October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Congrats to those getting :bfp: ! :happydance:

Anyone here doing anything to gear up for pregnancy while TTC? With #1, I never drank a drop of caffeine the entire pregnancy. With #2, that wasn't possible, so I allowed myself to have some caffeine as needed. Currently, I'm totally addicted! Coffee in the morning, soda and ice tea every day, sometimes an energy drink booster to get me through. I want neither the negative effects of caffeine going to the baby or all the chemicals in soda and energy drinks, so I'm working on weaning myself off.

I'm also underweight, which happens every time I breastfeed. So right now I'm weight lifting every other day to gain muscle weight and to help prep my body for what's to come. Once I'm pregnant, I'll stop lifting and start focusing again on abdominal muscles and kegals.

What's on everyone else's to do list?

Oh that's awesome my daughter is having a party mid November and of course it's a princess party, I never thought to dress up myself hmmm
.. she is getting the new cinderella dress for her birthday, withe butterflies which is the main reason I am visiting the Disney store but I am sure I will get into more trouble hehe

My favourite things to bake... hmmm well my most favourite thing to bake are cupcakes and cookies, cookies because they are easy and cupcakes because the artist in me loves to decorate. My favourite thing to eat once I've bake it is (which is really hard and super frustrating ) Gypsy tart which is a very southern British tart. You need to have come from the south to even hear of it and now I live in a town called Stratford upon avon? ( William Shakespeares birth place - we all know him? ) no one here has a clue what this tart was until I turned their world upside down with its crazy goodness

I love the new Cinderella dress! It's so pretty. I admit, I haven't seen the movie yet (I really disliked Maleficent, so I didn't want to pay to see another newly changed live action version of a beloved film. Waiting until our Disney Cruise and I'll watch it for free there!) but I have more confidence that I'll really like this movie.

That's so cool that you make something so delicious and rare! One of my goals is forever trying to make my own recipe of something so it's unlike anything else others have, so that's really exciting to me!

LOVE KNOXVILLE!!! Hubs and i checked it out to move to. We fell in love with the city (love the city square!) but were less than enchanted with the surrounding rural areas where we would have bought a house. Too much religion and meth :haha: JUST KIDDING. Beautiful area though! I have a ghost story about the red roof in when i have time to type it ;)

Hahaha meth and religion. 😂😂 the meth is on the far far outer parts, like 40 minutes outside. The religion is everywhere though, I think that's just part of the south though, I'm pretty good about keeping my mouth shut and just letting people be, coming from the north, that's a pretty big deal hahaha.

Sugarbeth, I've been taking prenatals, I'm also a Beachbody coach so I really focus on my health, so I workout, eat well, all of the kegals! Haha.

Babyd, just started cd1 myself today. Shall we keep this group going? I hope so!

Congratulations irina! That must be so exciting to see the word "yes"

Kern, we were looking outside the city since we wanted a lot of land. I also forgot to mention the trains hahahhaha...i saw a billboard that said something like "i played chicken with a train and all i got was this body bag." With a photo of the body bag. Wtf?!

So, red roof in....we stayed there and we got a room upstairs. The second my foot hit the top floor, i instantly got bad juju vibes. I told hubs "something bad happened up it. I don't know. It has that feeling." I felt like someone off'ed themselves. I felt that every time i cme back upstairs. So when we left i decided to ask the front desk guy as i was checking out (actually i was walking out the door, then decided i had nothing to lose, and turned back around to ask him). Turned out this crazy couple stayed upstairs and the wife threatened suicide, then ended up shooting herself in a room upstairs--in her stomach, of all places! He said he didn't know if she died or not.

And that's my story of knoxville lol

im taking folic acid, though may get some prenatals soon. I have also joined the gym and spa as I have a very inactive job lol Plan to still gently excise once I am pregnant and enjoy the spa too on those achy days. thinking ahead and all that. It's a lovely gym actually attached to the beautiful place we got married. it also includes all the classes and im sure i saw a prenatal one. The other day I saw a lady stylishly relaxing with her newborn baby in the foot spas, swimming ect And it totally inspired me haha! I also need to get some decaff tea, like you Jill I am addicted and the withdrawals when pregnant are awful!!! Oh the headaches.

I'm estimating today or tomorrow I'll be on CD1, so I'm excited to see a few people may be so close to me! I'm anxious for AF so I can start my first cycle officially! I can't wait to stop preventing pregnancy and not have to worry each time if we were successful at preventing.

I've been taking prenatals for 5 years straight. I never get a chance to get off of them! I've had three pregnancies, two babies and breastfeed for about two years at a time. I was always told to take prenatals while breastfeeding. Since I've been unsuccessful with weaning my son, I'm still taking them! lol. It'll probably be the same way with the next one too.

Oh yes, the withdrawl headaches are the worst! And they make morning sickness even harder to get through. Which is why I'm trying to limit myself now, but honestly I'm not doing a great job. I'm cutting out Iced Tea at the moment, keeping the rest. Once iced tea is easy to not need, I'll cut out the soda and just not allow DH to bring energy drinks in the house! I'll probably keep my coffee for a bit, as getting up and going in the mornings is absolutely impossible without it even with the caffeine I already take!

Im cd 10 today. Cm is starting to get wet/tacky. Hoping to ov this weekend

Babyd, just started cd1 myself today. Shall we keep this group going? I hope so!

