October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I do have my CM during intercourse around ovulation. My issue is that I never have EWCM or watery CM at any time during my cycle. It's ALWAYS creamy. The baking soda douche made my creamy CM less hostile, and afterwards, I started to produce watery CM, and a LOT of it! Watery is better than creamy, when trying to provide an environment for sperm that's easy for them to swim in, so I'm hoping I overcame my CM obstacle.

Still haven't seen any EWCM that stretches, though.

I didnt have baking soda at home so couldnt try it, but i had watery cm all day but was creamy during intercourse. I had my ewcm two days during this cycle, i dont usually get crazy stretchy ewcm either.

Don't give up hope! I'm working with only one ovary and tube after ovarian cancer and have never had too hard of a time getting pregnant. When you only lose a tube, the other fills in and does double duty - just like my one ovary does. So don't fret too much!

I also plan to not test until AF is late for a bit from now on. I think taking the relax approach is always best, I've always gotten pregnant when I wasn't so focused on ttc. Maybe I'll get so distracted by Christmas that it'll work in my favor.

I have my worries already, but have my Fx. I only have one tube--my right tube. The other was removed in an ectopic pregnancy several years ago. However, I still have both ovaries, and according to my O pains, I think the egg got released from the ovary that does not have a tube! I've read that it is possible for my right tube to move and catch an egg from the left side, but honestly, I feel a lot more confident when I ovulate from the right side (where my remaining tube is).

Trying not to give up hope, because we still have tonight and tomorrow to BD.

Moving forward, I don't want to torture myself during this 2WW. I'd like to refrain from testing until AF doesn't show for several days. We'll see if I can resist the temptation.

Hi ladies! I've been mia for awhile. I've been battling a nasty bout of bronchitis that was followed by the worst sinus infection I've ever had :( it's totally messed with my chart this cycle due to all the tylenol and lost sleep affecting my temps.

I'm in the boring part of my cycle. I'm waiting to wait to ovulate :) I'm on cd 11 and will start using opks Friday. Last cycle I had a 44 day anovulatory cycle. I'm looking for a positive opk and temp shift this cycle.

I got all caught up on the board and saw a few bfps. Congrats!

I'm also excited to hear results from those of you in your tww.

Things have been boring over here and I'm really hoping being off work next week for Thanksgiving will help me relax and my body will cooperate and ovulate!

I'm hosting a baby shower on Saturday for my husband's cousin's wife (who I love and am super excited for). Wish me luck... I hope baby fever doesn't take hold too badly. Two of my favorite family members from his side are prego and expecting their 1st and 3rd babies within 3 weeks of each other!

I'm hoping I don't end up sad afterwards because we're not there yet. Two months trying is short but I don't want to have to remember how long 10 months felt when I was ttc #1!

Hi Sapphire! How are you feeling now? Hope your pregnant family members give you some of that baby dust! I have a close pregnant friend right now and being around her is a little tough, especially when she talks about feeling the baby kick, etc. It's rough, especially since i wanted our kids to be close in age :/ i know once the babies are here none of this will matter...but right now it kind of sucks!

One tubers, thanks for sharing! I had no idea the other tube can compensate for the missing one. That is so fascinating! Bodies are so crazy!

So I'm wondering if my period will kind of reset my ph balance and "flush out" the bv? Hm.....

Not sure, isn't it an infection you need meds for? Like, up the hoo ha meds? (Lol, like my delicate terminology?)

Not sure, isn't it an infection you need meds for? Like, up the hoo ha meds? (Lol, like my delicate terminology?)

Hahahahahah. Yes and no. There are oral pills you can take, which I just did. Then there are vaginal gels as well. Bv is an imbalance in your ph levels. The nurse at my office suggested rephresh I think it's called. I just want this gone by the time we need to bd this cycle!

Hahahahahah. Yes and no. There are oral pills you can take, which I just did. Then there are vaginal gels as well. Bv is an imbalance in your ph levels. The nurse at my office suggested rephresh I think it's called. I just want this gone by the time we need to bd this cycle!

Af won't do anything to ph balance, u need to avoid washing it with soaps and body wash since their ph level is high. Whatever you clean ur vagina needs to have ph level of 3-4. Also I find that cranberry juice is great at balancing. Stop all the acidic regimen to balance ph couple days before ovulation since you don't want acidic vagina around ovulation.

Cervix is open :happydance: fingers crossed af starts today/tomorrow.

Have done so much :sex:, sit ups, squats to get this going lets hope shes on route

Af won't do anything to ph balance, u need to avoid washing it with soaps and body wash since their ph level is high. Whatever you clean ur vagina needs to have ph level of 3-4. Also I find that cranberry juice is great at balancing. Stop all the acidic regimen to balance ph couple days before ovulation since you don't want acidic vagina around ovulation.

