October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Posting my chart to show you how my cm was. I remember now that I had ewcm really early in the cycle but thought that was because of clomid.

Also for me to check cm, I had to do internal check. I never had anything on my pants liners.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 5
Magicalmom2be I've been taking it the last 3 cycles and noticed slight change but not massive. But I've just started vitex this cycle too. I'm getting cramps today so my optimism has disappeared. Due AF Sunday.

Magicalmom2be I've been taking it the last 3 cycles and noticed slight change but not massive. But I've just started vitex this cycle too. I'm getting cramps today so my optimism has disappeared. Due AF Sunday.

If you didn't get ur hormones tested, u shouldn't use vitex. If you hav high LH:FSH ratio, vitex will make things worse

Thanks. I used it with both of my previous pregnancies and it helped because I had a short luteal phase (only 9dpo). I became pregnant last couple of months of taking it with both.

I've been trying now for 8 months and was using it as a last resort as my dpo can still be quite short.

Eh, yeah, "missig the tww" sounds weird....but it's such an exciting time. I really only miss the positive tww though lol! It's like a wedding--you think and plan for months, then it's over in a flash..you know, the thrill of that first positive and telling hubs. I hope that makes sense and doesn't sound snooty.

For those of you with cm issues, ever tried sperm friendly lube like pre seed?

8dpo today. And I'm exhausted. I can't keep my eyes open. But I notice I always get this way before af, anyone else get super tired right before? I wonder if it's more than just pms. I'm totally useless for a week every month! Annoying!

Anyway, no change in cm, slight cramping but I feel it's because I'm hyper aware of things right now. Literally no reason for me to think I caught the little egg. No nap in my future either. Boo. Haha

How is everyone else?

Feel you on the tired front. Im over analysing everything and I said I wouldn't this time. So depressing.

I keep getting af pains and due in two days. Hope if it's not to be this month.....again that the witch doesn't go over and mess me around.

I'll tell ya, my symptoms this time were soooo similar to my normal af symptoms...fingers crossed!

Feel you on the tired front. Im over analysing everything and I said I wouldn't this time. So depressing.

I keep getting af pains and due in two days. Hope if it's not to be this month.....again that the witch doesn't go over and mess me around.

I hear you. Af cramps here too. Still tired. I feel like my urine smell is stronger? Hahaha how weird is that? It's not like a gross ammonia smell but just stronger? Ew? I feel like I need to shower every time I use the restroom. Weird. My allergies are clearing up so maybe I can smell now haha. :shrug: this tww stuff is for the birds!,

I'll tell ya, my symptoms this time were soooo similar to my normal af symptoms...fingers crossed!

Haha don't tease me now! :haha: it's textbook af though, the cm, the moodiness, the exhaustion, the cervix position, all of it is like every af I've had the last year or so. I would be so shocked if I get a bfp, it feels very unlikely at this point. :dohh:

Golden -- You had a beautiful chart the month you conceived! I'll take your advice and not worry so much about the CM factor, but I can't lie... I am having fun experimenting with my body to see what might happen. :blush:

Gigglebox -- I've tried pre-seed, but to no avail. :nope: It was only for a couple of cycles though.

Kern -- Fx for you!!!

AFM... I'm on CD9, about 5 days from O, and my creamy CM is starting to stretch like slime or snot! :happydance: I'm sooooooo happy, because my CM never shows any signs of any kind of stretching. Hopefully by O, it will turn clear and stretch even more, and be abundant! Not sure what's working better, but between the EPO, grapefruit juice, vitamin C, and tons of water, I think I'm going to produce EWCM for the first time ever and a lot of it! :rain:

Magic, get some BD in now while it's there, just in case it goes away! Mine went ewcm 1-2 days before O, then went watery, so i made sure we dtd with both types just to be on the safe side.

