October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Bweaver, isn't it weird to be happy about AF?! Yay for bodies behaving like they should.

Hey guys! I'm totally out. Af made her appearance with a vengeance. I'm ok with it. Had a great weekend anyways. And got hubby to agree to officially ttc next month! We were still kind of ntnp but sort of more trying? I don't know but I hope we can all carry on I to next month together! I like this group. :)

I hope so too. This group is such a great support. My AF is due in 4 days, and i feel pretty PMSy.. It was our first time ttc, so I expect to do better next cycle ;)

Kern, sorry about AF but yay on officially ttc. I'm sure it feels good to have dh totally on board this next cycle!

AFM I'm on cd24 with all negative opks but I theres a gradual darkening over the past few days so I'm hopefully I'll ovulate soon.

Sorry kern and Bweaver for AF but YAY to bodies working as they should! I am expecting AF in the next 1-2 days so hopefully she comes or if she doesnt i see a + lol could use not having to wait and wait for AF. Feeling crampy today though and dull lower back ache so feels like she is trying to make an appearance. i would also be oddly happy to see her.
Sapphire, thats great your gearing up to O, I was testing two times a day, late morning and late evening to make sure i didnt miss my surge.
I love this group, we will have to do a proper 'introduction' to each other soon!

It's weird to be excited for af, but I'm actually very happy that my body is spin as it should so soon after stopping my birth control. I feel like this cycle I will actually have a good idea as to where I stand and when I will be ovulating! I think a proper introduction is a great idea! I have a terrible cold and am taking the day off of work today, so what better do I have to do at the moment! I will start.

My name is Becky, and in 24 years old. I have two awesome kids, a little girl who is 4, and a little boy who is 2. I have been married to my husband for one year as of October 11th. I work as a full time bank teller, and I live in a small town in Pennsylvania. I'm pretty average, I don't do anything crazy. I love spending time with my family. My body may be 24, but my brain is about 10 years ahead! I've always seemed older than what I actually am. Obviously, we are ttc our third child which will be our last. Three is a good number!

Can't wait to hear everyone else's intro!

Nice to meet you Becky, its nice to know peoples real names!

My name is Cassie, I am 25 years old. I've 2 gorgeous kiddy winkles, George 7 and Macie who will be 4 next month. We had George at the tender age of 17, so like you Becky, feel a lot older than my years. DH and I have been married since March 2013, I have to tell everyone it snowed on our wedding day because 1.it was March and 2. it was MAGIC! We were engaged for 2 years before we were married, and it wouldn't have happened if i weren't pushing to get things planned.
I am a sculptor, you don't meet many of me but its a good conversation starter (and sometimes ender lol). We both work from home, and have done for around 5 years now. We are TTC our 3rd child after just over a year of hashing the idea over and over. We are moving next year around May/June though so... really looking forward to standing back and letting everyone else do the heavy lifting! haha

Very nice to meet you as well Cassie! It soundslike you are living a happy life!

Im sorry af showed :( at the very least we can start fresh with a new cycle. I will feel more in the loop now that I can actually count my cycle days!

yeah feeling optimistic, but the cramping sucks. Looks like there are a few of us onto a new cycle fairly close together.

Why is there so much waiting but so little time to catch the egg. Can i just go cry in the corner :haha:

It will be nice to start a new cycle with us all so close together in our cycle days. November may just be our month ladies! My husband told me I will be pregnant by thanksgiving, and I hope he's right!

Nice to "meet" you Cassie and Becky! I'll probably continue to use your screen names though as my memory is terrible and I'll no doubt forget who's who :p

Tani, I totally agree. I'll be crying into a bar of chocolate soon enough.

Cassie, I lied. I totally tested again today. I'm definitely out....negative for sure. Slightest faint line but it was a blue dye test, so we know how that goes. For me though, I'd rather be assured with a negative before af shows. I'm going to order some wondfo's I think for next month...definitely spent WAYYYY too much on tests.

So brief intro...i'm 29, hubs is 31...we got married on friday the 13th in may of 2011 and gave birth to our first and only child on april fools day the following year. We are work force suburbanites turned rural duck farmers. As an unsuccessful side "business", i paint pet portraits.

Babyd, what do you sculpt? Have any photos to share?

I make sandwiches for a living :rofl: ok i do more than that but yeah its not all that much fun

What happened here ! I was gone for 2 days, i got all excited with the faint positives as i was reading your posts, then you guys are all out? :cry:

Ooo duck farmer, giggle? You don't meet one of those everyday.
I actually sculpt babies, of course, for reproductions into dolls. I'm not dolly mad or anything, perhaps a little baby mad but actually as a kid I used to hate dolls with a passion. My daughter is however dolly mad and love my 'babies'. Unfortunately for her they all go off to China for reproducing and she's stuck with annabells. My main customers are other artists and they buy my blank repros and they paint them to keep or sell on. You've probably heard of Reborn dolls? Yep, that's what my sculpts are used for. I really love my job as I get lots of time with the kids and in front of the tele 'working'. I can really sculpt anything, fantasy is fun but generally thats not an audience I work with often as the dolls are in higher demand. Here are some of my clay originals, most of my sculpts are requested portraits with permission for reproduction.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1425660974907.jpg
    PicsArt_1425660974907.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 9
O_O

I am blown away on so many levels

One, because you are amazingly talented

Two, because i've seen those dolls and i was so impressed and creeped out lol! I can't believe you sculpt them! So neat

Here's a small sample of what i do. I have more photos but this site won't let me load more than one per post on apple products :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 6
wooow babydust, u are so talented! So creepy looking but so real. :hugs:

Haha I know they are So creepy! Sometimes I even freak myself out. I keep them in boxes usually, before shipping because 1. They are fragile and 2. Cos I do freak myself if I forget they are laying around. I do love sculpting though and will often just sculpt something random because my heart so desires. I even make my own christmas Dec's sometimes with coloured polymer rather than the beige stuff I use.

Wow gorgeous portrait giggle that's so impressive. Adore it! I recently painted a canvas and it is a bit of a flop but I really enjoyed it. I brought some inks to try out and they were really fun. I haven't gesso'd it yet and probs won't because I want another shot at it.
I love anything arty farty

Good morning all the beautiful ladies out there!! :) I enjoyed reading your introductios, so here is mine:

My name is Irina, I am 32 (ouch) haha, and we are ttc our first baby. I am a student, studying speech language and hearing sciences, hopefully to become a Speech and Language Pathologist.. I have met my hubby over 7 years ago, got married almost 5 years ago, and now decided that babies cant wait any longer. Before it seemed like it wasn't ever a right time, plus I don't think I was fully ready either, but came to realization that it might be never a right time, that we are only getting older, so little ones are due :) I was a nanny for longest time ever, so I think that really prolonged the wait. Now, as I am ready I want 2!! :D
Have a great day everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->