October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Thanks magicalmom2be, my opk turned faint yesterday so I don't think I will get positive today. I'm glad my ovulation is today bkz we didn't BD last night :cry:

Golden- take the first temp as your temp. Restless can make a slight difference but your likely to see the biggest change through moving out of bed and fully waking, so I too would go with the first temp but make a note that it was restless. Sorry about your friend. Bless her x

Tani- try again in a little while, they say fmu shouldn't be used with opks. I never had any luck with fmu either. I test around 11am and 9pm

Giggle, hope your little one goes down so you can get stuck into half baked.

Afm had a lovely day doing not much of anything. Didn't end up exercising but did have a peaceful food shop and then took the kids to the gym after school for a swim and jacuzzi :)

Been thinking names this afternoon. Way too ahead of ourselves

Thanks magicalmom2be, my opk turned faint yesterday so I don't think I will get positive today. I'm glad my ovulation is today bkz we didn't BD last night :cry:

You might get a positive.

This cycle, OPKs were really tricky for me. Usually I get a faint line leading up to O, but this time my tests were all the way white until the actual day of the surge and the test came back with a line as dark as the control line.

Also, my Clearblue monitor usually will give me a blinking smiley face to indicate that O is near, but I never got the blinking smiley face. I just kept testing and was beyond surprised when I got the solid smiley face which indicates that O will be within 12 to 48 hours. I was shocked, because usually you get a few days of blinking smiley faces before the solid one.

I found that my FMU is not the best to test with. SMU or even later on in the day is much better. Also, I've been making "fertility drinks" with green superfoods, maca powder, royal jelly, wild yam, and other things....I think something in the drink was making it hard to catch the impeding surge. Maybe the wild yam, because it's linked with progesterone. But, I don't know.

Anyhow...keep BDing, love! I think you're at peak fertility right now.

Thanks ladies! Makes me feel better knowing I may not missed my ovulation day yet. I saw u taking aspiring too, is it ur first cycle taking aspirin? I wanna try to but I'm afraid it will skin my blood n make me feel sick:(

All it takes is one time.. you're still in! :hugs:

Also, I think we are in the exact same boat. This is my 2nd cycle ttc #1, and I just got my positive OPK today. We are kindred ttc spirits! :flower:

Ill try again in a bit after lo's oyt of the bath. If i could see some colour atleast id know my body was doing as it should. Last time it took8 months to regulate. Hoping for quicker this time

All it takes is one time.. you're still in! :hugs:

Also, I think we are in the exact same boat. This is my 2nd cycle ttc #1, and I just got my positive OPK today. We are kindred ttc spirits! :flower:

That's great to hear! Cycle buddies!

Gigglebox since u follow ur cm, can you let me know what u think? I had watery cm yesterday, even my panties were wet, but today I had to insert finger to check it and it's creamy but thicker and little bit sticky, before I got watery cm it was creamy too but not as thick as today so since cm is creamy, I'm not fertile?
I also find that mc changes as day goes, like it can be dry in the morning n super wet afternoon�� Sorry I'm new at checking mc...

Thanks ladies! Makes me feel better knowing I may not missed my ovulation day yet. I saw u taking aspiring too, is it ur first cycle taking aspirin? I wanna try to but I'm afraid it will skin my blood n make me feel sick:(

This isn't my first cycle taking baby aspirin (low dose aspirin). It's supposed to help with circulation, help with ovulation (only in super low doses), ensure blood circulates smoothly, can help get oxygen and nutrients to the placenta, and therefore to the unborn baby. Aspirin has also been proven to help the embryo attach to the uterine wall. It's also good for women who have had miscarriages.

This isn't my first cycle taking baby aspirin (low dose aspirin). It's supposed to help with circulation, help with ovulation (only in super low doses), ensure blood circulates smoothly, can help get oxygen and nutrients to the placenta, and therefore to the unborn baby. Aspirin has also been proven to help the embryo attach to the uterine wall. It's also good for women who have had miscarriages.

Ooo sounds good, does it matter when i start?

Hi ladies this is my OPK from half an hour ago. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
Sorry wannabump I am clueless when it comes to opks! However, it looks like a few of us are close to on the same cycle! It will be interesting to see how our bodies differ or are alike as our cycle moves on. I'm on cd4 right now, still having some bleeding and cramping, but nothing crazy. Hopefully tomorrow will be my last day for af, since it usually only lasts 5 days for me. Also, I have not taken any pain relievers today, so what's going on now is 100% my body's doing! Haha. I hope everyone is having a great day!

Thats def a positive, happy BDing!
Bweaver, glad u feeling better today:hugs: I feel so bored from CD1-14, Dpos are more fun :happydance:

im having a really bad day, messed p one of my blueprints and have been at the construction site for hours, cold outside:cry: So sick of working, cant wait to take my maternity leave :coffee:

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 6
Gigglebox since u follow ur cm, can you let me know what u think? I had watery cm yesterday, even my panties were wet, but today I had to insert finger to check it and it's creamy but thicker and little bit sticky, before I got watery cm it was creamy too but not as thick as today so since cm is creamy, I'm not fertile?
I also find that mc changes as day goes, like it can be dry in the morning n super wet afternoon�� Sorry I'm new at checking mc...

Generally, wet and clear-ish is transitional fluid, and if you ovulate it should become clear and stretchy, which is what egg white cervical mucus looks like. After that it quickly goes back to creamy or lotiony, which it can be in various forms pretty much the rest of your cycle, even up to your period (some women dry up, but it just depends; personally i still have some).

Yeah, I check by cm and it will stretch in my fingers like an inch or so right around cd14. It will quickly change to lotiony, I've noticed.

Cd4 over here. This is the boring part of the cycle haha. Just hurry up and wait, boo. Can't wait to symptom spot in a week and a half! Lol crazy?

Thank you golden! I'm feeling much better! Soon we will be bding like crazy ladies! Just another week or so and the fun will begin!

You know,when you think of it that way, that it's only 2 weeks away to symptom spotting, it doesn't seem so bad! I'm going out of town for a wedding this weekend so that'll distract me....then next weekend is Halloween....then it'll be bd'ing week! And THEN back to the tww! I think I can hold out!

I hate this ttc game though, living life two weeks at a time :/

Haha I know, during the tww I especially careful of what I do, workout a little less intense, maybe not hike, or have that drink, it's out on hold until I know then when I find. Out I'm not it's like ugh I should have done that stuff. Oh well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->