October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Thank you everyone for your feedback. Ill test again tomorrow am to see if there are any changes in line. I dont want to get my hopes up, but also its so hard to stay calm when it actually could be a bfp?

I think so, still kinda mixed with cm but definitely getting more red than pink now and cramping like a bitch. This will be my first real period since coming off the pill (only had my withdrawal bleed. Lol I am happy to know my lp was 12 days which is average for me. Hoping this cycle is a good 'normal' run through and we can bd more as well have more opportunities to. This month my mum and dad were staying over ov so it was awkward and we didn't nearly enough! I'll be nicer to temp from CD1 too, instead of days before ov.
Kinda had a down hour today, my friend who lives in Australia sent me a positive pregnancy test pic after her and her girlfriends first try at artifical insemination. AMAZING and kinda feel a bit left behind? Lol odd. But I am so happy for them and I hope next month we can be bump buddies together.

How are you doing giggle?

I'm loving reading everyone's intros!

I'm Jill, I'm 27 and have a 4 year old daughter, an angel baby we lost in early second tri, and an almost 2 year old son. I've been very happily married for almost 6 years, and we're hoping to have two more kids (which we even have names for already! :haha: ). We were planning to move to North Carolina next month, but decided having another baby was more important so we're staying put until next year.

I love to cook and bake. I'm a bit obsessed, and if I could go back to school, I'd go to into culinary arts. I'm also crazy over Disney, something my daughter and I now share. I'm a SAHM until the kids are bigger, and love doing anything crafty.

and I live in a small town in Pennsylvania.
we are ttc our third child

Same here! We're in South/East PA and we're also TTC for #3!

Ooo I love to bake too Jill and we are HUGE Disney fans in this house! I'm going to the Disney store this week during school times so I can browse uninterrupted. Hehe

I'm Jill, I'm 27 and have a 4 year old daughter, an angel baby we lost in early second tri, and an almost 2 year old son. I've been very happily married for almost 6 years, and we're hoping to have two more kids (which we even have names for already! :haha: ). We were planning to move to North Carolina next month, but decided having another baby was more important so we're staying put until next year.

I love to cook and bake. I'm a bit obsessed, and if I could go back to school, I'd go to into culinary arts. I'm also crazy over Disney, something my daughter and I now share. I'm a SAHM until the kids are bigger, and love doing anything crafty.

Jill that's awesome! We are smack dab right in the center of PA! Small world!

Huge Disney fan here too! DH and I went to Disneyland on our honeymoon and can't wait to take dd when she's a bit older!

Thank you everyone for your feedback. Ill test again tomorrow am to see if there are any changes in line. I dont want to get my hopes up, but also its so hard to stay calm when it actually could be a bfp?

It looks clearly positive to me and I'm always really cautious with light lines!

Huge Disney fan here too! DH and I went to Disneyland on our honeymoon and can't wait to take dd when she's a bit older!

That's awesome! My grandparents used to take my brother and I to Disney about twice a year for most of our childhood. Unfortunately my kids and husband have yet to see Disney at all, but I can't wait to take them one day! My grandparents did a big family Disney cruise three years ago that my daughter went crazy for, and we're doing another on Halloween now that we have my son. It's not quite WDW, but it is amazing! I'm working steadily at building their Disney collection so they have as many DVDs as I had VHSes as a child, and their Christmas lists are usually 90% Disney related. lol

We also name our girls after the Disney Princesses. :cloud9: We have a Katie Belle, and our Angel Baby is Elizabeth Rose after Sleeping Beauty. Our next will either be for Ariel or Cinderella (Dh and I can't agree yet on which name set we want to use first!)

Very neat! I only ever found one other person from PA on this site and I've been on for about 5 years!

That's awesome! My grandparents used to take my brother and I to Disney about twice a year for most of our childhood. Unfortunately my kids and husband have yet to see Disney at all, but I can't wait to take them one day! My grandparents did a big family Disney cruise three years ago that my daughter went crazy for, and we're doing another on Halloween now that we have my son. It's not quite WDW, but it is amazing! I'm working steadily at building their Disney collection so they have as many DVDs as I had VHSes as a child, and their Christmas lists are usually 90% Disney related. lol

We also name our girls after the Disney Princesses. :cloud9: We have a Katie Belle, and our Angel Baby is Elizabeth Rose after Sleeping Beauty. Our next will either be for Ariel or Cinderella (Dh and I can't agree yet on which name set we want to use first!)

Very neat! I only ever found one other person from PA on this site and I've been on for about 5 years!

I'm shocked to find somebody on here so close to home. Neat!

