October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I dont wanna get inbetween ur arty convo, but i need help.

I woke p hour earlier than my usual time, and got 37.1 and positive opk. Should i log 37.1? my cervical fluid is clear not so stretchy, and i do have ovulation pain. Would you say i ovulate today or tomorrow?

What should i do different today lol i really wanna do right this time, dont wanna miss an other cycle. Should we BD in AM too?

Hello I am new to trying to conceive.

This is my first official cycle. I did not chart this cycle as I am only just getting used to it. but I had ovulation pains on the 2th October. My DH and I do the deed on the 30th,1st,2nd,3rd,5th,6th,7th,8th.

I did have a LAP for removal of Cyst and Endo on the 21st of September. Which I have been told to count as start of my new cycle.
I am taking 800mcg of folic acid a day and DH is taking 400mcg.

My question to you ladies is:

I have to following symptoms:
- Nausea and Vomitting 24/7
- Headaches and dizziness
- Fatigue
- Werid Cravings (Brocoli and Ice cream)

But I have been testing for a week and they have all been negative.

Is it possible to have symptoms and a negative test?

Thanks Ladies
BabyDust to all :dust:

:angel: Feb 2014

Good morning all the beautiful ladies out there!! :) I enjoyed reading your introductios, so here is mine:

My name is Irina, I am 32 (ouch) haha, and we are ttc our first baby. I am a student, studying speech language and hearing sciences, hopefully to become a Speech and Language Pathologist.. I have met my hubby over 7 years ago, got married almost 5 years ago, and now decided that babies cant wait any longer. Before it seemed like it wasn't ever a right time, plus I don't think I was fully ready either, but came to realization that it might be never a right time, that we are only getting older, so little ones are due :) I was a nanny for longest time ever, so I think that really prolonged the wait. Now, as I am ready I want 2!! :D
Have a great day everyone!!
Hi irina, wow a nanny so plenty of practise there ;) lovely to read some more about you and your journey x

I woke p hour earlier than my usual time, and got 37.1 and positive opk. Should i log 37.1? my cervical fluid is clear not so stretchy, and i do have ovulation pain. Would you say i ovulate today or tomorrow?

What should i do different today lol i really wanna do right this time, dont wanna miss an other cycle. Should we BD in AM too?

I'd log it hun but put a ? Or if you're using fertility friend it'll put a clear cure instead of a solid dot. How are you finding temping to one decimal point? Watery cm is still very fertile x

Broccoli and ice cream? If u craving to mix those two then you are definitely preggo lol :dohh:

I'd log it hun but put a ? Or if you're using fertility friend it'll put a clear cure instead of a solid dot. How are you finding temping to one decimal point? Watery cm is still very fertile x

My thermometer doesn't give me second dec point. But since I started tenpin vaginally, my temps are crazy stable lol orally I had crazy chart. My chart is on my signature, if you wanna check n let me know when you think I ovulate?! Plz

Stable but perhaps a little too inactive? Is it possible to get a new thermometer to the second decimal point? I reason I ask is your temp shift could be so small you wouldnt notice it so much as your not getting thay extra reading. Temping vaginally is definitely the most accurate way for sure I'm going to do that this cycle. You usually ovulated between 12 and 36 hrs after your first positive opk

Af is slow going today, because I'm sure you all can wait to hear how af is going lol

Stable but perhaps a little too inactive? Is it possible to get a new thermometer to the second decimal point? I reason I ask is your temp shift could be so small you wouldnt notice it so much as your not getting thay extra reading. Temping vaginally is definitely the most accurate way for sure I'm going to do that this cycle. You usually ovulated between 12 and 36 hrs after your first positive opk

Next cycle i will change the thermometer i guess:( Last cycle i got positive opk and temp dip the same day (CD14), then it went up a bit the next day which fertility friend marked it as ovulation day,was CD15.

I'm 29 and DH and I have been together for 10 years and married for 7.

I teach high school math in Texas. We're enjoying our first fall days here (in the low 80s) which I'm grateful for because the ac went out in my classroom today!

It's nice to "meet" everyone!

I'm 29 and DH and I have been together for 10 years and married for 7.

I teach high school math in Texas. We're enjoying our first fall days here (in the low 80s) which I'm grateful for because the ac went out in my classroom today!

It's nice to "meet" everyone!

Math major here! even tho i dont teach, great to see math lovers:hugs:

Low 80s?!?!?! We were in the 30s here last night in good ole PA! Needless to say, I'm freezing!

Ladies, prob a silly Q but how to attach a pic t the post? I got it, never mind :)

I promised myself not to test anymore till AF day, but got bored at my lunch break and ran to the pharmacy.. Guilty.. Will test again tomorrow to see if it gets any darker. I wonder if its just a place where a line should be.. but i swear, its bluish!!

I took a test that looks just like that today! I had a faint, barely there line which i'm pretty sure was just the antibody strip. YOURS looks darker than mine and i think it might be positive!

Baby, are your properly bleeding yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->