me and dh are going to be up for much bding in the next couple of days - a random arsonist set fire to our car this morning, and it's a complete write off. We only bought it a month ago so we are gutted :( fortunately everyone is safe but it's hard bot to feel unsettled by things like this....so i'm not 100% sure if we're carrying on this month or if car limbo is going to overtake everything for the time being. We might be more ntnp than actively ttc x

Omg thats awful. Sorry.

OMG!!! thats awful, i am so sorry that happened to you. Have they caught who did it?

Wow! that is so crazy! I'm so sorry that happened :( I don't blame you for not being in the mood. That sort of thing makes you feel so violated :hugs2:

Afternoon ladies,

How is everyone? What CD are we all on? I think im on CD20, and still unsure if I have Ov'd... kinda wishing AF does arrive soon if she is going to at all so I can start temping the next cycle. The brownish/pinkish CM i had a few days ago is now gone so I dont think AF is on her way after all. Only happened once on each day when wiping, the first time slightly more than the last day with a smidge and I wonder if it is indeed Ov spotting after reading up online about it. If it was Ovulation spotting, I could well be on my 2ww now... however Im dubious as I havent got a sure positive OPK yet, although the darkest test i posted a few days ago too is still the darkest result I have had thus far. Hate not knowing if i missed it with the OPKS, I have been testing at least 2-3 times a day! And so i keep testing just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->