I started using summers eve wash about two weeks ago because it said it was ph balancing. I'm going to call my doctor today and see what she can call me in to try to get rid of it now. I've already changed my diet a bit (cutting lots of sugars out) hoping that will help balance me out.

Now im confused. Opk yest was as white as possible yet today cervix is open and got some ewcm :shrug:

Don't trust opks tani, cervix position n cm are better to follow. Get to BDing maybe u are just ovulating or af is coming. But even u ovulate this late, the egg is not so productive since its older (thats what uncle google says)

Was really anticipating seeing a temp spike this morning, but no such luck. Temp is slightly higher than yesterday, but still below other temps earlier in my cycle. Does it definitely mean I didn't O yet? Any chance I did O and my temp is just taking a little longer to rise?

I will be frustrated if O still hasn't happened, because I timed BDing around a O day of yesterday based on my positive OPK and ewcm. Very unlikely DH is going to be up for it a third night in a row. Also concerned because if I do O later in my cycle than I initially thought, it means I have a shorter luteal phase. My cycles are consistently 27 days (with a 26 day cycle every once in awhile. Maybe 2 or 3 times per year?) If I'm not Oing until cd 15/16, that means my luteal phase is only 12/11 days which makes me worry that it will be harder to get pregnant.

What this boils down to is that I'm very used to being in control, and I have very little control over TTC and it makes me anxious. :dohh:

Was really anticipating seeing a temp spike this morning, but no such luck. Temp is slightly higher than yesterday, but still below other temps earlier in my cycle. Does it definitely mean I didn't O yet? Any chance I did O and my temp is just taking a little longer to rise?

I will be frustrated if O still hasn't happened, because I timed BDing around a O day of yesterday based on my positive OPK and ewcm. Very unlikely DH is going to be up for it a third night in a row. Also concerned because if I do O later in my cycle than I initially thought, it means I have a shorter luteal phase. My cycles are consistently 27 days (with a 26 day cycle every once in awhile. Maybe 2 or 3 times per year?) If I'm not Oing until cd 15/16, that means my luteal phase is only 12/11 days which makes me worry that it will be harder to get pregnant.

What this boils down to is that I'm very used to being in control, and I have very little control over TTC and it makes me anxious. :dohh:

Same thing is happening to me, i was expecting a good rise but didnt get it :( I still have positive opk so im not sure if i ovulated or ovulating now :dohh: I cant keep DH intrested any longer, even im tired from BDing everynight.

You wont be able to tell if you ovulated unless u see three high temps, its common to have small rise the day after ovulation (i googled the sh*t out of it), so wait for two more days and see.

Im gonna keep BDing until ff says 3dpo:wacko:
I didnt even take off my softcup out today, i put in 7 hours ago, so planning to keep it in for 12 hours since my cervix is high and open.

No more ewcm since the glob this am. Cervix is still openish but now very high.

Can i quit this ttc game now

No more ewcm since the glob this am. Cervix is still openish but now very high.

Can i quit this ttc game now

So frustrating... how if you are pregnant and tests are not showing it? I think you should go to a doctor and dont mention that u just came off bc, so s/he takes u seriously. And blood test will clear ur mind? Or relax and wait for af or baby start kicking :shrug:

I dunno if its just how i react off bc. Laat time round i have implant out feb and 1st af was july. Its just weird i had an 29day cyle straight off bc and now nothing.

Could a blood test show how my estorogen levels or whatever are so i know im 'working'

I dunno if its just how i react off bc. Laat time round i have implant out feb and 1st af was july. Its just weird i had an 29day cyle straight off bc and now nothing.

Could a blood test show how my estorogen levels or whatever are so i know im 'working'

Yes it can, blood test can show all ur hormone levels. You just need to get ur doctor to order the tests. I got all my tests ordered by making up stories to the doctor lol i said that we were trying for 1.5 years and my cycles were messed p so he said lets check ur hormones:happydance:

Hey ladies! No temp rise for me either! We are truly cycle buddies! O'ing at the same time with temps that just don't wanna rise! WTF... My lack of rising is the worse of us all. I have NO upward progression at all! I'm guessing that I'll have a nice rise tomorrow morning. But I already know FF is going to say that my O day was today (instead of yesterday), because FF goes based off your last lowest temp below the cover line.

Wow Tankins! This is super frustrating! There are natural methods out there that will help make your cycle come on. I think some kind of B vitamin. I also heard of taking a bath with mustard powder (or something like that) will help your cycle come on. Look more into it, and I'll do the same. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->