October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Opk today is a faint line. Not sure if building up to ov or of catching the end. Cm suggests i ov early morn but i guess only time will tell.

:sex: last night and will again tonight to cover our bases

Oo goodluck Tanikins

Been keeping myself busy christmas shopping :) waiting to start testing for ov x

Good luck tani!!! So are you officially in the tww then? Exciting!

Babyd, what have you purchased so far?

Good luck tani!!! So are you officially in the tww then? Exciting!

Babyd, what have you purchased so far?

Im thinking so will opk later just to check it was leaving not building. Had some shitty family problem last night (ive now cut all ties with my useless dad) so no bd. Hoping its enough :/

Giggle too much, i know it's bad but I just couldn't help myself.
We are in Finland lapland for 5 days in December so this Christmas is going to be crazy magical.
I will write up a list later x

Giggle my full list is up in the grotto

Afm... cd6! Woo that went fast I can't complain. I was still spotting randomly yesterday. Strange temp dip this morning?! Though I'm sure it won't look so harsh once we see ov and temps rise

So perhaps reading into it again too much (ugh)
Last night I had some pain in my ovary, annoying me for around 30 minutes and then it went. I just checked my cervix and it's quite high open and not soft but not hard either. Found stretchy ewcm whilst I was there lol but wondering if it could be left over sperm from this morning, it was totally clear and stretches between my fingers. I am only cd 6 after 4 day af could I really be gearing up to ov so early? Did an opk on cd4 (just because) it was super faint and just did one now and its much darker but not positive. Coupled with my chart. STRANGE! :wacko:
I guess I'll be waiting it out. We dtd last night, this morning too, so if so the basis has been covered thus far :shrug:

Attachments

• 20151025_124606.jpg
    20151025_124606.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 5
So opk from today is still neg but lighter than yest so more negative. If is ovd fri night / sat morn would they not be just white with only control line by now??? Or what is going on.

Me and opks do not get on. Dont think ill use next month

Babyd, that is certainly unusual :/ but the fluid could be his man juice :haha: and your cervix will rise after sex so that might explain it. Not sure about the temp dip though...

Tani, i think opk's might always show a line, i don't think they necessarily go blamk after ov'ing.

Just started cd5 here :coffee:

Probably is, it's very clear and barely disolves into the loo roll but to be fair this morning I didn't move for an hour after dtd so it is probably 'stuck' right up there loool
Only time will tell anyway, hopefully I'll have a nice normal cycle. Temp may look more consistent as the chart develops.

So opk from today is still neg but lighter than yest so more negative. If is ovd fri night / sat morn would they not be just white with only control line by now??? Or what is going on.

Me and opks do not get on. Dont think ill use next month

Tan, I have faint lines way after ovulation, and then some days have completely white. It's normal don't worry - just pay attention to those dark angry positives!

I always get a faint or medium line on opks unless it's right after AF. They can be frustrating! I try not to read anything into them other than being positive or not.

I believe I have the start of a dreaded yeast infection! Ugh! I have started taking AZO, which helps with the symptoms. And I've eaten quite a bit of yogurt today. I was hoping to not have to go to the doctor for medication, I hope I can get rid of it. Could this interfere with conceiving? Can it stop me from conceiving? Why must things like this happen?!

I believe I have the start of a dreaded yeast infection! Ugh! I have started taking AZO, which helps with the symptoms. And I've eaten quite a bit of yogurt today. I was hoping to not have to go to the doctor for medication, I hope I can get rid of it. Could this interfere with conceiving? Can it stop me from conceiving? Why must things like this happen?!

Oh no! Is it itchy, how did y confirm its yeast? I had fishy smelling cm two weeks ago and I got so worried that it was some sort of infection that would affect ttc, so I googled the shit out of home remedies. I put tea tree oil right on my vagigi, and with Qtip, I put some inside too. Online it says dilute with water but I put it straight on, oooh boy! Did it ever hurt and burn :D but it was all gone the next day:)

I've had itching on my inner labia. I haven't noticed any discharge or smell, but it definitely gets uncomfortable down there. I just want whatever it is to go away!

Not been able to dtd last 2 night and wont tonight. I guess im out this cycle. Onto cycle 3.

That is of course unless i did ov fri/sat. Since sat night cervix had been high with very little tacky mucus. Sat would be cd14 and as post contraceptive im.not 100% on cycle length

Bweaver, get some PH balancing intimate soap and wear cotton only knickers and try not to wear tight trousers as that can worsen it.
I hate yeast infections, they are horrid! :(

Bw, maybe try some vagisil?

Tani, i hope you're not out! Keep bd'ing, it's also possible you haven't ov'ed yet, right? If i remember correctly, you never got a positive opk...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->