October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Ugh i feel so shitty... I got the job but its 1 year term and i donno how that will affect my possible maternity situation plus for my immigration application here, i need permanent job not a temporary contract.

So hard to decline a job that i really wanted:cry:

Hey ladies! No temp rise for me either! We are truly cycle buddies! O'ing at the same time with temps that just don't wanna rise! WTF... My lack of rising is the worse of us all. I have NO upward progression at all! I'm guessing that I'll have a nice rise tomorrow morning. But I already know FF is going to say that my O day was today (instead of yesterday), because FF goes based off your last lowest temp below the cover line.

What are the odds of us all going through the EXACT same thing this month?! Same day for positive OPKS, same anticipated O day, and same day when we didn't get significant temp shifts! So crazy! I'm with you- I know FF is not going to give me CH for yesterday- already went in and played around with temps for the next few days :blush:. If my temp rises tomorrow and stays up, it will say my O day was today. I, illogically, want to so badly believe that it's wrong and I actually O'd yesterday! But if I actually do O later in my cycle than I thought, it could definitely help explain why we're still at this TTC game. Maybe we've been timing BD too early the past 2 months?

Thats what i think, i was using regular thermometer last two cycle and my charts were all wrong and i would be done BDing by CD15. Maybe this is the trick, we ovulate later.

I think im ovulating today, my cervix is still open. I just took off the softcup and at work i was so confused where to throw it lol I didnt think this thru:dohh:

Ugh i feel so shitty... I got the job but its 1 year term and i donno how that will affect my possible maternity situation plus for my immigration application here, i need permanent job not a temporary contract.

So hard to decline a job that i really wanted:cry:

Oh no. :hugs: sorry GR. Hopefully something even better will come your way!!

Gr, can you take it temporarily until something else comes along? Maybe there is a possibility of getting promoted to a full time job?

To the rest of you...

:dust:

Afm, tested again today, 11dpo, bfn :cry: pretty sure i'm out but i'll still test tomorrow, probaly...had some cramping today so i'm holding on to a sliver of hope. Af is due 13dpo.

Aww, giggle! :hugs: I'm praying that you get at least a faint line tomorrow. Stay positive, love!

Hey ladies! I still don't see any bfps, come on sticky beans!

Turns out my bfp was a chemical :cry: I started bleeding yesterday, ran to dr and drew bloods, got results today and my hcg is a 12. :cry: and now I don't think I'm going to ttc for a while because I am going back to work and the mess with maternity and a new job just isn't a good thing. My hubby is ready to try again ASAP but he's a bit of a dreamer.

Anyways, I hope you all get your bfps, I keep checking back even if I haven't posted. :) maybe I'll be back soon? :shrug:

Oh no, Kern! Sooooo sorry to hear! A million hugs for you, love! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Definitely understandable if you don't want to try again so soon. Take the break you need, and you'll come back ready to roll! :grr:

Golden, so sorry about the job. It's really hard to balance ttc with working!

The tww sucks but figuring out when ovulation is happening is the worst part for me! It's crummy how wacky our cycles can be after hormonal birth control.

Afm, I'll be starting opks for cycle 2 tomorrow. I have creamy cm but no fertile cm yet at all. I've been feeling much better after the sinus infection so I'm hoping my temps will level out even though I'm traveling this week.

Hey ladies! I still don't see any bfps, come on sticky beans!

Turns out my bfp was a chemical :cry: I started bleeding yesterday, ran to dr and drew bloods, got results today and my hcg is a 12. :cry: and now I don't think I'm going to ttc for a while because I am going back to work and the mess with maternity and a new job just isn't a good thing. My hubby is ready to try again ASAP but he's a bit of a dreamer.

Anyways, I hope you all get your bfps, I keep checking back even if I haven't posted. :) maybe I'll be back soon? :shrug:

Oh noooo! I'm so sorry to hear that, I understand how frustrating it is to ttc while trying to get a career going:( if you need anything, we are here for you :hugs:

I told hubby I wanted to take a break because of work and everything and he flat out refused and says h will take care of me. Love him I'm still not sure what I will do. Part of me says be responsible, we should be in a better place before trying for another, another part of me wants all of those pregnancy dreams I babbled about for the week I was pregnant. Augh.

I told hubby I wanted to take a break because of work and everything and he flat out refused angd says h will take care of me. Love him I'm still not sure what I will do. Part of me says be responsible, we should be in a better place before trying for another, another part of me wants all of those pregnancy dreams I babbled about for the week I was pregnant. Augh.

Why don't you just take it easy like not preventing but not trying mode for couple months, if it's meant to happen, it will happen.

Also you can start working, cant u work for some time to qualify for maternity leave?

So sorry kern. Do what your gut tells you! You will get that sticky bean before you know it! We all will! Much love to you!

:hugs2: Kern, i'm so sorry to read this :( on the one hand, now you again have the option to hold off on babies if you want...on the other hand, you would have been pregnant, so you would have made it work, and you can again.

Maybe it's time for a pros/cons list?

So sorry, Kern :hugs: sending you so many hugs!!!

Sapphire- glad to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully your cycle gets back on track soon!

Kern, I'm so sorry! :hugs: It sounds like dh is really supportive and you're lucky to have such a good guy.

Yeah, you're right, I do have a great guy. I think he's caught the baby fever. Lol

Yeah it takes a year to qualify for fmla so,we could try in four months if I get a job ASAP. Lol but he wants to let whatever happens, happen.

You can always start working and if you get pregnant and need maternity leave before one year is up then your husband will support ur maternity leave, or if u get pregnant in next couple months n work one year before ur leave, then that's great.

I had to do a really big decision today too and it wasn't fun. I did pros n cons list and decided to put what's best for my family before my happiness. I can bare a job that I don't like if that means I can give my husband the baby he wants. I hope our babies will appreciate the sacrifices we make to have them.

It sucks that babies affect our job situations so much. DH and I are taking the stance that we're not going to let our work live dictate our family planning. He really wants to look for a new job but it probably will entail a move to a new city and new jobs for us both. He always says wait to worry (and it always drives me nuts bc I'm a worrier!) But I'm trusting that things will work out.

Agree that it's terrible we should have to worry about our jobs when TTC. Why can't we have both without having to sacrifice? It is especially hard in the US with no mandated paid leave.

By some divine intervention, I was able to convince DH to BD again tonight. When we were done he said "you better have good news at 5am" since that's when I temp and he knows I'm hoping for a spike. Haha can't say I blame him. FINGERS CROSSED for you too, GR and magical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->