October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Ahhh so excited we all got our positive OPKs on the same day!! <3

DH fell asleep right after we dtd, so I figure might as well check in while I'm waiting for his soldiers to infiltrate the fort... :blush: TMI? Haha

Lol... Not at all. Doing the same here, but looks like I might get a round 2. :winkwink:

Lol we just BDd too, put my plug (softcup) in
I'm running low on preseed, I hope to god I wouldn't need to buy an other tube! Amen!

Well af has started. It sucks, but I'm actually quite impressed and happy that my body is doing as it should. My birth control was removed not even quite two months ago, and my body is already back to the cycles i was on before my kids. I guess that's good news! Onto the next cycle!

Maybe, good luck to you! Let us know when you find out!

To the rest of you lucky ladies....enjoy the baby making!

Bw, so sorry you're out :( but yay for your body quickly regulating!

I'm right behind you i'm sure :( 10dpo today and another bfn on wondfo. I am not holding out hope. I'm just kind of surprised though...we got pregnant really easy with the first, and then had an accidental c/p...so we're actively trying again and nothing? I know it's officially only been two cycles but this one is so long (will be 32 days, i'm usually in the 27-28 day range) that it's just frustrating.

Ive still yet to get af. Cd39 today. I do feel wet like ive started af though so dunno if thats a good sign. Cervic is mid postion, hard but closed. Hoping this is a good af sign

Ive still yet to get af. Cd39 today. I do feel wet like ive started af though so dunno if thats a good sign. Cervic is mid postion, hard but closed. Hoping this is a good af sign

Aw giggle, I'm sorry it's taking longer than you had hoped. :hugs: While not the same thing, I have tons of friends that all got pregnant on the first try. One of my friends had a very hard time staying pregnant (2 early losses, one termination because of anencephaly, and another early loss), but they got pregnant every time they tried. She's now pregnant with her second and actually got pregnant on her FIRST ovulatory cycle after giving birth. She hadn't even had af since she gave birth, and one day she took a test because she felt nauseous.. she was 7 weeks pregnant! Of course I don't wish what she went through upon anyone, but she makes getting pregnant seem so easy! I have a few other friends that are pregnant right now or recently had babies that all also got pregnant on the first try. I suppose because I've always had a very regular cycle, I assumed that it would work the same way for us. Poor assumption on my part. I just keep reminding myself that the wait is going to make that eventual BFP even more meaningful because with each month that passes, I want a little one that much more. :flower:

GR- good luck! I hope you get it!!

My temp didnt drop much today, so i may ovulate tomorrow. Tomorrow temp will show it, i guess. I told that to DH today, we may need to keep BDing until Saturday and he said " Whaaaaat? it was until Tuesday and now Saturday, what is this, am i a machine?" hahahha he is such a kid, never knew he would be running away from sex :dohh:

Giggle, dont lose hope until af shows p, because u are not temping and opks alone dont show the real ovulation date. They did a study and only 25% of the women confirmed ovulation with opk, rest it didnt show the real ovulation time. Even the temping, only 15% gets ovulation dip. Cervical fluid seems to be more accurate but not everyone has it. Sooooo wait for af and if it doesnt work this cycle, increase the BD for next month.

Did you get pregnant within the year of getting married? Do you BD as often as before having a kid? I feel like couple with kid or married longer than a year, dont BD as often. We have been married for a year but i work fulltime and i never have energy to BD during week days and i cant even cook a proper meal to keep hubby and myself healthy and happy. Everything effects! so dont compare this time to last time:hugs: Next year today we will be sharing our baby pics here! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lol... Not at all. Doing the same here, but looks like I might get a round 2. :winkwink:

Round 2?! Good for you!! haha my DH is all for the BDing in the beginning of my cycle, but it gets old quickly for him. I'm trying to time it so I'm not asking for it every day, and think we did better this cycle than the last two. Although, I didn't get a temp shift today, so hope he can rally for the second night in a row! I also told him I don't know exactly when I'm ovulating this cycle (the lie detector determined... that was a LIE :dohh:) so he doesn't feel as much pressure. Truth is I really have been very in the mood anyway, but helps that it's right around O. :thumbup:

Pretty sure I will O today.. OPK this morning was definitely negative, and temps are still relatively low. Fx for that spike tomorrow!