Well last night I had a few hours of pinching, poking, whatever in one spot on my right side. It would last a few seconds each time. It's gone today but I have way more cm and my cervix is high and softer than yesterday. Still just chilling and waiting it out lol. Most chill tww ever. Haha

Hmmmm...when are you testing?

Not until next Wednesday the 28th at the earliest. I still feel random pokes in that area but nothing consistent like last night. Cm is back to normal pre af and cervix dropped again too. So still very little symptoms to get my hopes up over. :shrug: :) I'm not too stressed about it! Haha!

Kern, my cervix dropped at 9dpo along with bfn, I had no symptoms and lots of acne so i was 100% sure that af was coming. 10dpo i got the faintest line.

Everyone's body is different, some ppl get super high cervix and some dont. I loved symptom spotting but Its really pointless.

Keep ur hopes up always, think positive and relax:hugs:

Magical, so excited about ur ewcm!!

Wow! That's amazing! When I had my chemical pregnancy last November I knew I was pregnant before the test because my cervix went high and soft and my cm smelled exactly like it did when I was pregnant with my son, I guess it's a smell you don't forget, I also got the yellow cm everyone mentions, I post a bfp on 10dpo �� so I guess that's what I go off of every cycle heh, I never checked with my son so I don't know what the symptoms were there. I just feel really out, like I just KNOW inside that I'm out. I'll be shocked as heck if I got it, but I really wouldn't expect it. One ounce lol. 4 days to test! Or get af! Haha!

I completely understand that Kern. I really hope you're pleasantly surprised!

Kern I'm impressed with your patience! You have a great outlook about ttc this cycle and it's neat how in tune you are with your body. Mine wasn't predictable enough to tell I was pregnant before a positive test other than the sore boobs.

I ovulate so infrequently that I'd get impatient and did good to hold out until 9dpo on cycles I confirmed ovulation... Although I only ever has three of those cycles in a combined 16 mos ttc :D

Sorry ladies, but I can't say I miss the tww. Weirdly I do kind of miss the anticipation of the first two weeks in the cycle and liked temping to confirm (or not) ovulation. Probably the control freak in me lol. I forgot how in pregnancy it's just months of waiting after the big anatomy scan at 20 weeks :)

This week I failed my 1 hr glucose test by 2 pts (137 and the cutoff was 135 for my dr) so I'm having to track my blood sugar this week. It's looking good so far, but my history of gd + a twin pregnancy makes my Dr nervous so I don't think she'll drop the issue next week even if my numbers look good.

I know it's probably only 8 more weeks but I still hate the stress of pricking my finger 4 times a day. Today I got upset because I was hungry 30 mins after lunch but had to wait another 30 mins for a snack b/c I had to test my blood sugar at 1 hr. I don't even love food that much in general, but I do when I'm pregnant!

Sapph, i'm really surprised they didn't make you go back for the three hour test. Are they going to make you do that?

The whole feeling symptoms before a positive test thing is totally real. Have you ladies heard about the early pregnancy factor (epf)? It's a chemical change that can happen as early as 2dpo. If i remember my reading correctly, i think it's what's responsible for the lowered immune system and feelings associated with that during the tww. Evidently you can test for it, but the testing is more complicated and expensive, plus the obvious incidences of pregnancies not progressing to the hcg producing stage.

Google it, it's real i swear lol

Thanks giggle! I hope I am pleasantly surprised too! :happydance: pretty cool about the epf, I feel I've heard it before! Haha! Like how some people just know and are totally calm that particular cycle and get a bfp, weird right? I don't have that this time LOL.

SOrry to hear about your glucose test sapphire, that's stressful for sure, even though it's been good since. We always worry about our babies! So excited for you though! 8 weeks is so Little! Haha!

Afm, I'm 11dpo, cm seems normal, cervix was so high I couldn't find it this morning but it's done that before and dropped right before so not ho,ding my breath. I'm not trying to be negative, just realistic so I'm not disappointed when af arrives lol. I'd love to do a Christmas reveal :haha:

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->