October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Sapphire,mcan they do anything to treat the irregular horomes post bcp? Or do you just have to wait for your body to regulate?

Right now it's just a waiting game. DH and I have prepared for ttc to take up to a year (I'll use opks) and if we're still not getting anywhere clomid would most likely be our next step. I'm not expecting it to come to that as I was able to conceive naturally after 10 mos ttc a few years ago and I'm just now 29.

My mom warned me when I was engaged (at 20) not to wait too long to have kids because it might be harder than expected when i told her i thought i'd wait until 30 to have kids. I'm glad I heeded her advice! It took her 12 years to have 3 kids and she thought they weren't able to have anymore after each of us!

I will also be testing Monday is af doesn't arrive!

Not feeling much today to be honest. Doubt I'm in it but you're not out until af is here so hanging out til then! Hoping for lots of bfps in here too!

Morning! Sorry your still waiting sapphire. I came off the pill 26th aug and didn't ovy late until 7th October!!! Felt like forever and I went through 50 opks! You're right its the worst bit, especially as the two has at least an end date.

That said, I'm with you giggle feeling really apprehensive and pre-disappointment for my impending bfn. I do feel silly because I said to dh we'd go into this relaxed and it will take as long as it takes. Can't believe I've allowed myself to get like this first cycle. Sometimes when I am about to go to the loo I hover over the seat wondering if I should pee on a stick or just go lol I feel cooky.

DH is not very well today, suspected tonsillitis. His temp was over 100.3f, poor guy.
Guess I'll be playing nurse today

So ive just been looking through the fertility friend chart gallery for successfull TTCers and I am now given a new boost of positivity. Lots of the charts, and I mean LOADS, show testing from 8po right through to 11dpo with BFN, some even longer, whom still go on to get BFPs!

So im gonna opk this cycle..last cycle (1st of implant) was either 26 or 29 days depending if you count the short bleeding i had. Was planning to start opking on cd10. This sound ok or should i start earlier/later?

That sounds like a good plan, tani :thumbup:

Baby, thanks for that boost of hope :hugs: sadly i'm totally down about the whole thing this morning. No real symptoms, apart from boobs not being sore, but that could just be one of those things. No af cramping either, which was a sign for me last time and i think a pretty common one. Also the two pregnancies i had i was really hungry but didn't find anything appetizing, and i'm not having that this time, so i'm pretty sure it's not looking good.

Bfn this morning at 9dpo...

Also baby, i know exactly what you mean about wanting to use tests lol! I was thinking that yesterday and talked myself out of it. It was afternoon pee on, like, a 2-3 hour hold, would have definitely been negative so glad i didn't cave.

Pms is being a b* to me this cycle. I'm so emotional and negative...for ever bfn i see other people get, i become sad for them, and if they've been trying awhile, i get teary eyed. If ltttc'ers get bfp's i get misty eyed for their story...but the bfp's i see, i get sad because i feel like the more people who get them the less likely i am to get it.

Wow, this sounds totally insane!

I tested again today. 11dpo today, tested on second urine and really it wasn't enough, I had to hold the test upside down to get it to fill. Ugh. It was bfn. Feeling out. Why do I do this to myself?

11dpo is still early! Unless u get af, dont lose hope here :hugs: Im CD10, and still think im preggo, what a believer ha :coffee:

11dpo is still early! Unless u get af, dont lose hope here :hugs: Im CD10, and still think im preggo, what a believer ha :coffee:

Thank you. :) I just feel pregnant this time and not in a desperate way, just in a knowing happy calm way so to see a bfn, it sucks and makes me guess myself. And if af shows I'll feel so silly. Plus I was hoping to get bs positive because I want to know if I can do a strenuous hike this weekend or not lol.

My symptoms so far; one drop or clot of blood at 5dpo, tired all the time, weird cramps like when I was pg before, happy (no normal pms anger like before), hungry all the time, lots of cm, today it is watery but I get watery cm before af, usually smells like iron but today smells sweet? Tmi, sorry.

Ahhhh how are you?

Ur symptoms sound promising! I never been pregnant before, but from what i read so far, feeling pregnant is a good sign :happydance: Blood cloth at 5dpo is even better sign :dust:

I decided that im not gonna read my symptoms anymore, last month i had all the early symptoms and then i got af, im starting to think that i have this mind power, making myself have all the symptoms :cry:

Hey ladies! It's been a while since I dropped in. CD11 over here....

Fx for all you ladies! Many of you are post-O, and I have my fx for your BFPs!

I should O within the next few days, and I am sooooo anxious. This is our first month trying, and I really don't want to get my hopes up and to through the disappointment that comes along with a BFN or AF's arrival. But, I do understand that it's all apart of the TTC journey.

Baby dust to you all!
:dust:

I should O within the next few days, and I am sooooo anxious. This is our first month trying, and I really don't want to get my hopes up and to through the disappointment that comes along with a BFN or AF's arrival. But, I do understand that it's all apart of the TTC journey.

Baby dust to you all!

Im CD10 today, cycle buddies:hugs:
What a good looking chart u got there! Did u just started temping?

Hi ladies! I have had a bit of a nagging/pressure feeling near my uterus today. Still smelling cigarette smoke here and there. I just ate a hot pocket, then a banana straight after, and the aftertaste of the banana was like an onion! How weird! I read the label for the hot pocket and it listed onions, but there were by no means chunks of onions in it, and I didn't even taste onion until I ate the banana!

Baby dust to you all!

Im CD10 today, cycle buddies:hugs:
What a good looking chart u got there! Did u just started temping?

Hey GoldenRatio!

Indeed we are cycle buddies!!! :hugs:

I've been temping for 3 months. Slacked a little this month in the beginning of my cycle, because I know I O around CD14. Since it's getting close to O, I had to pull my thermometer back out. :laugh2:

I'm also using my OPK cheapies, as well.

Super excited about this cycle, since it's my first. And so glad I have a cycle buddy!

By looking at ur other charts, our cycles are pretty close :hugs:

Have u been testing with opks? i have been getting faint line but yesterday it turned clear. Im debating if i should buy digi opks today, cheap ones are confusing :dohh:

By looking at ur other charts, our cycles are pretty close :hugs:

Have u been testing with opks? i have been getting faint line but yesterday it turned clear. Im debating if i should buy digi opks today, cheap ones are confusing :dohh:

Yes. I have been testing with opks...I use both the cheapies and a Clearblue digital. I use the cheapies til I get a visible line, then I use my Clearblue. And they are always on track with my temperature tracking.

Okey i think im gonna get digital clearblue ones, i need to see the smiley face for sure :thumbup:

Anyone else testing tomorrow with me :D i'll be 10dpo, pretty sure it'll be the "real" result this cycle for me...finger are in the crossed and locked positions!

Anyone else testing tomorrow with me :D i'll be 10dpo, pretty sure it'll be the "real" result this cycle for me...finger are in the crossed and locked positions!

10dpo is still early! do it at 12dpo, so u will know for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->