Ooo I love to bake too Jill and we are HUGE Disney fans in this house! I'm going to the Disney store this week during school times so I can browse uninterrupted. Hehe

I didn't see this comment before! I LOVE that you go to the Disney Store alone! lol. For my birthday every year, we travel 45 minutes to go to the only Disney Store in the area. This year I dressed up as blue dress Belle, and my daughter, who has a birthday 4 days before mine, dressed up a ballgown Belle. We shopped for our birthday gifts, and they announced our birthdays and sang to us. Love having a little Disney Magic while I'm away from WDW!

What is your favorite thing to bake? I personally love pies best. I always wanted to do cakes, but I don't have the time or patience anymore.But pies I seem to be naturally good at!

Babyd, hope she hurries up so you can get on with cycle two :thumbup: thanks for asking about me, i've been feeling very "blah". Just bummed in general, but definitely have the baby blues. I'm just in a state of disbelief and am disheartened. I am sorry about your pregnant friend, although i know you're happy for her...it's still hard. I had a birthday get together this past saturday and my 3 pregnant friends, who i would have been due the same month of if i didn't have the cp, were standing together posing for photos as the pregnant bunch :(

It just stings. Hoping we both have better success next cycle :)

Babyd, hope she hurries up so you can get on with cycle two :thumbup: thanks for asking about me, i've been feeling very "blah". Just bummed in general, but definitely have the baby blues. I'm just in a state of disbelief and am disheartened. I am sorry about your pregnant friend, although i know you're happy for her...it's still hard. I had a birthday get together this past saturday and my 3 pregnant friends, who i would have been due the same month of if i didn't have the cp, were standing together posing for photos as the pregnant bunch :(

Gigglebox that is terrible. I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through that. That would be a hard pill to swallow since you are trying so hard to ttc.

Hey guys! Oh man irinairina! I can't wait to see your test! Hope it's a bfp for you!

As far as my introduction! I'm 31 with my little 1 yr old. I want maybe 2 more kids, hoping one will be a girl but loving my boy so won't be too disappointed. My husband and I have been together for 8 yrs and he has a 10 yr old son. He's an awesome big brother. :) I live in Knoxville, tn and am currently a sahm.

Can't wait for next cycle!

LOVE KNOXVILLE!!! Hubs and i checked it out to move to. We fell in love with the city (love the city square!) but were less than enchanted with the surrounding rural areas where we would have bought a house. Too much religion and meth :haha: JUST KIDDING. Beautiful area though! I have a ghost story about the red roof in when i have time to type it ;)

I didn't see this comment before! I LOVE that you go to the Disney Store alone! lol. For my birthday every year, we travel 45 minutes to go to the only Disney Store in the area. This year I dressed up as blue dress Belle, and my daughter, who has a birthday 4 days before mine, dressed up a ballgown Belle. We shopped for our birthday gifts, and they announced our birthdays and sang to us. Love having a little Disney Magic while I'm away from WDW!

What is your favorite thing to bake? I personally love pies best. I always wanted to do cakes, but I don't have the time or patience anymore.But pies I seem to be naturally good at!
Oh that's awesome my daughter is having a party mid November and of course it's a princess party, I never thought to dress up myself hmmm
.. she is getting the new cinderella dress for her birthday, withe butterflies which is the main reason I am visiting the Disney store but I am sure I will get into more trouble hehe

My favourite things to bake... hmmm well my most favourite thing to bake are cupcakes and cookies, cookies because they are easy and cupcakes because the artist in me loves to decorate. My favourite thing to eat once I've bake it is (which is really hard and super frustrating ) Gypsy tart which is a very southern British tart. You need to have come from the south to even hear of it and now I live in a town called Stratford upon avon? ( William Shakespeares birth place - we all know him? ) no one here has a clue what this tart was until I turned their world upside down with its crazy goodness

Af is here full force this morning and finding AF to be so different from when I was on the pill and having monthly withdrawal bleeds. No headache which is amazing for me as I usually suffer with one for at least a solid day before AF but now I have really painful cramps and lower back ache to replace it. At least I can think clearly though, take this over a headache any day.
So sorry Giggle, Im so sorry that happened to you. It must be heart breaking and I totally cN understand why a situation like that would hurt.
Big hugs xxx

Good morning everyone,

So i took a test again this morning and got a very faint line again, possibly even fainter, or may be my eyes are still sleepy lol. But i did a digital test last night and this morning, both came out positive (yes+)!! Really hoping its a sticky one :)
Hows everyone doing today?

Good morning everyone,

So i took a test again this morning and got a very faint line again, possibly even fainter, or may be my eyes are still sleepy lol. But i did a digital test last night and this morning, both came out positive (yes+)!! Really hoping its a sticky one :)
Hows everyone doing today?

Thats great news! :hugs: Congrats hun:yipee:

I feel like im out this cycle:nope: I had to wake p again 1 hour earlier today and my temp is still 37.1 , maybe im doing it wrong the whole time:cry:

I had so much ovulation pain yesterday, i hope i ovulated otherwise my temp chart is no help :sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->