• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Tani our kids with be so close in age difference, DS1 will be 5 years and 1 month older than baby. How are you liking the age gap? I was worried at first (since we started trying over a year ago) that it'd be too far apart, but i'm looking froward to DS1 helping out and bonding that way. Is yours doing that much?

Tbf Oscar doesn't interact with Joseph all that much at the minute. I'm sure it's because he's a preemie and taking ages to do stuff. I mean he didn't roll belly to back untill 20 weeks :haha:

He does help and he loves to cuddle him and give bottles. I think once he starts doing more and moving there gonna get on great. Oscar loves showing him stuff already :dohh:

Joseph was born exactly 8 weeks before Oscars 5th bday so there's around 4yrs and 10 months between them

Ok i must have missed your birth story or don't remember it. How early was Jospeh? Was his in the nicu before coming home?

He was born 36+4 but he had iugr so was the size of a 32 weeker (4lb 13) we were in the nicu for 13 days. Mainly for lack of suck but also for jaundice and a Rattle sounding chest, which he still has but is put down to his tiny air ways. He was weighed at 4.5 months and was 11lb 9oz and 0-3 clothes still swamp him

This was around 5 days old

https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0155_zpsar57eqmm.jpg~original

Oh my gosh <3 he's tiny but so precious! Did you know before birth that he had iugr? Were you at risk for pre mature birth? I always thought iugr was something that would show up in the first pregnancy.

Yeah we found out at our 31 week ultrasound. We were told he was gonna be delivered then but with loooooads of monitoring we got to 36 weeks.

Iugr can happen at any time, if we had a 3rd there's no guarantee they'd have it. J's was caused by a small bad placenta.

We weren't at risk but due to constant reduced movements and bad growth it was decided he'd be saver out than in. It was basically a balancing act, not getting him out to soon so that his organs were fully developed but not leaving it to long as to lose him.

In total I had 19 scan ( norm is 2), constantly on the ctg machine tracing his heartbeat, was admitted numerous times. It's not something I'm in a rush to repeat

Yukes, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I had a high risk pregnancy last time and I wouldn't ask that to happen to my worst enemy! Glad he's here and safe though <3

I'm glad the little man is doing well now Tani.

The twin pregnancy was uncomfortable but my iugr pregnancy was more stressful. We suspected at 32 weeks, confirmed at 34 weeks, and delivered at 36 weeks because she failed her bpp. I can't imagine having the type of monitoring you went through.

Is J catching up or still low on the growth charts? DD1 is still hovering around 2nd percentile at 3 yo. I think she's just destined to be tiny (but we're not big people so that wouldn't surprise anyone!)

He's around 0.2 for actual and around 2nd corrected. He's behind with his milestone for actual and about on time for corrected.

It's funny when I was pregnant I felt like a whale. Looking back at photos now I really was tiny. At 36 weeks I looked about 20

I think our bodies change so much from where they were, it's very easy to feel like a blimp. I'm definitely already feeling that way!

SO glad you are all doing so well, and that babies (both in and out!) are doing well too! :)

I am in the TWW of my first IUI cycle with a beta scheduled for Monday, but of course I will be testing this weekend.. keeping my fingers crossed so, so tightly! :)

Ooo maybe how exciting! I hope you get it on the first shot! Please hare tests with us ^_^ have you been testing trigger?

Thanks giggle! Yes, of course I've been testing out the trigger.. like I could help myself!!! HAHA What a beautiful sight it was to see my first ever double pink line on a test, even if it didn't stand for everything I wish it would. I triggered 12 days ago, but then needed an hcg booster 5 days later to increase my progesterone levels, so I'm still testing it out. It was really faint this morning, but still there. If there is anything worth sharing over the weekend, I will be happy to provide some POAS action for my preggo friends! :)

Yes please do! Sounds crazy but I miss peeing on tests :blush: all the ladies I've known who triggered and went on to get positives never got a true negative, the test just went from light to a little darker, then a little darker...so glad you're testing!

haha Giggs i do miss peeing on a stick too! I was cleaning the bathroom the other day and found some tests (negative ones) hiden under my makeup box hahaha I was probably hiding them from my husband and forgot about them.

Maybebaby, keep us posted!

Atm i got rib pain, im assuming he got his foot there:dohh: his kicks and punches started hurting too. We had our 3D scan last week and tech said he was a really big baby. I donno how im gonna give birth, im scared now:blush:

Awww GR, when the time comes you won't be worried about it. Lots of women give birth to large babies! I have a friend who's had 3 natural births, all over 9lbs.

I have an unused test left and am still tempted to use it despite feeling baby move now :haha: those first faint lines are soooo exciting though!

Ahhh I know! I loved seeing it go darker as I tested.

You can feel him already! That's amazing. Mine started week 18 as well. You 20week scan should be coming p soon

Yup, this was actually mich later than my first boy. With him I was feeling first flutters at 14 weeks or so, and felt him regularly at 16 weeks. This time i felt pops from about 15/16 weeks, and have only felt him consistently from about 17 weeks. I can feel it from the outside if he gets in the right position and kicks me high, which i don't recall happening this early last time.... :-k

Anywho my anatomy scan is on the 29th :thumbup:

Happy 19 weeks gigs.

I'm so pleased most (all?) of are group now either have babies or are cooking them :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->