October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Yes! I drank one drink on my birthday. Now i'm like I SHOULD HAVE GOT TRASHED! Lol...especially since it would have likely been on someone else's tab :p at least hubs got to drink....i guess...

Going to get trashed this weekend though at the wedding :thumbup: maybe my last hoorah before baby?

My parents will be there. Should be nice and awkward haha

Reading about CM from you ladies has me wondering if that's been the problem for me all along. When I O, my CM is thick, creamy, and doesn't stretch--the kind that I think BLOCKS sperm from getting through the cervix. I NEVER get the runny, stretchy kind. Luckily, I've been using pre-seed lubricant which mimics CM during O. Hopefully that will make the difference this cycle.

Preseed is supposed to be amazing stuff for that :thumbup: have you ever looked into "hostile cervical mucus"? Google it!

Getting really frustrated! For over half a year, I've been exactly on time with AF. The first month it REALLY matters that I'm on time, I seem to be late. Now I'm trying to figure out what can speed up the arrival of AF. I can feel it coming, but honestly this feeling can sometimes be 3-4 days before it actually shows. I can't wait that long! If I have AF on my vacation again instead of O'ing on it, I'm going to be crushed.

I've been thinking, since I started bleeding 18 days after my birth control removal...would that be a true af or just withdrawal bleeding? I had major cramping the first day or two, but the cramping has been slim to none ever since. I have no idea when withdrawal bleeding typically starts or what it looks like. Any thoughts?

Reading about CM from you ladies has me wondering if that's been the problem for me all along. When I O, my CM is thick, creamy, and doesn't stretch--the kind that I think BLOCKS sperm from getting through the cervix. I NEVER get the runny, stretchy kind. Luckily, I've been using pre-seed lubricant which mimics CM during O. Hopefully that will make the difference this cycle.

I was wondering the same thing, I didn't get ewcm. Yesterday it was watery n today it's thicker sticky but white not clear, stretches a bit but not like google images 😑 I used preseed this cycle , I hope it helps. Also I got softcup today, used it , was really easy!

I've been thinking, since I started bleeding 18 days after my birth control removal...would that be a true af or just withdrawal bleeding? I had major cramping the first day or two, but the cramping has been slim to none ever since. I have no idea when withdrawal bleeding typically starts or what it looks like. Any thoughts?
When your are on birth control any bleeds you have on it are considered withdrawal bleeds. It's your bodies reaction to the release of hormone or withdrawal from hormones depending on what form your on. You also consider your first bleed after stopping contraception as your withdrawal bleed. Your second bleed will be true af :)

When your are on birth control any bleeds you have on it are considered withdrawal bleeds. It's your bodies reaction to the release of hormone or withdrawal from hormones depending on what form your on. You also consider your first bleed after stopping contraception as your withdrawal bleed. Your second bleed will be true af :)

Well that kind of bums me out lol. I was hoping to be able to be able to pin point my ovulation and count my first day of bleeding as cd1 :(

Getting really frustrated! For over half a year, I've been exactly on time with AF. The first month it REALLY matters that I'm on time, I seem to be late. Now I'm trying to figure out what can speed up the arrival of AF. I can feel it coming, but honestly this feeling can sometimes be 3-4 days before it actually shows. I can't wait that long! If I have AF on my vacation again instead of O'ing on it, I'm going to be crushed.

Trying having "the big O". It makes your uterus contract and can sometimes kick start periods :thumbup:

Will I ovulate after a withdrawal bleed?

That varies from woman to woman, unfortunately...also depends on how long you were on it....but it all comes down to how quickly your body can start regulating its own hormones again, which is impossible to guess. Hole it's quick though! I read lots of stories of ladies coming off bc and getting pregnant immediately :thumbup:

Will I ovulate after a withdrawal bleed?

I did :) but it took forever. Everyone is different though some people ov right away. Some dont. When I had the mirena I didn't ovulate for 3 months and then when I did we caught

Trying having "the big O". It makes your uterus contract and can sometimes kick start periods :thumbup:

That was the first thing I thought of too, make the uterus contract. But nothing. Then I worked out twice yesterday and kept on my feet, because that usually causes it to start. Nope. I also tried caffeine, nada. Out of ideas. This is NOT the cycle I was hoping to be late for! :haha: :wacko:

Well I was on my birth control for about 23 months, just shy of two years. And that was the only birth control I was ever on, hence the reason I'm a little confused with things haha! I will just try to treat it as a regular cycle and do my bding toward the middle.

Yep treat as such, that's what I did and I did ovulate so I guess it was no different

I'm hoping i have a BFP next month! I hope we all do! So happy for the ladies who have gotten BFP already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->