October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Velathria - I would be too curious - I would have to test :)

Ladies...can I ask when you are supposed to do a pregnancy test? I don't know how long my cycles are as I have only had one on 8 September. I'm not even sure I ovulated...I got AN almost position at 6pm at CD15. I wish I had tested a little later the same night on the off chance I got that positive. I tested again at 12 noon the next day but it was very faint...definite negative and has since disappeared. If I take that almost positive as a positive and ovulated the following day, do I count 14 days from there?
I think you can ov 1-3 days after a positive test...someone correct me if i'm wrong! But it'd probably be safe start counting dpo 1 as the day after your closest positive, or maybe 2 days after...
I think I will buy some to test... I really don't want to miss it..but my ovulation has always been on time. Never wrong. . It's weird that it's so much earlier then usual.

Just keep sexin' it up so you can be sure to have all windows covered :thumbup:

Oh god amazon was a bad idea..... I just ordered a set with 40 opks and 20 early pregnancy test things plus a bbt thermometer and some vitamins for his and her xD

Lol!!! Amazon is like the virtual version of target. You can't get out of there without buying 5+ things you didn't go there to get.

Yep 5 opk or 2 preg tests.

Tested with okp and preg today (because if your gonna pee on 1 stick why not pee on 2 :rofl:) both 100% neg.

Not sure if i hated wtt or ttc more.

Going from cm and cp im cd4 today. But im also 1st month off contraception so who knows whats happening

Hello I'm new and first cycle ttc no 2 :) put a post up about if found out preg but booked in for colonoscopy in nov :s urgh

Oh god amazon was a bad idea..... I just ordered a set with 40 opks and 20 early pregnancy test things plus a bbt thermometer and some vitamins for his and her xD

I did the same thing a few months ago!!!! Great deals hahaha DH says I'm a "pee stick" hoarder. Every time I see a coupon for tests I go grab some lol so now I have several HPTs in different brands that I've never had the chance to use! But I'll be prepared when AF is late!

Still have sore nipples but less pukey. Hoping tgis cycle isnt stupidly long. Ttc drives me crazy

Valethria I love amazon but it is a naughty shop or at least it makes me naughty lol
I'm just standing outside school and I am surrounded by babies. Everyone decided to have babies this summer and make me crazy broody.

Doesn't it just seem like it happens in waves?! I know 5 pregnant women currently.

Same here, I feel like there are births and pregnancy announcements around every corner! Makes TTC all the more frustrating!!!

They are everywhere!
I am convinced since ttc i spot every single pregnant person and every newborn baby. I must have been blind before

It makes me want to try so much harder and do absolutely everything I can to join the mommy club!! DH even says he feels left out since he's one of the only guys in his squadron without kids.

So to step things up I decided to buy the digital OPKS (using FR opk for 8 months)....HOLY BUYERS REMORSE! It was such a good idea last night when we ran to the store... But I looked at the receipt this morning and wanted to throw up. Over $60 for OPKS. Bleh! These puppies better be flashing smileys at me soon!

Im really hoping atleast 1 of us here gets an oct :bfp: and the rest follow quickly :flower:

How is everyone today?

I am getting impatient of this not knowing lark. OPK today was TOTALLY negative, not even a whiff of a line. Finding it hard to judge cervical positioning, cm is confusing. GRR! I might to a PG test this weekend...

It makes me want to try so much harder and do absolutely everything I can to join the mommy club!! DH even says he feels left out since he's one of the only guys in his squadron without kids.

So to step things up I decided to buy the digital OPKS (using FR opk for 8 months)....HOLY BUYERS REMORSE! It was such a good idea last night when we ran to the store... But I looked at the receipt this morning and wanted to throw up. Over $60 for OPKS. Bleh! These puppies better be flashing smileys at me soon!

oh god thats expensive, fingers crossed they are flashing at you soon!!! :thumbup:

Babydustcass- I hate waiting to O! Especially since I've been taking soy to hopefully help me O earlier I'm just super impatient to see it actually working! Plus I feel a lot of pressure this month since DH will be gone for two weeks. I need to O before the 15th! Eek!

Babydustcass- I hate waiting to O! Especially since I've been taking soy to hopefully help me O earlier I'm just super impatient to see it actually working! Plus I feel a lot of pressure this month since DH will be gone for two weeks. I need to O before the 15th! Eek!

Fingers crossed for a positive soon. :hugs: Ive got near positives but nothing sure... Ive had the build up and now its all stopped. I am hoping i did O with the darkest line i could get on the OPK as I had some spotting (pinky brown CM) which could have been attributed to OV, but who really knows when you arent temping to make sure. Wish i had now

Hoping for hubs to give in, myself.

Hope to see some positive opk's from you all! Except you babydust, I want to see a positive preg test! Where do you think you are in your cycle?

Maybe 6-8dpo? Probably neither of those haha! My uterus is so sore this morning and little elbows arent helping when the kids prod and poke me. Ouch
What's your oh saying giggle?

I'm now 8 dpo, my CF is creamy and sticky. Had some odd pains yesterday and I've been fairly cranky X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->