October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Bw, maybe try some vagisil?

Tani, i hope you're not out! Keep bd'ing, it's also possible you haven't ov'ed yet, right? If i remember correctly, you never got a positive opk...?

No i didnt but life got in the way and i havent been taking them everyday. I think i either o'd sat morn or havent yet. Ill opk when i get home

Thanks for the help ladies! It is absolutely horrible isn't it! Luckily it's not too extreme, the itchiness did settle down as of today, but still slightly there. Good luck to all of the ladies that are still in the tww!!

Good to hear Bweaver
Tani your still very much in, even 3 days before ov us considered good by ff. Don't stop bd until you're sure.

So treated myself today since they were on offer. Woo

Attachments

• 20151026_175613.jpg
    20151026_175613.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5
Opk tonight was stark white so im hoping the :sex: fri night got it. Im pretty sure i ov'd sat morn so i guess im 2dpo. Testing will be 9th nov just to ok myself to drink on my holiday

I'm curious to see when I ovulate. I'm on cd9 right now, I'm getting excited!

Fingers crossed for you guys!

I thought i was only cd 7 but it turns out i'm cd8 :dance: can't wait to be back in the tww again!

I thought i was only cd 7 but it turns out i'm cd8 :dance: can't wait to be back in the tww again!

Haha I don't know many people who love the TWW giggle! I am struggling right now..I just want to know! I tested this morning:haha: because I'm just too impatient for my own good.

I know this group was for October, but wondering if everyone is planning to stick around?

Well, to me the tww beats the wto (waiting to ovulate), especially since my o date is different every month. I have no idea when it will show...at the the tww is set in stone haha

Yes, i'll be around. I'm already in cycle 2, will definitely be testing well into November.

Haha I don't know many people who love the TWW giggle! I am struggling right now..I just want to know! I tested this morning:haha: because I'm just too impatient for my own good.

I know this group was for October, but wondering if everyone is planning to stick around?

I hate 2WW for sure, im 6dpo today and i dont have the urge of testing this cycle, i tested 4dpo for no reason and now i already feel out because we didnt bd day before ovulation:cry:
I had .1C temp drop, and i thought it would be implantation but my temp remained the same. I had horrible gas yesterday, it smelled soooooooo bad, no words can describe it, hubby kept running out as soon as he heard the sounds heheh even i wanted to run :blush: of course i googled, its commen to have stinky gas around implantation but i feel like everything is common for 2ww, so got no hopes up.

Yep im sticking around too, i am due to test mid November.

CD8 for me too, giggle, when do you think you will OV? I literally have no idea, since this is the second cycle off BC but if i were to be back to my 'normal pattern' I am 5/6 days away from ov (cd14).

The pre ov is much worse for me than tww, at least you can symptom spot ect and start testing early haha!!! Mind, waiting for anything isn't my strong point.

Golden, positive mental attitude :p When are you going to test next?

I went to have a full body massage today and it was lush, too bad there hasnt been any time to relax after it though and ive been rushing around ever since. Ive just sat down with a cuppa and some chocolate digestives. Phew!

I am so excited to get this Ov show on the road, wish there was more to do than wait.
Ive been using Opks since cd4 and have been sticking them to a piece of paper, i wanted to see my LHpattern throughout the month. Will be interesting to see. Also noticed my temp this month is higher than last months before ov, by quite a lot.
Just looking at the chart I conceived with my youngest and my temperatures then are a lot more consistent with this months pre- ov

I expect to ov about cd 14-16, somewhere in there. I love the idea of keeping the opk's to record progression. Brilliant!

Did you mean to say you prefer tww?

I plan to stick around even after I conceive! I'm on cd10 and I have no idea when I will ovulate, but I have no symptoms as of right now anyway. I just called my gyno about my infection and she is calling me on the vaginal cream suppository. So ok going to try to use that with a gap in between bding and inserting the gel.

Looks like ur cycles are synced, i feel like an outsider now :p

I dont think im gonna test this month, i have appointment with doctor on friday (10dpo), he will be telling me about my hormone test results and its freaking me out :cry: Maybe thats why i dont wanna test, i just feel really down and scared. I hope nothing is wrong...:cry:

Looks like ur cycles are synced, i feel like an outsider now :p

I dont think im gonna test this month, i have appointment with doctor on friday (10dpo), he will be telling me about my hormone test results and its freaking me out :cry: Maybe thats why i dont wanna test, i just feel really down and scared. I hope nothing is wrong...:cry:

Aww golden, i am sure itll be fine. Try not to stress about something you arent sure of yet, easier said than done but either way, there is no point stressing before you know. Bless you xx:hugs:

Im not leaving. Mainly because i cant get pregnant :rofl:

Be awesome to have people of a similar gestation and baby age

I'll be sticking around! My first test won't be until mid-next month, so I KNOW I'm not getting a BFP in the next three days! Maybe the "October" part of the title can be changed to November?

I'm on CD6 now, I believe. I'm getting really excited, this time next week I'll be actively TTC and around O! We leave for vacation in three days and I'm hoping the stress of it won't make my cycle wonky!

I think the title still works. It indicates we all started trying in Oct. '15, which still holds true.

GR, try not to think of it that way! If something is wrong, it can almost certainly be fixed with medications. If they can tackle that problem, then maybe you have a better chance with a sticky bean :thumbup: that's a good thing! Or laternatively, nothing is wrong :) chin up, girl! Don't be nervous.

Asf, i'm excited i could be in the tww as early as a week from now :happydance:

Definitely looking forward to baby making lol

Do any of you ladies have an experience with the metronidazole vaginal gel? That's what I'm on, it's a five day dose and I am to insert it once every night. I have it in now (2:04 pm) only because I think we might bd tonight. I want the medicine to work but I want most of the gel to already be absorbed by the time we bd. I'm wondering if this medicine will make it harder to conceive? Or harder for the sperm to swim? I'm on cd10 so I will be done with it by cd15, and I could ovulate by then. Any advice is appreciated!

what does it say on the packaging hun, does it say anything about taking it during pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->