October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Keen, sorry to hear about your news :( That's disheartening. It will happen when the time's right ☺️

I couldn't get BD tonight, and DH is snoring as I'm crying here. I can't believe how he can just sleep like that after my decision today. I'm turning down a dream job for a baby and he can't even have sex with me. I'm probably gonna be out this cycle. :cry::cry:

GR, i am so sorry :( have you bd'ed this cycle? Maybe you won't ov tonight, but tomorrow, then you can jump him in the morning :thumbup:

The jobs vs. Family struggle sucks. We actually sold our house and moved two hours away last year so we could live less expensively and i can now stay home with my son. Maybe something to consider? Moving is not a light hearted decision but taking financial stress away can certainly help things. We are so glad we did it.

Oh kern :( I am so sorry :hugs: hope everything works out whatever you decide to do x

Hope everyone is well! Still nothing really going on here in the way of symptoms but kinda thankful they can stay away until we're back from lapland.

12dpo, another bfn. I know this is stupid but i never thought it'd take us a minimum of 3 cycles to get pregnant. We conceived first try with our son then accidentally got pregnant with the c/p...

Oh well. New cycle starts tomorrow.

Oh has slapped some sense into me :haha: (figuratively) were gonna ntnp from now untill jan. There no bc so still a chance but i need to relax and let my body regulate itself.

Ill still be stalking and moaning here though

Lol! Hubs did the same thing to me. I got the "it hasn't been long" and "it'll happen when it happens" speeches from him, haha.

They are so logical...i'm still emotionally damaged though :haha:

Lol! Hubs did the same thing to me. I got the "it hasn't been long" and "it'll happen when it happens" speeches from him, haha.

They are so logical...i'm still emotionally damaged though :haha:

Dont worry hun! I get speech from hubby all the time. 3 months not that long, mine has been 3 months and im worried because i have never been pregnant and part of me cant relax and stop wondering if there is anything wrong with me. At least u know that you can have a baby! Dont let the negativity get you, i believe positive attitude always brings positive things.

I was super upset last night but im not anymore, no matter what i do, i feel like my body does its own thing. We BDd so much that, we are both tired and i dont wanna let ttc ruin our relationship. I guess turning down a job got me upset because i realized that i cant do things and make decisions like when i was single.

Anyhow moving on to my question, why do i have positive opk still? left one is CD16, middle one ise CD17 and right one is fresh today CD18

Attachments

• fe978810-1193-4cd2-a9a0-e56717aec89c.jpg
    fe978810-1193-4cd2-a9a0-e56717aec89c.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 5
Aww isn't it great and awful when they can be so reasonable? You know they're just trying to help, but sometimes it makes you angry or upset before you realize they're right!

GR- don't worry, you had great BD timing and you're definitely not out!! All three of us are going to get sticky BFPs this months!!

Afm- pretty significant temp rise this morning. DH was happy to hear me yell "YAAYYYY!" at 5am :haha: I'm in the TWW with open arms waiting to greet you GR and magical! :hugs:

Aww isn't it great and awful when they can be so reasonable? You know they're just trying to help, but sometimes it makes you angry or upset before you realize they're right!

GR- don't worry, you had great BD timing and you're definitely not out!! All three of us are going to get sticky BFPs this months!!

Afm- pretty significant temp rise this morning. DH was happy to hear me yell "YAAYYYY!" at 5am :haha: I'm in the TWW with open arms waiting to greet you GR and magical! :hugs:

So you got three high temps after CD13, so doesnt that mean u ovulated Cd13? Which makes 3dpo today

I don't think so- pretty sure I O'd yesterday, since my temps on cd 13 & 14 were still lower than other temps I had during the earlier part of my cycle. I assume I will have temps above 98 F the next couple days and will get CH for O on cd15

I don't think so- pretty sure I O'd yesterday, since my temps on cd 13 & 14 were still lower than other temps I had during the earlier part of my cycle. I assume I will have temps above 98 F the next couple days and will get CH for O on cd15

ugh so confusing, i wonder when i ovulated. I took my CD13 temp out since it was so high, i had a bottle of vodka that night so im assuming my temp was affected by it. I think i ovulated CD16, what do u think?

ugh so confusing, i wonder when i ovulated. I took my CD13 temp out since it was so high, i had a bottle of vodka that night so im assuming my temp was affected by it. I think i ovulated CD16, what do u think?