Congratulations irina! That must be so exciting to see the word "yes"

Kern, we were looking outside the city since we wanted a lot of land. I also forgot to mention the trains hahahhaha...i saw a billboard that said something like "i played chicken with a train and all i got was this body bag." With a photo of the body bag. Wtf?!

So, red roof in....we stayed there and we got a room upstairs. The second my foot hit the top floor, i instantly got bad juju vibes. I told hubs "something bad happened up it. I don't know. It has that feeling." I felt like someone off'ed themselves. I felt that every time i cme back upstairs. So when we left i decided to ask the front desk guy as i was checking out (actually i was walking out the door, then decided i had nothing to lose, and turned back around to ask him). Turned out this crazy couple stayed upstairs and the wife threatened suicide, then ended up shooting herself in a room upstairs--in her stomach, of all places! He said he didn't know if she died or not.

And that's my story of knoxville lol

Haha yes there are a ton of trains here. I actually live right by a line and have family that works for them. There's always a story in the news about someone trying to race a train. Dumb.

Cd1 started Sunday for me, I think we are gonna start the bd this weekend to get rid of the old stuff and get into an every other day habit because I should ov the weekend after next! I won't be tracking except by ewcm, I'm consistently 28 days so if we bd a lot I feel we will have a good chance! Exciting!

Also, we decided we are going to be team yellow this time! What about you all? Going to find out the gender or wait and be surprised? :)

Im cd 10 today. Cm is starting to get wet/tacky. Hoping to ov this weekend

Happy BDing:happydance: My hubby is already running away from me, i said two more days then you can go :loo:

My oh was moaning about being 'used' early. I questioned him as to why he was complaining about having to have sex :rofl: he smirked and answered with im not really sure :haha:

Does BDing hurt during ovulation? Yesterday i was dying from pain, it felt so swollen and sore, like it was hitting my uterus. Is this a good sign or im just getting UTI ?

Ive honestly no idea. Ice only had 1 cycle in 4 years with no contraception

Bd doesn't hurt me during ovulation, I'd say for me it feels better :/ but then when I was on bc I was really dry? Tmi sorry lol but since coming off Im not and my labido is right back up again.

Ooo team yellow kern, wish I could be so strong. I can barely hold out until 8dpo to test for pregnancy let along go a whole 9 months without picking up pink or blue bits. I am a bit of a control freak though and it makes me really happy to plan ahead and be in the know.

Bd doesn't hurt me during ovulation, I'd say for me it feels better :/ but then when I was on bc I was really dry? Tmi sorry lol but since coming off Im not and my labido is right back up again.

Ooo team yellow kern, wish I could be so strong. I can barely hold out until 8dpo to test for pregnancy let along go a whole 9 months without picking up pink or blue bits. I am a bit of a control freak though and it makes me really happy to plan ahead and be in the know.

Oh its not like dryness pain, im really lubricated plus i used preseed, but it felt like it was hitting my uterus or bladder kinda pain. I wonder its because my cervix is lower?

Congrats on the BFP, irinairina!

AFM, I believe I am ovulating today and will be 1DPO tomorrow, putting me in the 2WW. Gonna still BD today and the next couple of days, just in case.

2WW is gonna be like hell for me...I'm so impatient and anxious....I see myself testing on 3DPO! lmao....

So far I only noticed BFPs from poppet2016 and irinairina...

Are there any others that I've missed?

Baby dust, loves!

:dust:

I've just caught up on all of the posts. I surely hope we all keep this group going and keep in touch, even after we get our BFPs! It's nice to have a group of ladies to talk about this kind of stuff with. I'm sure none of us have a group of friends who are all trying to get pregnant at the same time, so this is nice. On another note, today is CD3 for me. Af seems to have tapered off, I'm just getting spotting now. I'm not sure if it's because I have even taking Tylenol or ibuprofen lately for sinus headaches, or if af is coming to an end. My flow will slow down to almost nothing when I take any pain reliever. So we will see tomorrow. Typically af lasts 5 days give or take, so I guess a day or two short isn't a big deal. I also will only be determining ovulation through cervical mucus, and by my CD. Hopefully it does the trick!

Is anyone else up to chat? I never know what time zones everyone is in!

I've just caught up on all of the posts. I surely hope we all keep this group going and keep in touch, even after we get our BFPs! It's nice to have a group of ladies to talk about this kind of stuff with. I'm sure none of us have a group of friends who are all trying to get pregnant at the same time, so this is nice. On another note, today is CD3 for me. Af seems to have tapered off, I'm just getting spotting now. I'm not sure if it's because I have even taking Tylenol or ibuprofen lately for sinus headaches, or if af is coming to an end. My flow will slow down to almost nothing when I take any pain reliever. So we will see tomorrow. Typically af lasts 5 days give or take, so I guess a day or two short isn't a big deal. I also will only be determining ovulation through cervical mucus, and by my CD. Hopefully it does the trick!

Is anyone else up to chat? I never know what time zones everyone is in!

Hey! its 5:30 here in Canada. Im p:hugs:
Try not to take ibuprofen, it will cut ur period short, and cause irregular periods. Also dont take any painkiller after ovulation, apparently it affects implantation. Whenever i take painkiller during my period, it stops andmakes my cycle like 24-25 days.

I've noticed with ibuprofen it always almost stops my bleeding. I've been trying to take only Tylenol because I know I will be able to use it during my pregnancy if I need to. I broke down and had to take some ibuprofen, only because I knew it would take my headache away! I will try to refrain from using it now though.

So it's 5:30 there? It's 8:05 pm here in Pennsylvania!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->