October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Guys I've got pink discharge coming now. It doesn't even smell like blood. According to one calculator I'm only 11dpo today, according to another I'm 13 dpo. I don't know what to think. I'm probably out. :(

Stay positive kern! Maybe this is late implantation? You're not out until you're OUT! Fx for you!!!!

Hope it's not the start of af :/ how long is your lp?

Anyone else testing tomorrow with me :D i'll be 10dpo, pretty sure it'll be the "real" result this cycle for me...finger are in the crossed and locked positions!

10dpo is still early! do it at 12dpo, so u will know for sure

10 dpo has been my magical number, so i guess that's why i have high expectations. Either way, i still have 10 tests left so i'll probably test every day until af arrives.

Hope it's not the start of af :/ how long is your lp?

Usually 14 days. I'm so confused. I put a tampon in then took it out thinking it might be ib, it had mostly brown with ewcm on it, and just a little pink. Could be the start of af but most calculators say my af is not due until Monday. Also my cervix is high and soft, usually before af it's low and hard, also there's an iron smell that tells me blood is here in full swing. Nope nada. Why can't our cycles always be the same so we know that when it's different it means something? Lol

Don't know :/ what you describe actually sounds like ovulation....sorry this is so confusing!

So confusing haha. My last period was 9/21. So I don't think it's ovulation, I had straight ewcm with no blood around 10/5 and so. Now I. Eating a tub of ice cream waiting for af to show on my birthday hahaha.

Aw kern, how confusing! Hope it's a spot of implantation bleeding for you but if not I don't think I'll be far behind you.

Giggle I've tested this morning fmu and bfn. I have no more ic's now just frer so will test probs next week now unless more ic's come or Af. Feeling surprisingly at peace with the idea of Af coming. Before I think I was just getting too attached to the idea of it being quick and easy, after finally getting a positive opk after over a month of waiting, but that said I don't think we even did enough bding at the right time. Not counting myself entirely out, but will consider this month my practise run hehe

Anyone else testing tomorrow with me :D i'll be 10dpo, pretty sure it'll be the "real" result this cycle for me...finger are in the crossed and locked positions!

10dpo is still early! do it at 12dpo, so u will know for sure

10 dpo has been my magical number, so i guess that's why i have high expectations. Either way, i still have 10 tests left so i'll probably test every day until af arrives.
I've been reading threads on b&b this morning about bfps even after bfn on frers at 9,10,11dpo. Given me a little more hope but I think i'm gonna wait to Monday to test again. It is very disappointing to see a negative and feel like ive probably made myself more stressed than I need to be this week. At the start of testing early you shrug it off. But like you I tested early with my previous and got a +at 8dpo so it's easy to compare ect. Just gonna enjoy the weekend and wait it out now.

What does everyone have planned for this weekend? We are having a super dooper lazy one. I've got all the food we could ever need in this house, hubs is drugged up to the eyeballs for his tonsillitis and for the first time in a while we have no where to be and no one to see so we are making the most of it. Ahhhhhhh. .. tetley

Kern, my birthday is today, too! Happy birthday :)

And to answer your question baby, we are supposed to celebrate my birthday today. I've been so preoccupied with whether i'm pregnant or not that i haven't even been thinking about the birthday stuff.

It's officially 10 dpo and it's 4:50am and i have to pee but i'm nervous to test! Hence why i'm on here, procrastinating. At least if it's negative i can enjoy some drinks today, maybe...

What do you ladies think?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 24
Tweaked version, same test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 19
Happy birthday giggle x really hope this is the start of your bfp for you x

Thanks baby!!! I can't believe i may have caught first time again...hoping it's sticky and healthy!

Now the problem is when the heck am I going to test again?! My mom will be here around 9:30 to celebrate my birthday, and we're meeting my dad and brother for lunch around noon...then coming back home, then hubs and I will be going out to eat around 5. No idea when i'm going to fit in another test, might have to do it while we're out in a public bathroom! I wanted to record hub's reaction and i have a cute little plan but it might have to wait until tomorrow. UGH i want to tell him! But we kind of did that when i had the c/p and i felt like we got all excited for nothing, so i do want to see the line darken....

Baby i just saw your test! Something is definitely catching my eye. Can you get a closer picture of the lines?

Perhaps wait until tomorrow morning, sounds like you have plenty to keep her mind off it today and should be enough time to see some progress.

Yeah something is catching my eye on it but I not sure... not getting excited but intrigued for my next test

Attachments

• 2015-10-17 13.41.43.jpg
    2015-10-17 13.41.43.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 15
I see it giggle!

So I got this this morning....I think it's pink. I'm shocked and not entirely trusting it just yet!
https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Dark_side_ofthe_moon/FullSizeRender_zpswgfmjjlo.jpg

Going to the shops to get a frer in a bit!

I def see some lines on your tests, ladies :)!! For those of you had them, at what dpo are you guys? I got excited for you and decided to test too, got bfn, im at 9dpo though. I knew its a long shot.. Still hoping..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->