October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Is there a lone there? Is it an Evap?

Just torturing myself with the test I took a few days ago lol
https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/kiwitastic1Nugget/image.jpg1_zpskc7rypqo.jpg

Is it the black and white inverted photo? I'm not seeing anything....do you have a link to the original?

Or this one... Lol

It's inverted then switched to b&w, I took it with a camera inverted, is this one better?
https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/kiwitastic1Nugget/image.jpg1_zps1trbqboy.jpg

I bet it's an indent if anything. I don't know why I just can't accept the reality of it all! It's like if I believe hard enough it will happen, so frustrating. I hope af doesn't mess with me, comes on time, is normal and proves to me I'm insane lol

Nah, i'm not seeing it :(

I know what you mean, i've even considered somehow drawing on a line lol, like if you can make it show up, it will make it real. It's so silly...but my god, the desire for that second line is strong! Obviously i would never alter a test lol...but i do tweak the crap outta them sometimes just to see it and give myself false hopes.

Haha yep, exactly, I will my eyes to see something that evidently isn't even there. It's just this feeling I can't shake off. I'd say I'm a relatively realistic girl, I don't dabble in fantasies all day long, but man, I can't shake this. Driving me mad!

:hugs: i got pregnant immediately with my son, then had an "oops'' in August. I was in total and completely shock when we didn't get pregnant by cycle 2 (when we actively started trying after the cp). I just was in disbelief, and it took me a bit to "get over" it. This past month I got a symptom I only had with the pregnancies, so when I got a BFN, i went through that shock all over again. I just couldn't believe it, i was so convinced i was pregnant that i told some ladies i was just waiting for the test to confirm.

It's horrible, almost like being betrayed by your own body.

It absolutely is. It's freaky how so many physical symptoms suddenly appear and are so REALISTICALLY that you just know you're pregnant. By cycle 3 I was pregnant with my son. Then I had a chemical back in November. And it's like I just can't wrap my head around the ttc game. I think taking a break will be good for me. I hope when I start again it doesn't take long, I won't be able to handle it!

Right?! I'm really trying to embrace the "it will happen when it happens" mentality, which i don't have a problem with up until O...then I can't get my mind off of the countdown and it drives me bonkers.

Trying to just :sex: when the mood strikes this cycle. Baby making is emotionally draining...sex is starting to make me anxious. I don't like that.

Yeah that's hard. It becomes a chore and you keep thinking if this is the one that will catch and what can you do to get those swimmies as far in there, and ugh. Lol

I'm so good about being relaxed too until o, then I have to physically calm myself, I literally think about it all the time and tell my brain to shut up a million times a day. Ttc is hard! I wish we could all get surprise pregnant! Just bam! We are knocked up! Lol

Yup, but only when we want it, right? :haha: anyway i think this is also when losses are hard, 'cause it's like, i could have already been pregnant and avoided all this emotional stuff...oh well. Honestly i think my loss was a blessing in disguise. The timing would have been really bad...we're farmers and a baby at the start of the busy season would have been rough. Now a baby born will be at the end of the season and that'll be just fine.

Right?! I'm really trying to embrace the "it will happen when it happens" mentality, which i don't have a problem with up until O...then I can't get my mind off of the countdown and it drives me bonkers.

Trying to just :sex: when the mood strikes this cycle. Baby making is emotionally draining...sex is starting to make me anxious. I don't like that.

I totally agree, baby making is totally draining! I'm so tired all the time. I'm in nursing school and work nights and I'm exhausted. I'm trying to just go w the flow and not be so stressed.

Hello all, I've been experiencing lots of CM, very wet down there ( sorry, gross). AF not due until Feb 5th. Also I've been really bloated these past few days. Nothing else to report for me. Just doing the tww again :wacko:

Mama, I wish you a happy tww.

I'm on cd 14 and should ovulate sometime next week. I didn't have many side effects from taking clomid on the days I took the pills but I've been an emotional mess the past 4 days after I've finished the pills! I've been feeling super down and like I'll never have more kids :( I just try to keep looking forward to (hopefully) ovulating.

Well y'all, i'm jumping off the ttc bus. I'll be around to see you all fall preggers though ^_^ it's a personal choice, i have some things to work out before adding a baby to the mix.

Thread is falling a part:cry:

Im kinda taking a break this cycle but i will be around. We are thinking about cancelling our trip to Cancun due to Zika virus and TTC. What do u ladies think?

Zika virus freaks me out. I probably would because you are ttcing. I'm worried that it's made it here in the U.S. People in Brazil and such are being told not to get pregnant for two years!!! That's crazy! And super scary!

For me, nipples hurt and really watery white cm. I don't know what dpo but definitely not pregnant so goes to show how hard the tww is with sneaky symptoms. Rude lol

Oh! I forgot to mention! I'm going to start temping so I get the idea for when I o when it's time to ttc! Trying to think ahead. I downloaded the fertility friend app, didn't temp this morning as I didn't get three hrs of sleep because baby has a fever so I'll start tomorrow

Question! If my temp spikes mid cycle does that guarantee ovulation? Can your temp spike but you actually not release an egg? I just want to know for sure if I am ovulating....

And do you guys take your temp orally? For some reason I thought it had to be done vaginally and that seems annoying. Hahah.

Any other advice for a temping newbie? :)

I temp and you have to have a sustained shift after ovulation so your chart will be biphastic. Ff will give your cross hairs if it thinks you ovulated. I haven't been ovulating so on my charts you'll see the occasional spike but no sustained shift.

I take my temp orally. I got the bbt from Walmart and it works great. I am so not a morning person so I actually named my 6am alarm "TEMP!" And set my thermometer on my phone every night so I can't miss it when I turn of my alarm in the morning :)

After a few months, it's second nature now.

Haha I thought about setting an alarm too! What makes a thermometer bbt? Is it good enough if it shows two digits? Or do I need to buy one that says bbt on it? Lol I have like three here I'd like to not buy one if I can.

Sorry you haven't been ovulating, temping helped you figure that out yeah? Have you been bding ? I'm excited this cycle for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->