October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Tani I'm feeling your pain :/ I had my nexplanon out on September 30th, bled from October 18-23, which is pretty normal for me. Now I'm on cd 30 and I had a bfn this morning, but also no sign that af is near. It's super frustrating.

When I first woke up, it was spotting, so I thought maybe, MAYBE, it could just be IB. I held my breath and kept hoping...but nope, now it's a full blown AF.

Feels like the more I try not to feel so down, the more down I get. No souvenir baby, no Disney Nautical themed room for a baby that was conceived on the seas. Wouldn't be the same to do the theme now. Just kinda sad to be mentally packing up and throwing away all the fun ideas I had.

I'm soooooo glad I can come on BnB to share journeys and obsess with you ladies! lol...

People on the outside think I'm crazy for temping, using OPKs, pre-seed, putting my legs in the air after sex, etc... instead of '"just letting it happen." I wish people would realize that "just letting it happen" doesn't work for everyone. Just happy to have you ladies! :hugs:

I feel the same way! I spilled the beans to some of my best girlfriends this weekend that we were TTC. One is currently pregnant and the other is also TTC (but really more like NTNP). I told them I'm using OPKs and temping and they thought I was CRAZY. My TTC friend has really irregular cycles, so I was showing her what I know about charting (not much, but more than the average woman!) She must have said 5 times "I'm not doing that. That's crazy. I don't want this to feel like work." I'm not THAT crazy, I just want to know what my body is doing and when it's doing it. I'm so happy to have this forum, and specifically this thread as a support system when people in real life think I'm nuts. :hugs:

When I first woke up, it was spotting, so I thought maybe, MAYBE, it could just be IB. I held my breath and kept hoping...but nope, now it's a full blown AF.

Feels like the more I try not to feel so down, the more down I get. No souvenir baby, no Disney Nautical themed room for a baby that was conceived on the seas. Wouldn't be the same to do the theme now. Just kinda sad to be mentally packing up and throwing away all the fun ideas I had.

So sorry SugarBeth :hugs: I hope that you get your bfp soon, but I know it's very disappointing when you start making plans in your head only for af to show her dumb face. I feel like that every month af comes, but then after a few days I find new hope for the next cycle. I usually find it at the bottom of a glass of wine. You may give that a try! :)

Tani, sorry to hear that you going thru a long cycle. Is this ur second cycle after bc?

Yes. I had a break through bleed 4 days after i had implant out. Then 29 days later i had my 1st proper period and now nothing

I know in the grand scheeme of things weve only been trying 5mins. But i kinda feel im just wasting time. I wouldnt mind a bfn if i was actually going through cycles

Its frustrating, i hope u get an answer soon:hugs:

Sometimes i wish we had cycles like cats, one week cycles and 66 days pregnancy :happydance: I would be popping kids every month :blush:

I'm soooooo glad I can come on BnB to share journeys and obsess with you ladies! lol...

People on the outside think I'm crazy for temping, using OPKs, pre-seed, putting my legs in the air after sex, etc... instead of '"just letting it happen." I wish people would realize that "just letting it happen" doesn't work for everyone. Just happy to have you ladies! :hugs:

I feel the same way! I spilled the beans to some of my best girlfriends this weekend that we were TTC. One is currently pregnant and the other is also TTC (but really more like NTNP). I told them I'm using OPKs and temping and they thought I was CRAZY. My TTC friend has really irregular cycles, so I was showing her what I know about charting (not much, but more than the average woman!) She must have said 5 times "I'm not doing that. That's crazy. I don't want this to feel like work." I'm not THAT crazy, I just want to know what my body is doing and when it's doing it. I'm so happy to have this forum, and specifically this thread as a support system when people in real life think I'm nuts. :hugs:

Thats why i dont tell anyone, its just temping, thats a lot of work? those kind of comments annoy me so i dont tell any of my friends. When i get pregnant im gonna act like we didnt try at all lol i will be like " We didnt even have sex and I got pregnant, im that fertile " :happydance:

Lol maybe! Hahaha the bottom of the wine glass comment made me literally lol.

Sugar, so sorry :( that feeling is such a kick in the gut. I know it, and I hate it. Don't see why you couldn't use that theme later though...?just think on it, maybe you'll change your mind if it's a theme you were really into.

I haven't told anyone about the opk's or other ttc tricks. Only one friend knows and that's because we are also friends on this site and follow each other's journals. A mututal friend of ours who got pregnant with no effort literally rolled her eyes at the "ttc tricks". Makes me frustrated!

Haha glad I can provide some comic relief!

Here is tonight's OPK. Still not quite positive, right?!

Attachments

• IMAG0675_1.jpg
    IMAG0675_1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 2
Mind if I join you ladies? My OH and I have decided to officially begin TTC this cycle. It will be our first if we (hopefully) succeed quickly(ish). I've wanted to be a mother so bad for the last few years. It's crazy how that happens, because when I was younger I never though I would feel like this.

Anyways, I've been looking into it the last few months and have temped before. I should really buy some OPK's as well as pre-seed, since I've heard great things about it and it's better than normal store-bought lube.

So I'm just waiting to O at this point. I still have about 10 days or so until O time, so I'm just waiting around and reading in the meantime. haha

Anyways, didn't mean to intrude! But I figure, I should drop in and say "hi" since it's my first cycle TTC as well. :)

Welcome to the madness! OPK's are nice, i definitely recommend buying them online to save some money as you may need a bunch! Never used pre seed but have read good things. I agree with previous poster, lube is bad! It slows down and can completely inhibit sperm, so avoid it unless it's pre seed or another ttc specific lube.

Cd 31, no period and definitely no signs of it coming. I think I may test again tomorrow.

Bw, do you know how many dpo you are?

I'm 9dpo, bfn on wondfo :( thinking i'm out again this cycle and super bummed about it. Here's a link to the test in case anyone is interested:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=482608

Cd15 n no positive opk :( feeling stressed, I never ovulated late before, maybe I won't even ovulate...

Gr, don't be discouraged! The average woman can vary up to a week. My last cycle i o'd on cd 14, this cycle it was cd20!

For some, no af. Others, no bfp, and the rest of us, no positive OPKs. What the heck happened to all our good mojo?!?!

AFM, still waiting for a positive OPK. Got close last night, but still not positive. Same this morning, but I know fmu isn't the best for testing, so I MAY have brought a few to work with me in hopes of catching it :haha: temp is still down this morning (and actually dipped) so doesn't seem like I missed it yet. DH knows he's on call for a BD tonight, so hoping I get a positive or some ewcm so I know what's going on down there!

Yeah collectively were not doing great at this ttc game are we :rofl:

Ive got loads of wet cm today and my running was awful. Hoping that means af is imminent

So sorry sugar. :( I know how frustrating it is. At least you didn't have to wait long, luck with your next cycle. :hugs:

I donno how to attach photo on my phone but my morning opk was clear and right now 12pm, it's almost positive :) I'm sure tonight it will be positive yay! My temp better drop tomorrow, I guess I admired babydusts chart so much that, my body is copying :p

Yay!!! Rigt when you think it's never gonna happen, it does ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"