October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Congrats on starting this cycle! I'm still anxiously awaiting my hubs "final" decision on actively ttc or not...he's flip flopped due to finances, but things are looking slightly more promising....but i'm afraid of getting hopes up again. We'll just have to wait and see....

It feels likes ttc'ing is just waiting for things 2 weeks at a time.

You guys are really making me want to get opk's....i'm going to try and resist this month, but next month is another story...

CD1 is here, opks are in the mail... we're officially ready to ttc #2. Fx for ovulation this month! :wohoo:

Woohoo I just had to order 50 more, I'm peeing on these things like a crazy addiction. My name is Cassie and I need to go to poas anonymous ☺

Lol I'll be right there with you. I ordered 100 thinking they should last 3 months...

Can I ask where you ladies order them from??

I ordered mine from Amazon for 6 pounds.

I ordered mine from amazon as well. I had good luck with wondfo a few years ago so I'm trying those again this go round. I think I'm getting 100 opks and 20 hpt for $33.

Congrats on starting this cycle! I'm still anxiously awaiting my hubs "final" decision on actively ttc or not...he's flip flopped due to finances, but things are looking slightly more promising....but i'm afraid of getting hopes up again. We'll just have to wait and see....

It feels likes ttc'ing is just waiting for things 2 weeks at a time.

You guys are really making me want to get opk's....i'm going to try and resist this month, but next month is another story...

Waiting on DH is almost worse than the tww. My baby fever goes from 0 to 100 almost overnight. I was thinking not for another 2 years then I turned 29 and decided I didn't want to wait anymore almost overnight!

DH took a little work but I think he wants a boy so bad that he agreed without too much convincing on my part.

Hang in there Gigglebox! Fx that you'll be celebrating a :bfp: soon!

I only have till 30 due to medical grounds. I am 27 now so I am not going to sit around for a man to appear hence the sperm donor route.

Cramping and blood tinged ewcm and cm today... looks like Af is on her way

or maybe its still 'ovulation spotting'. Its not bright red, but pinkish/brownish tinged stretchy cm and seems to have stopped for now. Here is my latest OPK at the bottom, taken just now and the rest of the past 4? days above. Darker than any ive had until now. Wish I had temped now

https://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv293/babydust/DSC_0687.jpg

or maybe its still 'ovulation spotting'. Its not bright red, but pinkish/brownish tinged stretchy cm and seems to have stopped for now. Here is my latest OPK at the bottom, taken just now and the rest of the past 4? days above. Darker than any ive had until now. Wish I had temped now

https://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv293/babydust/DSC_0687.jpg
Looks like its heading to a positive! What cycle day are you?

Approx 18 i think, cannot be sure as I didnt make a note of the first day of my withdrawal bleed from BCP.
If i do Ov this cycle, it will be a lot later than I usually would, as to be expected after coming off the pill, good job I have a large supply and a husband who thinks my poas addiction is comical.

lol! wish mine was amused. I hide it all lol! it definitely does make me feel more like an addict haha

Joy of being a solo mama. I can buy as many sticks and tests as I want. My friend asked me how much I spend on tests a month... lol:happydance:

He agrees that I am an addict and to be honest, for the first few days I did hide it all, knowing he doesnt really care about all this stuff, he thinks its all a little too much and teases that I said I wouldnt do any of it this time... I cant help it :shrug::dohh:

Exactly how i feel. I actually just did another opk (haha sounds I am addicted to something :haha: ) only 2 and a bit hours since my last and it was already darker see... I'll be damned if I miss it, took me 3 months to even OV with my DD after the mirena and i didnt even get a +opk then
https://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv293/babydust/DSC_0691.jpg

gigglebox is that your little guy in your avatar? Hes gorgeous

For anyone who is interested, I just found my daughters water birth story on here from 2011... brought back some amazing memories

Aww thank you! Yup' that's him! The photo's about a year and a half (or more) old, but he's so cute i can't bring myself to change it haha

And what about yours?

And yay for a positive opk!!!

Dark river, i don't blame you one bit!

Aww thank you! Yup' that's him! The photo's about a year and a half (or more) old, but he's so cute i can't bring myself to change it haha

And what about yours?

And yay for a positive opk!!!

Dark river, i don't blame you one bit!
This is my little cutie. Turned two 15 days ago.

Attachments

• 11828645_607244799413004_7814118397275435024_n.jpg
    11828645_607244799413004_7814118397275435024_n.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member