October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Yay I am so happy for you!!! Xxx congrats and huge positive boost for us 10dpo x

Anyone else testing tomorrow with me :D i'll be 10dpo, pretty sure it'll be the "real" result this cycle for me...finger are in the crossed and locked positions!

I'm 10dpo today. Gonna test in a few min!

I am teetering on the edge of testing and not testing again tonight. I've worked out I can probably manage a 4 hour hold with little fluid but then I just had a tea and its makes you wee. 4 days until af is due...

Wow guys! Nice bfps! I'm so excited for you all, making me want to test but thinking maybe I should wait. This morning clear discharge but now I'm getting brown ewcm looking stuff, only when I check, nothing coming out. So I guess I'll wait and not waster another test haha

So excited for you all!

Wish, that's a beautiful bfp! Congrats!

Giggle and babydust fx those lines get darker! :dust:

11dpo

Unfortunately i'm pretty sure i'm not pregnant. I just took my last frer test and the same stupid faint line is there, but it's been the same for days so i'm fairly certain it's just the antibody strip i'm seeing.

:( aww I did a frer too last night against my better judgement and it was also negative. Let's just say we're not out just yet, will only test next once af is due or missed x

I can definitely make that agreement.

Can't believe i wasted 7 frer's this cycle! I just HAD to test twice yesterday and the day before :dohh:

Argh I've gone through 50 ic's, several corner shop 1st aid brand and one frer. I have more ic's on the way and will use one of those Wednesday and leave it if it's neg.
I am thinking, I want to be a bit less crazy next time haha. I know it wont happen though but I might try my best to wait it out util 12dpo not to test or at least make sure I have enough ic's in stock to keep me going

That's a good plan, i think I'll stock up on ic's, too. I spent way too mich on these dang FRER's. I just couldn't resisit when i found two 3 packs of the old ones! I hate the new ones.

I'm so confused because i'm getting af cramps all morning :( uteruses are cruel.

Well I woke up this morning with some pretty intense cramping, I definitely felt like af was coming. A couple hours late I went to the bathroom, wiped and there was red blood. I thought, yay my period is coming so soon after my birth control removal! But now ever since, it's just pink spotting and my cramps have subsided. My nose is also runny/stuffy today. Not sure if it's from being outside yesterday on the cold, but I am already on an antibiotic for an upper respitory infection I had earlier last week. I'm confused at this point!

So exciting to see all the testers! Makes me so eager to get going. Having to wait until the end of the month feels like it'll take forever! lol

I swore to myself I wouldn't test again till after I am officially late. Well, that didn't happen. Tested this morning at 10dpo and BFN blehh. Now I am out of sticks lol, so will wait for sure.. I am refusing to pay for another box of frers, unless I am late haha

Would love to join getting my minera out soon and hoping to be ovulating soon after.

I am rather happy to say (as weird as it is) that I do believe I am starting my period! It's kind of relieving knowing that my body is regulating itself so soon after getting my nexplanon out! I have cramps yet again tonight and had more red blood, not just spotting. So I'm hoping by tomorrow af will be here full force!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->