October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I read online that even Tylenol shouldn't be taken during pregnancy so I stopped taking pain killer to get myself used to it but sometimes I really wanna eat the whole bottle

Whenever I would have any round legiment pain, or any other pain for whatever reason, my doctor advised me to take some Tylenol. Ibuprofen thins the blood, that is why it is not recommended to take during pregnancy. May I add I do not take Tylenol daily lol! I have just been taking it because I am fighting off a cold, and I have a sinus headache with it :(

Hope u feel better Hun! I just did an opk and got negative, I wonder why my LH surge was one day only even tho my temp didn't shift 😔 So confusing

Thank you much! Temping confuses the heck out of me. I've never religiosity done opks either, so I'm not too familiar with them. I've always just bd as much as possible and hope for the best haha! I do normally pay attention to my cm.

Yea I wish I never tried temping and opks, so addicting! now I feel like a crazy woman:cry: how long have u been trying? Ur first baby?

I know, I'm trying not to let myself get too out of hand! I'm trying to stay calm about ttc. This will actually be baby number 3 for me :) k have a 4 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. I just got my birth control (nexplanon) removed in September 30th, so this will be my fort really cycle ttc. I'm just happy that my cycle has returned after not even 3 weeks after getting my birth control removed. I'm glad my body is doing what it should be so soon!

How about you? How long have you been ttc, and what number will this be for you?

Also, we decided we are going to be team yellow this time! What about you all? Going to find out the gender or wait and be surprised? :)

I always told DH that once we have one of each, we'll go team yellow like he wants. Well, we have one girl and one boy, so this time is team yellow! I'm really excited actually, I think it'll cut a little of the severe dread of labor for me.

I know, I'm trying not to let myself get too out of hand! I'm trying to stay calm about ttc. This will actually be baby number 3 for me :) k have a 4 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. I just got my birth control (nexplanon) removed in September 30th, so this will be my fort really cycle ttc. I'm just happy that my cycle has returned after not even 3 weeks after getting my birth control removed. I'm glad my body is doing what it should be so soon!

How about you? How long have you been ttc, and what number will this be for you?

Oh you are one of those lucky ones! U just sneeze and get preggo :p
This is our second cycle for our first baby and I'm already going crazy, I woke p middle of the night last night, jumped out of bed saying oh I moved and sperms came out lol u should have seen hubbies face hahahahaha

I wasn't on bc pills, we used pull out method.

Good morning I'm in the uk so it 7.30am here, I think i'm going to bed when most of you guys are getting a chance to chill online.
Cd2... cramps cramps! Gosh I must be having the he'll of a clear out. I am reluctant to use painkillers and always have been because I like them to work when I really need it. My husband grumbles at me because sometimes I clearly need them and I haven't taken them, just suffering. Lol I can't take ibru as I have asthma

What's everyones plans for today?
I'm sculpting this morning and then off to the gym with hubs for cardio session and a swim.

Oh you are one of those lucky ones! U just sneeze and get preggo :p
This is our second cycle for our first baby and I'm already going crazy, I woke p middle of the night last night, jumped out of bed saying oh I moved and sperms came out lol u should have seen hubbies face hahahahaha

I wasn't on bc pills, we used pull out method.

Thankfully I'm usually pretty fertile! I hope it continues! Haha

It's about 7:30 am here now, so gotta get up and around for work! I hope everyone has a good day!

Yea I wish I never tried temping and opks, so addicting! now I feel like a crazy woman:cry: how long have u been trying? Ur first baby?

Not sure if this was directed at everyone but....i think opk's can be a great tool for people that have no other way of tracking it, but personally i get ov pains and i found this month opk's were a waste of money. I think i'll pay more attention to cm this time to really get an idea of impending ov, but the pain for me confirms it's happening. 13 days later, af shows.

I've never tried temping though. I'm such a restless sleeper however, guessing it wouldn't be too effective for me.

Also, we decided we are going to be team yellow this time! What about you all? Going to find out the gender or wait and be surprised? :)

I always told DH that once we have one of each, we'll go team yellow like he wants. Well, we have one girl and one boy, so this time is team yellow! I'm really excited actually, I think it'll cut a little of the severe dread of labor for me.

