October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Starting a fresh! How do you find temping dark river?

Afm, no positive opk yet but still getting darker which is great... and ewcm wooo lol

Oh god I am jealous and annoyed right now... a friend at work us pregnant and she just came up and told me about it and I am happy for her but so jealous... I could cry... I want it so bad. And she just suddenly got pregnant :( feeling pretty down today again....

Afm, no positive opk yet but still getting darker which is great... and ewcm wooo lol

Think I am getting the hang of it. Is it normal to have a drop, rise and then drop before AF. Also is it better to temp orally or vaginally.

Think I am getting the hang of it. Is it normal to have a drop, r3ise and then drop before AF. Also is it better to temp orally or vaginally.

I haven't temped since ttc #2 but then it was better to temp vaginally for the most accurate result. I did it orally though as it was easier for me. I had rise and falls on the month of my bfp butthey never went below the cross hairs. So long as they stay above your still in

Oh god I am jealous and annoyed right now... a friend at work us pregnant and she just came up and told me about it and I am happy for her but so jealous... I could cry... I want it so bad. And she just suddenly got pregnant :( feeling pretty down today again....

Aww hunny I know exactly how you feel. It's hard but your turn will come. It can feel like a kick in the stomach to find out someone you know is having a baby. My sister is currently 34 weeks pregnant and it wasn't planned so came as a huge surprise to me when I was wtt. I've also had to listen to her wailing about every twinge and watch her not look after herself at all :dohh: which makes me crazy mad.

Aww hunny I know exactly how you feel. It's hard but your turn will come. It can feel like a kick in the stomach to find out someone you know is having a baby. My sister is currently 34 weeks pregnant and it wasn't planned so came as a huge surprise to me when I was wtt. I've also had to listen to her wailing about every twinge and watch her not look after herself at all :dohh: which makes me crazy mad.

I hear you. me and my two sisters concieved a month apart from each other. My older sister went on to have another boy, I miscarried and my youngest sister had to have an abortion on medical grounds. It was hard to see my sister on her 4th pregnancy.

:hugs2: hugs to you both!

In the last three weeks, 3 friends have announced their pregnancies. If my chemical had stuck, i would have been due within a week of two of them.

It definitely sucks to want something so bad and everyone else seems to be getting it right away (or when they weren't even trying).

Aww sorry gigglebox that must be really hard...

and there are pregnant ladies and babies everywhere I look recently! Doesn't help my husband points out any that I miss.

From ewcm to blood tinged stretchy ewcm... wonder what's going on. Really hope it's not the start of Af though would probably be a good thing right now since ive had all these weird opks gearing up but seen no positive.

Could it be ovulation spotting? I've heard that's a thing....
Thanks for your sympathy :hugs: our time will come eventually...which reminds me, i have my sister in law's baby shower coming up and no gift *face palm*

I've never heard of that or had it before.. interesting!

Does your sister in law know what she is having? My sister is having a little girl. I've never been to a baby shower before but their becoming more common now 8n the uk aren't they!

Don't you guys have some sort of party for pregnant women, but call it something else? Clucky party? Hen party? Something....? I'm probably just sounding like a totally idiotic yank right now :haha:

To answer your question, they are staying "team yellow", which makes buying/making a personalized gift a bit difficult :/ i'm somewhat of an artist so i may paint her a little something for the nursery (the theme is "under the sea").

How far along is your sister? Are you getting her a gift?

ETA...Wait, am I maybe thinking of your bachelorette party equivalent with the chicken thing?

Haha yes... hen do or party but that's for ladies about to be married :D

Baby showers are quite new here, though the concept is old and borrowed, it's not really done too often. I have seen a few pop up on facebook in the last year from friends of friends so it's becoming an increasing trend, though there is no gift list or anything like ive read about on here

Sorry posted to early.
That'll be nice something unique from you, I am an artist too, a sculptor in fact and it comes in handy at times for gifts. I am also very much into my crafts, my husband always makes fun of me 'why buy it for £10 when you can make it with £30 worth of craft supplies' LOL so true! Keeps me out of trouble.

She is 34 weeks pregnant and we already brought her a ton of stuff, including nursery bale set including all matching bedroom decorations, clothes and bath stuff. She is 22 years old and very immature for her age. Though she is looking forwards to it we are all a little on edge as she is on her own and so ver naive. She also hates kids so how this happened, is anyone's guess. But it is what it is... We are just trying to make sure she is set for what is about to hit her. It's been a huge stress for everyone to be honest, emotionally and for myself financially making sure she is set. But I've told her now I've had enough. She doesn't just want to get on with it, she's very needy and always has been a hypercondriact (sp?) So it's not been an easy pregnancy, coupled with the fact she doesn't eat anything but chocolate... We are at our witts end. My poor mother is going grey. I had my first when me and my husband were just 17, a vert tender age but still so much more secure and independent then. Oh gosh, look at all that... I haven't been bottling up anything have I :/

Lol! Oh my, what an unfortunate situation. Where is the baby's father? Is he supportive or not so much?
As my hubs says, "sex is a very adult game with very real consequences." Sad she didn't get the memo, because i don't feel sorry for her, i feel sorry for that poor child she's about to bring into the world. Do you think your mother and you will end up taking care of it?
You are totally entitled to all your feelings about this. She doesn't sound like she knows what's about to happen!

CD1 is here, opks are in the mail... we're officially ready to ttc #2. Fx for ovulation this month! :wohoo:

Lol! Oh my, what an unfortunate situation. Where is the baby's father? Is he supportive or not so much?
As my hubs says, "sex is a very adult game with very real consequences." Sad she didn't get the memo, because i don't feel sorry for her, i feel sorry for that poor child she's about to bring into the world. Do you think your mother and you will end up taking care of it?
You are totally entitled to all your feelings about this. She doesn't sound like she knows what's about to happen!
Dad isn't around, fortunately, as he isn't a nice character at all. Sad. Hopefully this baby is the making of my sister but I'm still yet to see it. There's no telling her, she will only learn the hard way, time and time again.
There is so much to the story to divulge here tonight but maybe ill get around to it one day. Total mess!
Fortunately we moved 160 miles away 6 years ago so I can just ignore the calls when I don't want them.

CD1 is here, opks are in the mail... we're officially ready to ttc #2. Fx for ovulation this month! :wohoo:

Woohoo I just had to order 50 more, I'm peeing on these things like a crazy addiction. My name is Cassie and I need to go to poas anonymous ☺

Woohoo I just had to order 50 more, I'm peeing on these things like a crazy addiction. My name is Cassie and I need to go to poas anonymous ☺

Lol I'll be right there with you. I ordered 100 thinking they should last 3 months...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->