Tani- also have my Fx for you that af comes and you can start a fresh new cycle :hugs:

Sorry AF arrived, BW! I was really hoping one of us would get a lucky Wednesday bfp.

Rooting for your af to stay away, giggle!

Just done opk and hpt, both stark white. So basically my bodies doing nothing. Well thats just swell :grr:

Sorry AF arrived, BW! I was really hoping one of us would get a lucky Wednesday bfp.

Rooting for your af to stay away, giggle!

Thanks Sugar, although i've gotten 2 bfn's today so it's not looking good :(

I'm having a hard time with this :dohh:

maybe_baby and GoldenRatio -- Our O day is today and we'll be entering 2WW soon. I pray the spermies reach our eggies!!!

I have my worries already, but have my Fx. I only have one tube--my right tube. The other was removed in an ectopic pregnancy several years ago. However, I still have both ovaries, and according to my O pains, I think the egg got released from the ovary that does not have a tube! I've read that it is possible for my right tube to move and catch an egg from the left side, but honestly, I feel a lot more confident when I ovulate from the right side (where my remaining tube is).

Trying not to give up hope, because we still have tonight and tomorrow to BD.

Moving forward, I don't want to torture myself during this 2WW. I'd like to refrain from testing until AF doesn't show for several days. We'll see if I can resist the temptation.

Thanks for all of the kind words ladies! Giggle I hope af stays away :(
Sugar I was hoping for a good Wednesday!!

All in all, I can't be too disappointed. This was out first cycle ttc after birth control, and thankfully my period seems to have regulated itself already. I would be more upset if it didn't. So onto cycle 2 I go! Let's hope for a Christmas surprise for all of us moving onto our next cycle!!

Golden -- Hope you get the job! Especially if you really want it!!!

How do you feel about your soft cup? I'm a little worried that I didn't catch 100% of the sperm. I also think I didn't push it all the way up to my cervix (...just reading that many women do this). I was just trying to prevent the sperm from dripping out. Tonight and tomorrow I'll be sure to push it all the way up to my cervix.

BW -- Sorry about AF! But I am glad that you have a silver lining that your cycles are regulating after BC.

Giggle -- I can definitely understand your frustration. And so sorry for BFN after another. Luckily there is still hope and more time to test before impending AF.

Tankins -- That all sounds like an impending AF. Hopefully she will come today!

Golden -- Hope you get the job! Especially if you really want it!!!

How do you feel about your soft cup? I'm a little worried that I didn't catch 100% of the sperm. I also think I didn't push it all the way up to my cervix (...just reading that many women do this). I was just trying to prevent the sperm from dripping out. Tonight and tomorrow I'll be sure to push it all the way up to my cervix.

When he first pulls out, i see some semen comes out. Cant catch everything 100%, then i push the softcup all the way up. TMI! I noticed that nothing drips out if i dont have orgasm after him. But this cycle im trying to get sperms in with cervical dip (orgasm), so i have my orgasm after him, after i put the softcup in, and thats when i feel wet down there and some dripping.

So im sure you are putting it right, softcup gets sucked in right away but i can still touch it with my finger so it doesnt stay too far from my finger length.

Have you guys notice more cm during intercourse around ovulation time? I get white cm allover the place during intercourse, even around DH's legs, I had to change my sheets yesterday. Its not ewcm because it was white.

Thats was lot off tmi, sorry!

I do have my CM during intercourse around ovulation. My issue is that I never have EWCM or watery CM at any time during my cycle. It's ALWAYS creamy. The baking soda douche made my creamy CM less hostile, and afterwards, I started to produce watery CM, and a LOT of it! Watery is better than creamy, when trying to provide an environment for sperm that's easy for them to swim in, so I'm hoping I overcame my CM obstacle.

Still haven't seen any EWCM that stretches, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->