October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Woo hoo! After doing an ungodly amount of squats, lunges and running all day for two days, AF arrived! Only 1.5 days late, though I'm sure it would have been more if I hadn't been trying to get it for the last two days.

That means that I'm officially at the start of our first TTC cycle! :happydance: I'm so excited!

I'm having a hard time keeping track of everyone lol

hehehe i was thinking the same thing, why dont u guys share ur chart in ur signature, so we will have easy time keeping p:thumbup:

Hmmmm I will have to try to figure that out lol

If u using fertility friend, it gives u a link, i just pasted that to my signature.
For those not temping, you can write what u use (opk?, cm?) and which cycle u on, or put a tracker so we all knw which cycle day u are on.

I'm on cd28 and still no ovulation, fertile cm, etc. I think this is going to be another 45+ day cycle like the last time I stopped birth control :/

I'm on cd28 and still no ovulation, fertile cm, etc. I think this is going to be another 45+ day cycle like the last time I stopped birth control :/

Sapphire when did you come off of your birth control? And what were you on?

I stopped taking my bcp around Sept 20. I was taking seasonale (extended cycle bc pills).

I've had a similar experience twice before when I stopped taking the pill. Three years ago I was also on an extended cycle pill. I was taking a traditional low dose pill in my early 20s and stopped for a few months due to a gap in health insurance. I had a super long cycle just off the pill then too (although I was so not in tune with my fertility back then!)

I think I'm one of the unlucky few who have trouble with normal hormone production after hormonal bc. Last time ttc I had a steady mix of ovulatory and anovulatory cycles. I'm consistently using opks this time to try to catch that egg!

Very interesting! I guess I will be learning a lot about my body since the birth control I just came off of is the only birth control I've ever been on. On another note, I just had a huge waive of nausea, I seriously thought I was going to puke. I never get that. Then it pops in my head "what if this is implantation bleeding!!" Haha. I hate the "what ifs!" Ttc does to you!

It's amazing how much you learn about your body when ttc! I had the worst withdrawal symptoms after stopping birth control when ttc #1. Super nauseous, joint pain, headaches, emotional, spotting... I kept convincing myself I was pregnant because I was nauseous and on like cd50-something! Luckily this time I feel really good and normal (except my boobs shrank!)

Anyone out there obsessing about possible due dates? An august, september, or october baby would be inconvenient timing for me but its exactly what im setting myself up to have! :dohh:

Giggle, I often frequent the penance test galleries too.

Sapphire, my body too has a bit of a time adjusting. When I had the mirena out 4 years ago I didn't o for 3 months and this time I stopped bcp on 26th august and didn't o until 7th October. I'd say this is the better of the two experiences so far.
I really want a summer baby so august would be perfect for us, September would also be a good time but I was really hoping to be able to have bubs over the summer holidays and spend the 6 week holidays at home with the family, no school runs or rushing around. I have two winter babies either side of christmas already.

Bweaver, it's funny how we suddenly spot everything when ttc. Sometimes I wonder if I would even notice these things if we weren't.

Afm- af is finally slowing down and just have a light/ bit of spotting. 3 day af and a little bit of spotting/light bleed either side sounds about right for my 'natural cucles' so here is hoping that thay long cycle before now was my body figuring it all out.
I will add my chart to my signature today.

I am temping, using opks, checking cervical position and cm

Woo hoo! After doing an ungodly amount of squats, lunges and running all day for two days, AF arrived! Only 1.5 days late, though I'm sure it would have been more if I hadn't been trying to get it for the last two days.

That means that I'm officially at the start of our first TTC cycle! :happydance: I'm so excited!

Excellent! Not far at all from where you should be, whats a day? :thumbup:

Well my bleeding has completely stopped. It was 5 days long, and that's how my periods are, so I'm happy with that. Game on now ladies!

Anyone out there obsessing about possible due dates? An august, september, or october baby would be inconvenient timing for me but its exactly what im setting myself up to have! :dohh:

LOL, I won't lie, I've already looked up due dates in case of a bfp this cycle. I usually do it every month I TTC. It adds a bit of fun! Not that it really matters, as I always go very overdue (my son was two weeks late).

Excellent! Not far at all from where you should be, whats a day? :thumbup:

Yes, I'm so thrilled! Three cycles ago, I was set to ovulate the first day of our vacation. Then timing was off a bit and now I'm set to ovulate at the end of vacation. Had I been two days late, I would have probably had AF while starting the vacation and O'ed after we came home! Totally would have taken the fun of kickstarting TTC with a bang out of it! I'm so happy it worked out. :happydance:

Im a bit apprehensive of a dec bfp and so a sept lo. Oscar is a sept baby so id really like to avoid that. That means catching this cycle or nov or waiting untill jan.

Im not sure i could not try when i was fertile during dec. Espesh since an early/late lo could result in a sept baby.

Must catch the eggy this month

here are my tests from today! officially late for period!! got a dr. apt on November 2nd!

Attachments

• ctp-168779-1445620609.jpg
    ctp-168779-1445620609.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 12181851_10153732951384216_483313552_n.jpg
    12181851_10153732951384216_483313552_n.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 10-23-.jpg
    10-23-.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 10-23.jpg
    10-23.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 9
I'm confused about busting open the pregnancy test casing. What are you looking for? Is the line darker when you crack it open? I've never done this, so I don't get it haha

I'm confused about busting open the pregnancy test casing. What are you looking for? Is the line darker when you crack it open? I've never done this, so I don't get it haha

Digital ones u won't be able to see the faint line unless u break the casing

Oh I get it, so the ones that actually say yes or no, or a smiley face. I never knew that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->