Hubs wants to be team yellow, but i want to find out. So, we are undecided....figured we need to get pregnant first :winkwink: i am still brainstorming gender neutral nursery ideas though :winkwink:

Imagine ladies, this time next year we should all be holding our precious bundles!!! Eeek

Let's catch those eggy's

This part of the cycle is always so boring and uneventful. Nothing to look out for or symptoms to spot, no opks to pee on, no baby dancing happening. Just tampons, hot water bottles and feeling like I need to eat everything in the cupboards.
So today I brought prenatals. The preconceptions ones were stupid expensive so hope these will be ok still for now

Just got to work, its 8:30 am here. I had such a horrible night, i woke p like every 20mins, was really restless. So around 6am i had to pee really bad so i temped it was 36.5 (.6 drop), then went to pee. 7:20 my usual wake p time, i temped again and it was 37.4 (.3 rise) Soooo if i take the 6am temp then im ovulating today, if i take 7:20 temp then i have ovulated yesterday.

Hubby fell asleep yesterday so we couldnt BD, so im gonna take the 6am temp and assume i ovulate today (CD15 like my last cycle), i still have watery cm and ovulation pain.

Also i read online that i need to use the temp after 3hours of restful sleep which i didnt have, but i guess going to washroom really changes the temp.

What do u guys think i should do?

Took opk with fmu at 6.30 this morn. Stark white. Should it not have atleast a hint of colour with ov a few days away???

Cm is gearing towards ov :shrug:

Babyd, it's kind of nice having someone on my same cycle :haha: i can definitely relate. Day 2 here, too...it's always the worst for me. Suuuper bleedy, and just bled on pants which i haven't done in years :/ very annoying. There's a pint of half baked in my freezer calling to me...but i'm waiting for the little one to go down for his "nap" (he rarely sleeps these days, but he's a little under the weather so maybe?).

GR, not sure about the temp :/ i've never done it. What happened with the pregnancy stuff? Did the doctor have a response for you?

Tani, opk's are weird. I've found they can be stark white one day, then blazing positive a couple days later. Only way to know is keep testing!

Babyd, it's kind of nice having someone on my same cycle :haha: i can definitely relate. Day 2 here, too...it's always the worst for me. Suuuper bleedy, and just bled on pants which i haven't done in years :/ very annoying. There's a pint of half baked in my freezer calling to me...but i'm waiting for the little one to go down for his "nap" (he rarely sleeps these days, but he's a little under the weather so maybe?).

GR, not sure about the temp :/ i've never done it. What happened with the pregnancy stuff? Did the doctor have a response for you?

Tani, opk's are weird. I've found they can be stark white one day, then blazing positive a couple days later. Only way to know is keep testing!

My appointment with doctor is Oct 30th, I will be about 11dpo that day if this cycle works for us. Also, since i got positive opk two day ago,I must be ovulating fine so i dont think im preggo :shrug:

I also heard this horrible news, my friend had random bleeding last weeks and doctor told her probably she was pregnant and having miscarriage, then after having her tests done, they found out she got pregnant 3 months ago but embryo didnt go to uterus and was still on her ovary! She had surgery right away, cut from four spot, to remove it. Also doc told her its too risky for her to hav an other baby (she has 3 already) :cry:

My appointment with doctor is Oct 30th, I will be about 11dpo that day if this cycle works for us. Also, since i got positive opk two day ago,I must be ovulating fine so i dont think im preggo :shrug:

I also heard this horrible news, my friend had random bleeding last weeks and doctor told her probably she was pregnant and having miscarriage, then after having her tests done, they found out she got pregnant 3 months ago but embryo didnt go to uterus and was still on her ovary! She had surgery right away, cut from four spot, to remove it. Also doc told her its too risky for her to hav an other baby (she has 3 already) :cry:

So sorry to hear that about your friend. Sending love and light her way.

Your temperature took a major dip today. Do another opk and it will probably be SUPER positive. The Clearblue monitor would probably have a solid happy face (meaning peak fertility, and O in 12 to 48 hours). Keep BDing, because according to your temp today you probably O today or tomorrow.

Baby dust, love!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"