October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Bw, do you know how many dpo you are?

I'm 9dpo, bfn on wondfo :( thinking i'm out again this cycle and super bummed about it. Here's a link to the test in case anyone is interested:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=482608

Giggle, I THINK I am 12 dpo. I stress the word think because I really don't know for sure I ovulated when I think I did. But now today my cm has increased soooo much. Maybe I'm ovulating now? Or about to? I also have bv (was just on meds for it) so I don't know if the cm is from that, but I haven't had it at all until today. The cm doesn't smell and is just clear, so maybe I'm ovulating now? We wil bd tonight that's for sure!

I'm still here. Turns out that cold I had been battling forever was walking pneumonia. Ugh. I'm only on cycle day 12 and my last cycle was 39 days, one before that was 35. It's usually between 30-35. Then last night I had some very light pink spotting. Don't know what that's about.

Yayyy GR! Here's my latest OPK... finally positive?! Or am I really just jumping the gun?

Had a LOT of ewcm when I used the bathroom before.. Here's hoping!!

Attachments

• IMAG0680_opt.jpg
    IMAG0680_opt.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 4
I'm still here. Turns out that cold I had been battling forever was walking pneumonia. Ugh. I'm only on cycle day 12 and my last cycle was 39 days, one before that was 35. It's usually between 30-35. Then last night I had some very light pink spotting. Don't know what that's about.

Hey Mama_K! Sorry to hear about your illness! Hope you feel better soon, love! :flower:

Not sure what the spotting could be. Maybe O spotting? :shrug:

Yayyy GR! Here's my latest OPK... finally positive?! Or am I really just jumping the gun?

Had a LOT of ewcm when I used the bathroom before.. Here's hoping!!

Hey Maybe_baby! That's DEFINITELY a positive. Right on track with GoldenRatio's OPKs getting darker. I think mine will get darker today, too. MamaK had spotting that I think could be O spotting. Looks like our cycles are still on track with one another!

Bw, do you know how many dpo you are?

I'm 9dpo, bfn on wondfo :( thinking i'm out again this cycle and super bummed about it. Here's a link to the test in case anyone is interested:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=482608

Giggle, I THINK I am 12 dpo. I stress the word think because I really don't know for sure I ovulated when I think I did. But now today my cm has increased soooo much. Maybe I'm ovulating now? Or about to? I also have bv (was just on meds for it) so I don't know if the cm is from that, but I haven't had it at all until today. The cm doesn't smell and is just clear, so maybe I'm ovulating now? We wil bd tonight that's for sure!

Wow Bweaver! You've had a rough cycle! First a yeast infection, now BV? It's probably best not to use your CM this month as a fertility detector with all these changes. Hope you still get a BFP. Some women don't get a faint line until 16 DPO.

Since I was absent for so long, I had to go back and get caught up on this thread.

Gigglebox -- 9 DPO is still early (as you already know). :winkwink: It's funny... the addiction of POAS. Once you start, it's hard to stop til AF shows!

Sugarbeth -- Sorry about AF showing up! I agree about mentally preparing yourself for the disappointment, but it's like no matter how much you coach yourself, BFNs and AF showing up is still the biggest disappointment ever!

Tanikins -- I'm so sorry and totally understand how you don't even care for a BFP and just want AF to show up! Hope you get out of cycle limbo soon! It's gotta suck since you've already had a "normal" 29 day cycle since being off BC.

Bweaver -- I'm a big fan of OPKs and temping! Doing both together is definitely a foolproof way of knowing FOR SURE when you ovulated! The only downside is when/if you get BFNs or AF shows after doing all that work, the disappointment is MAJOR because you know you timed everything precisely right! Still rooting for you to get a BFP, since AF is not showing up!

Golden -- LMAO @ "We didn't even have sex and I got pregnant... I'm THAT fertile!" I wish I could do the same with my friends, but they already know how I've struggled for years to conceive. So glad your OPKs have gotten darker. My O day changes EVERY single month. I was expecting to get a positive OPK last night, but didn't, so as usual, I won't be ovulating on the day that I predicted.

Maybe_baby -- Yeah. This cycle is funky for ALL of us! But I've noticed that during the funkiest of cycles, BFPs come flowing in!!!

Babyd & Kern -- I have to say it again... Congrats! So happy for you ladies, and so glad we've gotten some BFPs!

Baby dust to all of us, ladies!
:dust:

You're definitely right Magic, i already peed on another one today and am considering seeing what an opk would look like right now...

I'm horrible at this!

Giggle -- I did the same last month... used an opk and it came out stark white.

I read somewhere that if you are preggo, an opk would come out positive. But I also read that it will come out positive (post-O) if you have PCOS. My feelings were hurt that it was negative (because I so bad wanted to count toward a BFP), but I was also glad that it MIGHT mean that I'm clear of PCOS.

Honestly, it means nothing. Some women get lh surges before af, and before pregnancy. Some don't. Personally, i got a negative opk the day before a positive with my son. I also had a friend get a negative opk the same day as a positive hpt.

But it's so fun to pee on things! So i did it! Guess what? Bfn opk! Lol

LOL Giggle! it IS fun to pee on things!! Perhaps I should come back as a dog in my next life.:haha:

I'm ruling my OPK positive. That with my ewcm, I think we're in business for perfectly timed BDing tonight and tomorrow night if I don't see a temp spike :happydance:

^lol! If dogs gets as much joy out of peeing on things as i do, then i completely understand why they do it so much!

Good luck with :sex: ! Let the tww begin! May the odds be ever in your favor!

Yes this cycle has been pretty crappy for me! I just want my bfp or my period to come, it doesn't feel like it's coming though. I haven't tested in a couple of days, maybe I will test Thursday

Ok I have some pictures tonight! Lighter one is before I peed, second one is after. It's brown....am I psycho for hoping its some type of ib?!?!? I don't think bv discharge is brown. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
Hmmm....tricky one. Could be ib, could be the start of af. Never had BV but an ex of mine did, i don't recall it causing spotting....fx!

Looks like af coming but haven't seen ib before so fx it's not af!

So ladies my night opk s definitely positive so I hope to see temp dip tomorrow, can't wait to temp! Also had an interview n it went well, I didn't even wear my wedding ring so they don't just assume that I will be preggo sooner or later hihihihi my evil plans :)

Positive OPK over here, too! Been taking Mucinex... did a baking soda douche (for alkalinity)... and will be BDing tonight. Will insert a soft cup after.

Fx, this is our month!

You devious thing, you! Hope you get the job :) what's the position?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->