Based on your chart today I would say it looks like you may have, but I'm definitely not an expert. If you put in another higher temp for tomorrow do you get crosshairs on your chart? I've been playing around with mine and if I put in two more high temps I get CH, which is why I'm pretty sure I o'd yesterday.

Based on your chart today I would say it looks like you may have, but I'm definitely not an expert. If you put in another higher temp for tomorrow do you get crosshairs on your chart? I've been playing around with mine and if I put in two more high temps I get CH, which is why I'm pretty sure I o'd yesterday.

If i get higher temp tomorrow, it shows ch and if i get lower then it doesnt show ovulation. So i think i ovulated CD16.

As i was playing around with temps, i messed p todays temp hahaha and i couldnt remember what it was.

A little down about my temps. Got a positive on CD14 (a few days back)... I used ICs and digital. Both confirmed the surge. But my temps NEVER rose not one bit, then today, my temp dips!!! I have never had progesterone level issues, and I felt O pains, so I have no idea what is going on. Fx, I may be releasing ANOTHER egg, so I'm gonna pull my OPKs back out and see if I get another surge. You guys know I want twins. This wouldn't be a bad thing, if I knew for sure a second egg was preparing to be released. Fx...

I'm still unsure on whether we are going to ttc next cycle but I was wondering, how does the cycle change after a chemical? Do we treat the chemical as a late period and expect to ovulate around the same time next cycle? I typically ov around cd13-15, does that mean I will next cycle too? Should I count Wednesday as cd1?

aww magical I hope that's the case so you can get your twins!! Our bodies are just not being kind this cycle!

A little down about my temps. Got a positive on CD14 (a few days back)... I used ICs and digital. Both confirmed the surge. But my temps NEVER rose not one bit, then today, my temp dips!!! I have never had progesterone level issues, and I felt O pains, so I have no idea what is going on. Fx, I may be releasing ANOTHER egg, so I'm gonna pull my OPKs back out and see if I get another surge. You guys know I want twins. This wouldn't be a bad thing, if I knew for sure a second egg was preparing to be released. Fx...

Is ur cervix still open? mine closed today, so im assuming im done even tho i got positive opk today. I feel like we shouldnt rely on opks so much and follow the temps. From what i see, you are ovulating today. Get more BDing and we will know whats up in three days

If i dont get positive this month, i will be using my microscope thingy for saliva instead of opks. So done with playing with my urine:blush:

Is ur cervix still open? mine closed today, so im assuming im done even tho i got positive opk today. I feel like we shouldnt rely on opks so much and follow the temps. From what i see, you are ovulating today. Get more BDing and we will know whats up in three days

If i dont get positive this month, i will be using my microscope thingy for saliva instead of opks. So done with playing with my urine:blush:

O usually occurs the next day AFTER the dip, when temp rises a bit. Not the day of the dip, like most people assume. Most accurately, it is the last lower temp beneath the coverline, but it would take a temp rise to confirm that.

At this point, I really don't know when O has occurred until I get a nice temp rise. I think my best bet is to pull out my OPKs and test twice a day to see if another surge is going to occur. The last thing I wanna believe is me having progesterone issues. I have a 2nd thermometer that I haven't opened. Had it on deck just in case the one I use goes out on me. I think I'm going to open it and check both to see if temps match. If they don't match, I could assume the first thermometer is not working properly.

O usually occurs the next day AFTER the dip, when temp rises a bit. Not the day of the dip, like most people assume. Most accurately, it is the last lower temp beneath the coverline, but it would take a temp rise to confirm that.

At this point, I really don't know when O has occurred until I get a nice temp rise. I think my best bet is to pull out my OPKs and test twice a day to see if another surge is going to occur. The last thing I wanna believe is me having progesterone issues. I have a 2nd thermometer that I haven't opened. Had it on deck just in case the one I use goes out on me. I think I'm going to open it and check both to see if temps match. If they don't match, I could assume the first thermometer is not working properly.

omg now im even more confused :D so i didnt ovulate on Cd16? if i ovulated yesterday and not having BD, im probably out huhuuh this cycle is way too confusing for me. Im gonna BD two more days then im out, if it happens it happens.... i worked so hard for this this month hehe especially BDing everyday...I think u shouldnt get the new thermometer going since it will confuse u even more, just BD couple more nights then let 2WW begin.... Btw dont forget no hpt promise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->